Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
was it the sequel where the cop car POV ends up inside a pinball machine getting bumped around?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

was it the sequel where the cop car POV ends up inside a pinball machine getting bumped around?

Naked Gun 33 1/3 had the pinball machine and the Death Star trench run:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtR0F3wndfI&t=247s

Naked Gun 2 1/2 had a bumper car ride and other stuff:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX_ZIL7TAQs&t=363s

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

Anyone got that cartoon of a huge robot monster thing falling and dad rushing out yelling something like "the economy is failing we must save it quick bring your college fund"?

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

That's the one! Thanks!

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012
Once long ago, I saw a video on youtube. The premise was that a random layperson on his way home from mcdonald's is attacked by 5 power ranger-type heroes, who accused him of "wanting to destroy the world". Their attacks are pathetic and he throws his bag at them in irritation, which defeats them. Later on, a bunch of evil henchmen show up at his house and declare him their leader, so, not knowing what to do with them, he takes them clubbing. Does anyone have this video? It was very well-made.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Nebrilos posted:

Once long ago, I saw a video on youtube. The premise was that a random layperson on his way home from mcdonald's is attacked by 5 power ranger-type heroes, who accused him of "wanting to destroy the world". Their attacks are pathetic and he throws his bag at them in irritation, which defeats them. Later on, a bunch of evil henchmen show up at his house and declare him their leader, so, not knowing what to do with them, he takes them clubbing. Does anyone have this video? It was very well-made.

Rolling Bomber Special

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmqO2YC2WBE

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

Thanks, that's in way better quality than the one I saw before

NZAmoeba
Feb 14, 2005

It turns out it's MAN!
Hair Elf
I remember seeing a video short once, something in a College Humor or Rooster Teeth vein, showing how annoying it is when people message you on a work chat with just "Hi", and then you "Hi" back, and then you sit there watching their "... is typing" for minutes for their real question, and then the guy waiting turns into a skeleton.

I feel like I saw it ~10 years ago and it's as much a problem now as it was then

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Where’s that chart about anti-choice abortion arguments that contrasts “is this view in line with protecting human life vs. is this view solely to punish women for having sex”?

I need this for absolutely no specific reason at this particular juncture in American history.

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

Hazo posted:

Where’s that chart about anti-choice abortion arguments that contrasts “is this view in line with protecting human life vs. is this view solely to punish women for having sex”?

I need this for absolutely no specific reason at this particular juncture in American history.

Sanford
Jun 30, 2007

...and rarely post!

Not an image but a video, a music video I’ve seen posted a bunch of times recently and now I can’t find it. Animated video, religious ceremony with a guy head butting people in a river and then they summon a goat monster. All the lyrics go shabba doo and the like.

Maximum Tomfoolery
Apr 12, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSZZFayo64I

Sanford
Jun 30, 2007

...and rarely post!

Thank you!

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

wow

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

Runcible Cat posted:

Cool, thanks.

http://picosong.com/w5hW2

Is this the one you were thinking of, Nebrilos?

I went back because I wanted to hear this again, but the hosting service is dead now. Does anyone still have a copy? It was a reading of a really bad fanfic called something like "Hero Ansends [sic] to Super Saiyan 10" and it was about a character named "Hero" who was both Link and Goku at the same time.

Nebrilos has a new favorite as of 07:10 on Aug 24, 2022

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

Nebrilos posted:

I went back because I wanted to hear this again, but the hosting service is dead now. Does anyone still have a copy? It was a reading of a really bad fanfic called something like "Hero Ansends [sic] to Super Saiyan 10" and it was about a character named "Hero" who was both Link and Goku at the same time.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6mtxaydukb6be5j/heroansends.mp3?dl=0

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

Thanks again. Wait, is the villain in this fanfic "Frasier" ?

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
I cannot find this artwork I'm thinking of, I thought it was called "The River" but can't find it and also that's pretty generic name. Aerial view looking down on a jungle, dark green trees, black sky, some red birds in the distance, and a black river winding through the middle. Portrait style dimensions. I think it was a painting but the style made it look almost pixel art

edit: found it

Fuck You And Diebold has a new favorite as of 06:06 on Sep 6, 2022

ellie the beep
Jun 15, 2007

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.
anybody got that old webcomic about psychically contacting the sun and its got a really creepy rendition of same and i wanna say its desiring flesh?

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

:smug:

Runcible Cat has a new favorite as of 10:39 on Sep 29, 2022

ellie the beep
Jun 15, 2007

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.
i mean as much as im embarrassed that it was in my very own post history in this thread, im impressed that a nearly decade old image hosting link is still working fine; thanks runcible !

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
rerequesting this

World Famous W posted:

A maakies comic that is titled something like "vacation of the classes" which has a rich dude at a resort, a middle class in a private garden, and then uncle gabby sitting on a barrel of morning glory seeds hallucinating

Phlogiston 4 Lyfe
May 13, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

I'm trying to find a picture taken of a big Lan party. It's taken from pretty high up, looks like there are several hundred people in attendance. I remember that there are some goony guys leering at a lady getting a drink, and several people have inverted a sweater over their head and around around their big crt monitors to prevent glare and screenpeeking, presumably. Thanks in advance!

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Phlogiston 4 Lyfe posted:

I'm trying to find a picture taken of a big Lan party. It's taken from pretty high up, looks like there are several hundred people in attendance. I remember that there are some goony guys leering at a lady getting a drink, and several people have inverted a sweater over their head and around around their big crt monitors to prevent glare and screenpeeking, presumably. Thanks in advance!

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Anyone have that old Elvis “gotta take a dump HUAH dead” pic?

It’s surprisingly impossible to find.

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

Rolo posted:

Anyone have that old Elvis “gotta take a dump HUAH dead” pic?

It’s surprisingly impossible to find.

I can dig it up eventually

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

HUAH

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Yes!! You’re a good friend.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

This picture confuses me, and maybe it's just cus I'm looking at it with a modern perspective, but everything in this picture from the monitors and keyboards to the cases on the PCs screams late 90s/early 00s to me, but the guy in black in the top center looks like he's hitting a modern vape.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

it's a dictaphone

saturday, 8:30 pm, note to self: awooogah boinngngng *pant pant*

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Santa Alpha, Fox One... Gifts Incoming ~~~>===|>

Soiled Meat
This is a bit of a long shot- but I’m sure I saw it as a screenshot of a tumble post or something!

A transman talking about how tough it was transitioning and realising cis men don’t get support/affection/affirmation from their family or peers in the same way feminine presenting people do

Pararoid
Dec 6, 2005

Te Waipounamu pride
I saw this mashup video of BTTF and Trek recently where the Delorian smashes into the Enterprise. I think it was here somewhere, but I just can't find it.

President in Residence
May 12, 2003

I'm looking for that AI generated image that looks like goatse when zoomed out but looks innocuous when zoomed in. It looks like generic fantasy art with rocks and I think goats.

Thanks y'all!

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

President in Residence posted:

I'm looking for that AI generated image that looks like goatse when zoomed out but looks innocuous when zoomed in. It looks like generic fantasy art with rocks and I think goats.

Thanks y'all!

From the PYF Things That Look NWS But Aren't thread:

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

I need that photo of a mother wearing a garment with a hole in the chest for her infant's head to poke through.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

I need that photo of a mother wearing a garment with a hole in the chest for her infant's head to poke through.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President in Residence
May 12, 2003

Snowglobe of Doom posted: