Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

FreeRangeHexagon posted:

A cop arrested a black Harvard professor for entering his own whilst black and Obama responded by inviting that cop to have a beer with him at the whitehouse

He sucked so much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

Milo and POTUS posted:

He sucked so much

pee pee poo poo bad president

though the worst thing about Obama was what he didn't do, he had both houses for his first two years, and at one point when you factor in the two dem aligned independents he had a supermajority in the senate, and he just, and a democratic supreme court.... did nothing with it. Except pass Mitt Romney's healthcare plan for him. When talking about his presidency you have to factor in the oppurtunity cost of what he *could have* done as well as what he did.

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
What with one thing or another, and Ted Kennedy dying, they only had a supermajority in the Senate for like a month.

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

FreeRangeHexagon posted:

A cop arrested a black Harvard professor for entering his own home whilst black and Obama responded by inviting that cop to have a beer with him at the whitehouse

He invited both the professor and the cop to the whitehouse and basically forced the professor to stop complaining about the incident and apologize to the cop for being uppity.

Also, the professor was a close friend of Obama.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
cenk getting mad at his studio unionizing

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

Weembles posted:

He invited both the professor and the cop to the whitehouse and basically forced the professor to stop complaining about the incident and apologize to the cop for being uppity.

Also, the professor was a close friend of Obama.

oh god I forgot that detail

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I can't remember the details. What was the one where Trump invited some family to the white house and was like congrats on the dead kid

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
some american diplomat spouse ran over a motorcyclist and drove straight to the airport to fly away from britain

and then trump invited the grieving family to the whitehouse where I think they would accept a settlement if they accepted an apology from the bad driver? but it was just sprung on them like a publishers clearing house

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

The Anime Liker posted:

I can't remember the details. What was the one where Trump invited some family to the white house and was like congrats on the dead kid

I'm absolutely sure Biden would do something the same thing if they put him a position like that without tightly stage managing it

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
biden asked saudi to open up some of their oil reserves to help combat rising prices and they told him to gently caress off

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

moist turtleneck posted:

some american diplomat spouse ran over a motorcyclist and drove straight to the airport to fly away from britain

and then trump invited the grieving family to the whitehouse where I think they would accept a settlement if they accepted an apology from the bad driver? but it was just sprung on them like a publishers clearing house

That was it. He did it like Jerry Springer and was like "if your son's killer was here, what would you say" ... "well I've got a surprise for you behind this curtain!"

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

The Anime Liker posted:

That was it. He did it like Jerry Springer and was like "if your son's killer was here, what would you say" ... "well I've got a surprise for you behind this curtain!"

I think they did this on tv once with a Hiroshima survivor and the co-pilot of the Enola Gay.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

paul_soccer12 posted:

biden asked saudi to open up some of their oil reserves to help combat rising prices and they told him to gently caress off

this is bleeding me and my countrymen dry but watching Joe Biden beg n grovel only to eat poo poo is so good :D

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
LOL that America made gas prices the only metric of measuring a good economy so now every president has to grovel and kiss the ring of some upjumped goatherder

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

christmas boots posted:

I think they did this on tv once with a Hiroshima survivor and the co-pilot of the Enola Gay.

yeah, they did

America is the Nazis who won

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

https://twitter.com/WireRacing/status/1539727097937240065?t=9yWmwZrD6mhwZeDhng_Qwg&s=19

e: also that kennedy was shot like 13 times from a 6 shot revolver and newsom won't let sirhan sirhan out because he isn't contrite about an event he swears he doesn't recollect

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Pokemon Go to the rooftops

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Eat This Glob posted:

https://twitter.com/WireRacing/status/1539727097937240065?t=9yWmwZrD6mhwZeDhng_Qwg&s=19

e: also that kennedy was shot like 13 times from a 6 shot revolver and newsom won't let sirhan sirhan out because he isn't contrite about an event he swears he doesn't recollect

Let's Go (to) Brandon

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

The Anime Liker posted:

LOL that America made gas prices the only metric of measuring a good economy so now every president has to grovel and kiss the ring of some upjumped goatherder

high gas prices probably wouldn't be as big of a deal if America had bothered building public transport and denser cities in the 20th century but as it is you basically need to have a car so here we are

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

FreeRangeHexagon posted:

high gas prices probably wouldn't be as big of a deal if America had bothered building public transport and denser cities in the 20th century but as it is you basically need to have a car so here we are

I'm not positive goods travel to stores via subway.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Damien Hirst going on BBC to say, verbatim, "You've got to hand it to them", RE: the 9/11 hijackers

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

moist turtleneck posted:

cenk getting mad at his studio unionizing

cenk spending over half the trump presidency trying to build a movement to start a constitutional convention and then it falling apart when someone pointed out that republicans would get to attend

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

In Training posted:

Damien Hirst going on BBC to say, verbatim, "You've got to hand it to them", RE: the 9/11 hijackers

it was a gamble but hell did it pay off

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

LastInLine posted:

I'm not positive goods travel to stores via subway.

all I'm saying is that before you can start worrying about how much stuff at the store costs you have to worry about how you are going to get to the store first

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
The 9/12 Project

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Tony Abbot bit into a raw onion for some insane reason

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Tony Abbot bit into a raw onion for some insane reason

it's like a trick my oldass grandma would do when she's drunk at xmas

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it wasn't even peeled.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Bandar Bush

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Lib and let die posted:

cenk uyger running for congress lmao

Bernie Sanders endorsed Cenk Uyger

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
bernie endorsed biden, so that tracks.

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

the phrase "Saul Alinsky tactics", remember when that was the big right wing boogeyman?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Presto posted:

What with one thing or another, and Ted Kennedy dying, they only had a supermajority in the Senate for like a month.

yeah but he could have done whatever he wanted, as illustrated by Trump doing whatever the gently caress he wanted

Top Gun Reference
Oct 9, 2012
Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKYmiWiNqOw

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Abortion rights

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKYmiWiNqOw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IAMKOREA
Apr 21, 2007

moist turtleneck posted:

Lol wasn't the killer also there, like hiding behind a curtain to be revealed like on some hosed up game show?