Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Any word from Rhyno lately? I’ve been having a terrible few days, mental-wise, but it made me hope he was doing ok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Joe Fisto posted:

I DM’d him last week, he’s alive and well.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Joe Fisto posted:

Of course.

Got my Wun-Dar, apparently it sold out in 3 minutes. I bought two hoping I could trade the second for a Kol-Darr since I missed him.

I preordered a second Kol-Darr but missed Wun-Dar if you are down for that trade.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I finally found a NECA Demona out in the world. It’s a great figure, with just one problem: I can’t get it to stand on its own with the wings on!! Have other Demona-havers gotten her to stand? Maybe I need to get a stand??

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Caesarian Sectarian posted:

I preordered a second Kol-Darr but missed Wun-Dar if you are down for that trade.

Yes 100%.

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

I finally found a NECA Demona out in the world. It’s a great figure, with just one problem: I can’t get it to stand on its own with the wings on!! Have other Demona-havers gotten her to stand? Maybe I need to get a stand??

Mine stood just fine using the tail as a 3rd leg.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Nerd Of Prey posted:

I find this very heartwarming! I was in high school when I started reading The Maxx, I think the toy came out when I was 16, so I was a little past the point of sitting on the floor with a friend playing Maxx, but it makes me happy to know someone did that.

I’m about five years younger than you, so it definitely was one of the last toys I played with, along with the Jakk’s Pacific WWF figures.

And a friendly reminder that Bill Messner-Loebs helped write the original The Maxx comic run, and he’s at practically every convention in Michigan. Had a good talk with him about The Maxx, and managed to sell him some old paperback sci-fi novels.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times..."

"It wasn't me, guv'nor!"

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

What Catwoman is that?

Animale
Sep 30, 2009
Would you do that last picture but with T'Challa? TIA

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Xenomrph posted:

What Catwoman is that?

MAFEX Hush

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Joe Fisto posted:

MAFEX Hush

eBay tells me that’s a $250 figure :eyepop:

Bulgaroctonus
Dec 31, 2008

Speaking of Catwomen, is there a better Ertha Kitt figure than the McFarlane one? Only other that I can find is a mego knockoff looking thing.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Xenomrph posted:

eBay tells me that’s a $250 figure :eyepop:

Holy poop. I have one in a baggie in the closet and I could use 250 dollars.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Joe Fisto posted:

Holy poop. I have one in a baggie in the closet and I could use 250 dollars.

I’ll let you pay for shipping costs to take it off your hands for free, it’s a really good deal if you think about it. Yours is probably cursed anyway, the curse would transfer to me when you give it to me so technically I’m taking a big risk and doing you a favor.

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

Chances are good they’ll reissue her at some point, Mafex has been on a kick of that lately; Black and blue Batman, Superman, and both original trilogy versions of Boba Fett have gotten or are getting rereleased since February.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

check it out blorks, Peter David's X-Factor

thanks to Joe Fisto, I think I'm good on Marvel Legends until the next X-Men wave

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Aw dang

https://twitter.com/t_features/status/1540854483273809920?s=20&t=n9scPQmGE8KPksKlY_eg3A

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Is there a decent Bi-Beast figure?

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

SIC for the love of Christ rise from your grave and give me this in 1/10th scale!

radlum
May 13, 2013
Which Neca Marty McFly is the best? I like all of his looks so I’m kind of torn on which to look for.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Cloks posted:

check it out blorks, Peter David's X-Factor

thanks to Joe Fisto, I think I'm good on Marvel Legends until the next X-Men wave

They look great! Glad they arrived safely.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Talking about old McFarlane Maxx got me thinking... I wonder if there's any possibility of a new McFarlane Maxx in his "remake" Spawn toy series? He's never been afraid of "deep cut" characters if they look cool. Todd and Sam Kieth have both been doing a lot of business with DC Comics recently so they're still more or less in the same circles...

A man can dream...

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

Animale posted:

Would you do that last picture but with T'Challa? TIA

Oh, just for you then.

Can love bloom on the battlefield?

CRISIS ON INFINITE SHELVES bonus pic

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

23 days after ordering it, I am the SENATE!

This thing is so drat shiny. It's also on the heavier side, especially when compated to the Revan saber I got earlier this week. Palp's is also the one that looks most like a fancy vibrator, but ok Sheev that's cool. (there's a cameo from my dumb face in the reflection on it)

Here's all 4 together. Makes a nice little display I think.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I saw Rey’s saber at GameStop and it was like almost 300 dollars! What’s up with that. I thought they hung around 150 lol

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

CelticPredator posted:

I saw Rey’s saber at GameStop and it was like almost 300 dollars! What’s up with that. I thought they hung around 150 lol

Those are the Galaxy’s Edge ones which are worse than the Force FX Elite ones from Hasbro.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

The pre-elite ones were less expensive. I never bought one of those. I think the blades on at least some were permanently attached.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

It was def the elite one, it was in the long package. But it just seemed really pricy there.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/177527

This one. 265 drat!

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Yeah the old Force FX were below $200. The new ones are fancier but cost twice as much.

I’m not sure if they still make any in the non-Elite branding or they’re just all up there now.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Here's a comparison video of all 3 version of Kylo's saber. I don't know these guys though, so if they suck forgive me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5rYnpgoiIE

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Vader surprise?

https://twitter.com/yak_face/status/1541148247766568960?s=20&t=xiyTr9eyNnEyuNqgMFEIbQ

Also; on the Inquisitor saber, there are 15 days left and only 1,124 backers out of 5000 needed.

Joe Fisto fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Jun 26, 2022

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

Joe Fisto posted:

23 days after ordering it, I am the SENATE!

This thing is so drat shiny. It's also on the heavier side, especially when compated to the Revan saber I got earlier this week. Palp's is also the one that looks most like a fancy vibrator, but ok Sheev that's cool. (there's a cameo from my dumb face in the reflection on it)

Here's all 4 together. Makes a nice little display I think.

Man, Palp really does have the most dildo looking saber.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Fuzz posted:

Man, Palp really does have the most dildo looking saber.

That’s the other secret Darth Plageus the Wise taught him. Sith prostate stimulation.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Joe Fisto posted:

That’s the other secret Darth Plageus the Wise taught him. Sith prostate stimulation.

Some might call it... unnatural, but it is a gateway to a great. Many. Things.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."

Fuzz posted:

Some might call it... unnatural, but it is a gateway to a great. Many. Things.

Like knocking before entering the senate chamber.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Here's an update:

A sneak peek: I need to go through these boxes and decide what I want to keep, so no calling dibs yet.

Joe Fisto fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Jun 27, 2022

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Joe Fisto posted:

Here's an update:

Interested in what's her face in the white gi (I haven't watched Shang-Chi yet), mainly to steal her hair, but if you have a Stepford Cuckoo or another black haired bowlcut lady in those boxes, Lemme know.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Fuzz posted:

Interested in what's her face in the white gi (I haven't watched Shang-Chi yet), mainly to steal her hair, but if you have a Stepford Cuckoo or another black haired bowlcut lady in those boxes, Lemme know.

I'm pretty sure I have a spare Cuckoo head around here somewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Hammond Collection T-Rex is showing up in places.