Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
worst thing about june
This poll is closed.
that god drat terrible glass animals song that 41 11.05%
only 30 days in which to trumo 75 20.22%
too hot 90 24.26%
amerikkka still exists 165 44.47%
Total: 243 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

america not allowing abortions for rape and incest is worse the ancient religions of the world, like islam and mormons, that highly respect the female form....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/mkkraemer/status/1540411855688155137

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/lydiadepillis/status/1540352905194381312

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

tfw the crystal power cop has more political sense than democratic leadership

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Lpzie posted:

this thread should get to vote for 1 person to be freed every year at a minimum, maybe every 3 months as ppl are getting got left and right AND THE WORLD HEATS UP.

u think this is a joke? why? the jewish biblical tradition did this and the romans HAD TO OBEY. it's how jesus famously died. bad actors in the crowd voting wrong. as much as i'd like alec back first, the will of the thread is cumshitter returns. and i say: SO BE IT!!! trump thread wants cumshitter and the SA mods MUST OBEY~!!

i dont want to hear excuses for admins and mods like 'ohh it sets a bad precedent, cause ppl will ask about other ppl doing unbanned or why X but not Y, etc.' here's the solution: tell them to STFU. you're in charge, you're the rulers, and what you say goes. don't twist yourself into knots about ohh we only banned his posting persona they can come back as long as they stay under the radar. NO! are u stupid?? we dont want CUMLEAKER, CUMDRIPPER, SPUNKCRAPPER.... give us cumshitter!! rule with ur iron first properly u cowards

report this, send it up the chain of command. DO THE DEED JEFFREY !!!

👆this but unironically ☝️

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 363 days!
https://twitter.com/housetrotter/status/1540360207129346048?t=UJwicRjVURDP3tFoEMeD-Q&s=19

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/LeahMWillingham/status/1540429672630067200

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

PyPy posted:

I was in Denver and FedEx myself some weed chocolate and it melted on its way to texas

lol yeah you can't ship chocolate in the summer

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

what the gently caress is gannett

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

i need another drink

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 363 days!
Whao PyPy , learning the chemical properties of chocolate when exposed to temperature

what an exciting time this must be for you

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Oglethorpe posted:

nm what the gently caress is gannett w/ u

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Emergency Piss Conference

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Free the poster who made a crack about Drew Carey. It was just a joke!!

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

These stupid loving morons are beyond worthless. Do they know what loving year it is? What the gently caress do you do with your terms, rename post offices? Why do you have zero strategy outside of hoping inertia is your friend. Motherfuckers.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

No poo poo

Women and men are all not prepared. It took ages to finally stop this evil nonsense half a century ago.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

tenderjerk posted:

Whao PyPy , learning the chemical properties of chocolate when exposed to temperature

what an exciting time this must be for you

where th ehell is ur avvytar?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Those expectant mothers overwhelmed with joy :911: Voting for Bernie was worth it

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

SirPablo posted:

These stupid loving morons are beyond worthless. Do they know what loving year it is? What the gently caress do you do with your terms, rename post offices? Why do you have zero strategy outside of hoping inertia is your friend. Motherfuckers.

they have the instincts of someone without object permanence

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

Oglethorpe posted:

massive newspaper conglomerate owning a bunch of a big papers from a lot of metro areas

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

SirPablo posted:

All they know is grift

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 363 days!
The onion is really crushing it today unfortunately
https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1540414069269823488?t=2g-EadAoDM0Q927LPRXHPA&s=09

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

goth smoking cloves posted:

All they know is grift

They don't even do that well!

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

how many years is a pregnancy? at least 20, right?

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Bearjew posted:

In a way, sort of

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/ProgressVA/status/1540432707158695939?t=yAP5LpoCUTftA-CsJkTfAw&s=19

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

Qurnah posted:

i need another drink

Leave the bottle. I don't need a glass

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Got em

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

lol, lmao

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Sorry for the drunk posts I am going to make later

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Bearjew posted:

22 months for elephants.

4 years for blue whales.

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 363 days!

🙌💅👸

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
This summer AOC is going to lead 2 million college girls to the supreme court where they will each cancel the justices one by one.

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

VOTE

(human pregnancy is 9 months if you live)

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Gonna vote so hard in november, putin won't know what hit him

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer