Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Analytic Engine posted:

plus he's alive despite smoking like a chimney

Go gently caress yourself rear end in a top hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

Bust Rodd posted:

Go gently caress yourself rear end in a top hat

Go beat a Souls game without a walkthrough

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I like JFK conspiracy stuff it’s fun.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I did, it’s called Elden Ring. What a dumb guy you are.

NienNunb posted:

I like JFK conspiracy stuff it’s fun.

It’s fun because it’s a true conspiracy not just a bunch of loonies pointing at disparate events and making big reaches.

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

Bust Rodd posted:

I did, it’s called Elden Ring. What a dumb guy you are.

How'd you beat DeS, DS1, DS2, and DS3?

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Analytic Engine posted:

How'd you beat DeS, DS1, DS2, and DS3?

lmao dude this is so lame you’re a loving loser
:darksouls:

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

The greatest crime was bust posting in games

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Bust Rodd posted:

It’s fun because it’s a true conspiracy not just a bunch of loonies pointing at disparate events and making big reaches.

Depends on which of the theories you're going with.

TerminalSaint
Apr 21, 2007

Where must we go...

we who wander this Wasteland in search of our better selves?
Lol

https://twitter.com/shaneharris/status/1540035794160730113?t=SC2AXRgZl_TPQ_OfUGos9A&s=19

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/chicago_police/status/1539989035724070912?s=21&t=7S3k4YZC_AjiQNQAAXt-Ww

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Bust Rodd posted:

Goons love Virgil because he lets them do a Chinese guy voice without it seeming racist

Bust Rodd posted:

IMC is the Malaysian Ant Man who tweets about US politics all day despite having never been here, Arthur Chu is the Nazi incel reporter who faked a British accent on a bunch of podcasts to sound smart.

Virgil is the pedofile/groomer D.Va main and apparently still the official co-host of Bad Faith

Henchman of Santa posted:

That's Andy Ngo. Arthur Chu is a jeopardy champion turned really embarrassing resistance lib.

Famethrowa posted:

lmfao bust rodd lecturing about racism only to confuse two different asian men

just needed to memorialize this for myself

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

a_gelatinous_cube posted:

I am just going with the Last Podcast theory of a secret service guy in the car behind accidentally shooting him with his assault rifle and never listening to any JFK content again for the rest of my life.

This is the most plausible of all the conspiracies, especially because the conspiracy is not a shadowy network of people who assassinated the president for reasons we have to intuit, but rather a conspiracy to cover up a really dumb fuckup by the Secret Service. IIRC, the agent in question was not supposed to be doing that type of work (like he was a driver or something not a "hold a gun and watch the crowds" agent), but the guy who was supposed to do it was too hungover that morning.

The only other theory that seems plausible to me is the Warren Commission one. Oswald did it, he acted alone, he was a very good shot.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Secret service theory doesn't line up with the wounds only Oswald from the depository does (and the difficulty of the shots is vastly overstated by a lot of pro-conspiracy sources). The conspiracy has to revolve around getting Oswald up there.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
nah Bush did that poo poo you fuckin simps

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Bust Rodd posted:

nah Bush did that poo poo you fuckin simps

I doubt that nerd could hit the broad side of a barn.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

lmao

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Searching GIP desperately for our American Ghaddafi

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Holy gently caress is this episode boring

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

Groovelord Neato posted:

Secret service theory doesn't line up with the wounds only Oswald from the depository does (and the difficulty of the shots is vastly overstated by a lot of pro-conspiracy sources). The conspiracy has to revolve around getting Oswald up there.

Every conspiracy theory that adds extra shooters or extra bombs just muddies the waters. A CIA asset shot the president and then a second CIA asset shot the first. It’s not that complicated.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Bar Crow posted:

Every conspiracy theory that adds extra shooters or extra bombs just muddies the waters. A CIA asset shot the president and then a second CIA asset shot the first. It’s not that complicated.

what about a majority of eye witnesses reporting hearing additional shots from the grassy knoll?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

for the love of god please don't

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

I killed jfk because I know all the schizos and most annoying people on the internet would appreciate it.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

what about a majority of eye witnesses reporting hearing additional shots from the grassy knoll?

Because people mishear poo poo all the time? A shot couldn't have come from that angle it doesn't align with the wounds.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Groovelord Neato posted:

Because people mishear poo poo all the time? A shot couldn't have come from that angle it doesn't align with the wounds.

Every mass shooting has reports of multiple shooters in the immediate aftermath because of this.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I think everyone should agree that a book suppository is some freaky poo poo

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

What if there was a secret, unrelated political assassination on the Grassy Knoll at the same time?

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
What if it was just, like, the echo of a very loud gunshot bouncing around the wide open spaces of that particular location?

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

it was the cigarette smoking man you idiots

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Kennedy's multiple prescriptions gave him a blowout aneurysm

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009
The eps where they have some crank on to talk about his book about some true anon poo poo are the absolute worst, give me a movie episode over that. I'd probably listen to felix expound on his theory of MGS over whatever this last ep was

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Bust Rodd posted:

What if it was just, like, the echo of a very loud gunshot bouncing around the wide open spaces of that particular location?

That was me, farting.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I love how the chapo thread always has people to come in and tell you the official story is the correct one

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Oswald was just a defector to the USSR for a stint, then returned and was running an obviously fake pro-cuba group while hanging out with a white russians, nothing to see here.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

I don't care who killed jfk, myself.

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009

The_Rob posted:

I love how the chapo thread always has people to come in and tell you the official story is the correct one

No Matt's take is the correct one. Whatever actually happened, and it's hard to know, everyone taking rhe office of president AFTER JFK assumed the official story was bullshit, that he'd been killed for crossing the deep state, and acted accordingly

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

terrorist ambulance posted:

No Matt's take is the correct one. Whatever actually happened, and it's hard to know, everyone taking rhe office of president AFTER JFK assumed the official story was bullshit, that he'd been killed for crossing the deep state, and acted accordingly

Saagonsa posted:

I don't care who killed jfk, myself.

It's this, it truly doesn't matter who did it, unless you're so stupid you genuinely believe in some QAnon style 'reckoning' being in the cards where One Brave Prosecutor will go 'mr CIA chief you are under arrest for president murder'. The point is whatever actually happened the message of 'hey, maybe if you get too spicy you may also get your head popped and nobody in power around you will care about getting answers for it,' has been received loud and clear. It truly does not matter one tiny poo poo if George H W Bush personally ordered the hit or if it genuinely was Oswald acting alone, or hell even if the funny ones like 'a secret service agent got spooked and accidentally discharged his gun into the president's loving skull', the deep state as a unit has exploited the ~mystery~ around it successfully.

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'

Grevling posted:

Oswald was just a defector to the USSR for a stint, then returned and was running an obviously fake pro-cuba group while hanging out with a white russians, nothing to see here.

Just some dude camped outside the cia building in Mexico City saying “my name is Lee Oswald and I’m going to kill the president”

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Everyone knows Bernard Sanders was the second gunman

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

FlamingLiberal posted:

Everyone knows Bernard Sanders was the second gunman

bernie isn't that cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
It doesn’t matter but it’s still a fun toy for your brain, like a crossword puzzle that causes paranoia and prodromal schizophrenia in whoever solves it