Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

This is the worst thread in 219

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
now that you're here, yes

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

:pwn:

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

:rackem:

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki

Jonny 290 posted:

nice deep discussion yall got here be a shame if somebody rolled up and

https://twitter.com/ThisIsKyleR/status/1539960368914628608

where can i buy the nft special edition fake news turkey blaster

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Jonny 290 posted:

nice deep discussion yall got here be a shame if somebody rolled up and

https://twitter.com/ThisIsKyleR/status/1539960368914628608

there's also a top down horde shooter call ACQUITTED if your interested in mining this vein further

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

CMYK BLYAT! posted:

turkey blaster

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
i'm sorry i'm pretty high rn and thought a turkey baster marketed as "turkey blaster" to chuds would be really funny

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

thats not how you blast a turkey

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

PokeJoe posted:

thats not how you blast a turkey

ah yes the elusive 11 gauge

moonshine is......
Feb 21, 2007

so maybe i'm just dumb when it comes to hunting turkeys but wouldn't a spiced slug like that do nothing? the spices aren't going to make it to the turkey, they're going to diffuse into the air. wouldn't you still end up getting the bird with the birdshot, which might have some spices on it, but not enough to do anything.

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

moonshine is...... posted:

so maybe i'm just dumb when it comes to hunting turkeys but wouldn't a spiced slug like that do nothing? the spices aren't going to make it to the turkey, they're going to diffuse into the air. wouldn't you still end up getting the bird with the birdshot, which might have some spices on it, but not enough to do anything.

It's more about the aromatics, really. Make your shotgun blast smell nice.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

moonshine is...... posted:

you have to trick the turkey to going into an abandoned building then execute it mob style

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

you gotta point blank turkey blast if you want the best flavor

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

edit:why am i giving this idiot airtime

Cat Face Joe fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Jun 24, 2022

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

giving my baby a waterbed to own the libs

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
lol getting covid one time is as bad for you as two decades of smoking a half a pack a day

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
https://twitter.com/BerkeleyJr/status/1540047827790872579

:rubby:

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Stereotype posted:

lol getting covid one time is as bad for you as two decades of smoking a half a pack a day

I've done both :smuggo:

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

You are about to embark on a great journey. Are you ready, my friend?
saying that you were a spinozan is saying that you are an atheist in a world that was uncomprehendingly hostile to the idea of atheism.

it's like saying you are a really big fan of david bowie in 1975. it's telling everyone that you are some flavor of traitor to the orthodoxy of gender and sexuality.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

DELETE CASCADE posted:

what is the point of such a belief though? just to have a first cause? it's a belief with no content, it doesn't tell you how to live your life, or what the meaning of anything is

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
why just juul? are other vapes allowed still? the us is dumb

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

bump_fn posted:

cause thats the most recognizable and the worthless democrats and sleepy joe wanted to distract everybody with a change nobody is asking for

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
also juul was pretty much straight up pushing their product to kids with a nod and a wink. even back in 2019 studies were showing their ad strategies were heavily focused on younger media.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

mediaphage posted:

also juul was pretty much straight up pushing their product to kids with a nod and a wink. even back in 2019 studies were showing their ad strategies were heavily focused on younger media.

they're not gonna forgive their loans or legalize weed, why not just kick them while they're down since they all voted for bernie anyhow.

let's go brandon!

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

at this point everyone uses Breeze because they taste better anyways

$10 for the equiv of three pods too, and disposable. which isn’t great since it wastes a shitload of lithium by being tossed in the gutter instead of recycled properly

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

bump_fn posted:

It's a plot by big alcohol to take away the only source of joy people have in the world.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
if ads were the problem why did they not just ban nicotine advertising

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

AnimeIsTrash posted:

It's a plot by big alcohol to take away the only source of joy people have in the world.

wb

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

https://twitter.com/Kate_Riga24/status/1540336734000611328

https://twitter.com/SCOTUSblog/status/1540336880188801026

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

loving Alito.

quote:

The Constitution does not confer a right to abortion; Roe and Casey are overruled; and the authority to regulate abortion is returned to the people and their elected representatives. Pp. 8–79.

Welp, as of this instant abortion is now illegal in the 13 states with trigger laws that go into effect if such a decision is made.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

clarence thomas slowly but surely working to invalidate his own marriage. the long game pays off, soon he will fly free

https://twitter.com/fordm/status/1540338064324698112

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

in upsides for me i had forgotten that this had not already happened, so it is not making me any more depressed than i already was

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Yeah it was a foregone conclusion as of a couple months ago. it's just Real real now.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

the thing im angry about is dems had a months long head start and they're still in the exact same ace they were when it "leaked"

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

like yeah, i didn't think they would actually do something but it's incredible how nothing happened. not even an uptick in actblue emails

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

dow, s&p and nasdaq soar now that america has a guaranteed supply of future poor people to keep turning that crank

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
How do you do, fellow citizens of 1970!

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Cat Face Joe posted:

the thing im angry about is dems had a months long head start and they're still in the exact same ace they were when it "leaked"

https://twitter.com/SomewhereinATX/status/1540339343566454795

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice

Cat Face Joe posted:

like yeah, i didn't think they would actually do something but it's incredible how nothing happened. not even an uptick in actblue emails

an uptick in actblue emails would be correctly diagnosed as an attempt to fundraise off the decision without actually doing anything about it

i'm not sure what exactly you're mad about - they haven't "done" anything about this in the past few months for the same reason they haven't "done" anything about this in the past few decades. what exactly were you hoping for?