Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

in an alternate dimension where the democrats werent the most incompetent politicians on earth (or actually gave a poo poo about this - well off people and those on the coasts will be totally fine) - the president would have been threatening to stack the court, bullying the poo poo out of sinema and manchin, doing nasty cutthroat politics behind the scenes, directly calling for and leading mass protests at the supreme court building (use the democratic party’s infinite money machine to fly and bus in a million people and oops maybe they burn the building down, so sad) etc. there are a hundred things the democrats could do without controlling the supreme court to terrorize the supreme court

plenty of populist leaders in history have played hardball to push through majority will even with recalcitrant courts and conservative regional politicians. with what army would the court enforce its decision?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Truly the Franklin Pierce of our age

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

i'm being called on to do too much, mister president! please stop delegating!

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
lolllllllllll

https://twitter.com/FarnoushAmiri/s...ingawful.com%2F

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
im jokr

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

gently caress YOU

(it seems to me that, in fact, the democrats have been destroyed in 2022)

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

the bitcoin of weed posted:

there's gonna be so many womens marches this weekend, it'll be a great time with no impact whatsoever

yeah it rules that protest has been completely decoupled from political movements

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

THS2 posted:

in an alternate dimension where the democrats werent the most incompetent politicians on earth (or actually gave a poo poo about this - well off people and those on the coasts will be totally fine) - the president would have been threatening to stack the court, bullying the poo poo out of sinema and manchin, doing nasty cutthroat politics behind the scenes, directly calling for and leading mass protests at the supreme court building (use the democratic party’s infinite money machine to fly and bus in a million people and oops maybe they burn the building down, so sad) etc. there are a hundred things the democrats could do without controlling the supreme court to terrorize the supreme court

plenty of populist leaders in history have played hardball to push through majority will even with recalcitrant courts and conservative regional politicians. with what army would the court enforce its decision?

they're very competent, as evidenced by them expertly ratfucking bernie when he threatened to do a little bit of that kind of thing if elected.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Democrats are gonna look at this and decide it means they need to go further right instead of understanding it’s is because everyone left or right hates them.

Morbus
May 18, 2004

Insanite posted:

(it seems to me that, in fact, the democrats have been destroyed in 2022)

Mashallah

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

LMAOooooooooooooo

this is incredible

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1540380037576359938

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Jesus Christ how tone deaf can a group of people be.

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

lol

"I dunno, man, you fix it"

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

lmao

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
given this reaction, why even wait another month to gut all the other stuff Thomas mentioned? Hell, could knock it out next Friday and Dems would already be giving up and fund raising off it within a minute.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

destruction to the centrist democrats may they feel Republican vengeance

SyRauk
Jun 21, 2007

The Persian Menace
The crime waves in 15 years are going to be WILD.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

SyRauk posted:

the ongoing riots leading up to balkanization in 5 years is gonna be even crazier

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

SyRauk posted:

Personally im gonna be in the Louisiana swamps as the leader of my own Cthulhu cult by then

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

i just... it's beyond parody

i hate this demon cracker nation so deeply, so fully

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

president Xi please save us. this isn't a joke, im desperate

Noob Saibot
Jan 29, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
I can’t believe how rapidly the Democratic Party collapsed

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man

Senile old bitch

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

i will house and feed our brave chinese liberators if given the chance

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

The image for that quote being a walled-off government building is too perfect, it should be the white house specifically though

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Noob Saibot posted:

I can’t believe how rapidly the Democratic Party collapsed

utter and complete collapse. you can't even call them an actual party at this point

Noob Saibot
Jan 29, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Demon Of The Fall posted:

utter and complete collapse. you can't even call them an actual party at this point

That clip of AOC screaming in the crowd and being harassed by libs to do something and not really having an answer other than elections don’t work anymore really sealed the deal

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

"what are you lookin' at me for, jack?"

jesus loving christ

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Demon Of The Fall posted:

they're an ineffectual nonprofit that doesn't do anything but fundraise, like the komen foundation

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

lmao check the leper's colony to see how well D&D is handling all this

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Christian fascists played the long game and won.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Rule II.B.
Rule II.D.1.
Rule II.B.
Rule II.C.
Rules I.A.5, III.B.
Rules I.A.1, I.A.3.

lol

FacelessVoid
Jul 8, 2009
https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1540353602274959361

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Didn't even need to wait till November this time to see the Dems destroyed, maybe the world's getting better in some way after all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

?