Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Arai Sumiko thing, the mangaka behind "The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy At All" (the nirvana one)
Characters are adults, so more my speed, woo woo

Still Not Normal Today feels like it deserves a mention at this point
By the same person who does "Yuri is Taboo to a Yuri Otaku" and imo, its way better. Sorta a slice of life thing, has an off beat feel that is grounded. Follows two, you guessed it, not normal women. Starts with them in high school but they graduate 6 chapters in, majority has been adult life.

Snooze Cruise fucked around with this message at 08:01 on Jun 24, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Snooze Cruise posted:

Arai Sumiko thing, the mangaka behind "The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy At All" (the nirvana one)
Characters are adults, so more my speed, woo woo

Just learned she also wrote "The real Momoka" which was a rad one-shot. Very cool author imo.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Snooze Cruise posted:

Still Not Normal Today feels like it deserves a mention at this point
By the same person who does "Yuri is Taboo to a Yuri Otaku" and imo, its way better. Sorta a slice of life thing, has an off beat feel that is grounded. Follows two, you guessed it, not normal women. Starts with them in high school but they graduate 6 chapters in, majority has been adult life.
Do you happen to know how many the chapters the volume has? Because it looks like it's finished publishing after one volume, so I'm guessing it's done soon.

EDIT: Answering myself, because of course I'd find an answer after I posted about it; it looks like there's 18 chapters published on Pixiv.
So two more to go before I can read it, and if the person/group doing it keeps up their schedule, it might not even take years?

BlankSystemDaemon fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Jun 24, 2022

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
tonight on cbs, a very special episode of room for two

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
smh another series that rushes into romance with no build up at all

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
witch's servant updated again :toot:

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011

tokin opposition posted:

witch's servant updated again :toot:
I hope Amanda sticks around for a while, she seems fun.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
everyone's favorite landlord yuri updates once again!!!
shocking developments, twists and turns, oh my!!
but one thing remains true, my landlord can't be this cute!!

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011
New Witch's Servant chapter, featuring a very important revelation.
...So, bit of a not-really-content-warning, this one might conceivably hit somewhat close to home for AMAB trans people/enbies.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Snooze Cruise posted:

speaking of...

another series by yodokawa is getting uploaded, its about a fancy clothing shop, apparently has 4 volumes

just like maitsuki, niwatsuki, ooyatsuki, the faces are really good

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Carpator Diei posted:

New Witch's Servant chapter, featuring a very important revelation.
...So, bit of a not-really-content-warning, this one might conceivably hit somewhat close to home for AMAB trans people/enbies.

Wow, this is some fantasy transness I LOVE IT.

Also, Kill Switch has updated... with fingering!

Cephas
May 11, 2009

Humanity's real enemy is me!
Hya hya foowah!
I can't believe Rei was literally coercively assigned male at birth

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Cephas posted:

Essential aspect of the trans experience.

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011

Cephas posted:

With how much Rei's parents wanted an heir, they probably engaged in all sorts of folk rituals and prayers for a male child... And well, this is a world where magic is real. "Cursed to be a healthy baby boy."
And with that we have the culprit from the chapter title. It's patriarchy, patriarchy is the culprit.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Snooze Cruise posted:

Happy for them.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.
Mage & Demon Queen started updating again a couple weeks ago.

https://www.webtoons.com/en/comedy/mage-and-demon-queen/s3-episode-28-mid-season-premiere/viewer?title_no=1438&episode_no=156

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.
"Hero and former General" is now completed. It is a very fun story.
https://mangadex.org/title/098dfe5d-9b82-4d77-9145-a7a4e7b514f3/superwomen-in-love-honey-trap-and-rapid-rabbit

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

You, Me, and Mister White is a cute little story set after the events of Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight, and I only happened across it because I keep an eye on one of the tags.

Nukumori Blanket makes me want a blanket of my own to cuddle up under and have a good cry.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

...is

is takemiya shipping herself with someone else

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
how dare you not recognized the other party is amano shuninta

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Pollyanna posted:

...is

is takemiya shipping herself with someone else
Sorry, I thought it'd be obvious that it's a credits page from the scanlation group doing a joke panel based on a panel from the manga.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Somehow I completely believed she would do that.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Two chapters of I don't know which one is love came out since I last posted about it. I didn't mention the first one because it so short.

Also we got another freakin' school zone chapter, freakin.
School setting stuff is so lame typically but somehow, school zone always rules

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009
I feel like they've got a really wide range of moods and personalities that makes them really feel, not necessarily real, but engaging more in the direction of real people.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Read the first chapter of Yuri to Koe to Kaze Matoi by Renmei now that the series is fully scanlated, and I'm already hooked.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

New Kamiina Botan chapter

They sure watched a lot of movies in quick succession

Snooze Cruise fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Jul 19, 2022

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

loving hell, Yuri to Koe to Kaze Matoi has gone right up to the top as one of my all-time favorites.

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/childhood_friend_yuri

I'm trans!

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

amazing that a story can be compromised of symbols and not full on words despite being mostly understood

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

i'm not crying, you're crying

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
There's Weird Voices Coming From Next Door ended a little while ago, but a new translation group just picked up the last like 5 chapters that were untranslated. Last chapter just dropped today so you can read how it ends now. Spoilers: iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's poly!

I've seen this comic at least 4 times now and every time it still hits me right in the heart. Such a good, powerful comic.

Cephas
May 11, 2009

Humanity's real enemy is me!
Hya hya foowah!

trans ladies out there,,, find yourself a gf who treats you like Page 4

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

gnome7 posted:

There's Weird Voices Coming From Next Door ended a little while ago, but a new translation group just picked up the last like 5 chapters that were untranslated. Last chapter just dropped today so you can read how it ends now. Spoilers: iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's poly!

I've seen this comic at least 4 times now and every time it still hits me right in the heart. Such a good, powerful comic.

Suuuuuuuuch a happy ending!

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
One shot by Sal Jiang
~ Christmas theme ~ Merry chirstmas everyone ~ Santa time ~

Two chapters more of Kamiina Botan. The elephant in the room is being addressed.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
https://twitter.com/720gou/status/1552647195383386121

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

I recently finished "Arknights: Stories of Infected - Blacksteel" which I think might fit in here?

https://mangadex.org/title/c7149dab-468e-4f28-bb4f-64f76fdbf1c7/arknights-stories-of-infected-blacksteel

Franka and Liskarm aren't overtly dating, but hmm.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
In my opinion, there's no scenario more overtly lesbian or romantic than two women, one of whom is about to murk the other medieval style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

They're just an non-romantic battle couple who happen to be in compromising positions a lot