Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
i need to get a new apple watch that lasts longer

https://twitter.com/hausofdecline/status/1541505850858151936?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Achmed Jones posted:

i have a citizen ecodrive and a pile of cheap casios. idk when my kavinsky yema led will arrive but i hope it's soon
yo wat the gently caress
https://kavinsky.yema.com/

fuuuuuck i think im too late

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Base Emitter posted:

the us is on the metric system, it just has a backwards compatibility shim over it
It's me. I'm the backwards compatibility shim.

Tax: SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

KoRMaK posted:

yo wat the gently caress

you aren't.

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente

Achmed Jones posted:

i have a citizen ecodrive

same, titanium style

it's boring as poo poo but near indestructible as several drooling infants who have been distracted by playing with it can attest

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
i killed my casio swimming in the ocean. or i least i think it's dead, there's pink/orange goo in the face of the watch. only like 20 bucks so whatever

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
my wife got me a watch that you need some special tool to open (whole rear of the watch screws off) and once the battery died i never wore it again lol

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Buck Turgidson posted:

i killed my casio swimming in the ocean. or i least i think it's dead, there's pink/orange goo in the face of the watch. only like 20 bucks so whatever

I went diving multiple times, down to 30m, with my A158W which is supposedly not even suitable for swimming

quote:

Suitable for everyday use. Will withstand accidental splashes but not suitable for swimming.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

It's me. I'm the backwards compatibility shim.

Tax: SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND

Aw, hi little friend.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

rotor posted:

at the time it was released, it was

its just like 50 years later it doesnt really hit that hard any more

what's classic is that you can kinda put black sabbath on in the background at like xmas or whatever and it won't even make any bat an eye

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Sniep posted:

i need to get a new apple watch that lasts longer

https://twitter.com/hausofdecline/status/1541505850858151936?s=20

lol

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

I'm the shortcut to warez

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

akadajet posted:

even an automatic watch is charged by moving your wrist around

*makes jerking off motions* eventually!

incredible callback synergy

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

sick

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

mobby_6kl posted:

I went diving multiple times, down to 30m, with my A158W which is supposedly not even suitable for swimming

mine goes down to 10 bar, i guess because its the fancy lineage version? its scratched to hell though so i don't really wear it much any more

heres my ecodrive

Captain Pike
Jul 29, 2003

KoRMaK posted:

yo wat the gently caress

Holy poo poo its designed by the Drive/Nightcall guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

Beeftweeter posted:

mine goes down to 10 bar, i guess because its the fancy lineage version? its scratched to hell though so i don't really wear it much any more

heres my ecodrive

joke to be made about the red arrows needing watches that work underwater but it doesnt really work when theyve only crashed into land

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxOPsfG7-7E

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i dont mind charging my watch for a few mins each day idgi whats the big deal

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
dixie cretin seaman has a posse :colbert:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

lol

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

my dad rebuilt his back fence and included a window for the neighbours to peek through

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

lol 1%thc nice crabgrass

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

SmokaDustbowl posted:

lol 1%thc nice crabgrass

you sure do know a lot about weed!

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

SmokaDustbowl posted:

lol 1%thc nice crabgrass

4.4mg/inhale sounds ok, for me, personally. i'm going to need 140 more total doses though

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello
i stopped smoking weed a long time ago, but i can't drink any more and being the type of personality that needs a substance to dull the edge of this world weed it is! probably won't kill me as fast either

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

Jonny 290 posted:

poo poo its got 4 gbs of LPNNDRa

that's amazing, i've seen way more expensive laptops that don't have any LPNNDRa

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
it's all THCA might as well have a nice cup of herbal tea instead

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello
i like the little jar it comes in. i would use that to enjoy my fancy man herbal tea

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Roosevelt posted:

i like the little jar it comes in. i would use that to enjoy my fancy man herbal tea

it doesn't even have any CBD

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Truman Peyote posted:

my dad rebuilt his back fence and included a window for the neighbours to peek through

:3:

idk what any of this means

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Roosevelt posted:

i stopped smoking weed a long time ago, but i can't drink any more and being the type of personality that needs a substance to dull the edge of this world weed it is! probably won't kill me as fast either

weed is good imho

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

graph posted:

idk what any of this means

it wont get you high and doesn't have any benefits of CBD, might as well be an emptied out peppermint teabag

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Jonny 290 posted:

i open every micro center email like :yum:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
THCa is converted to THC when the weed is burnt or decarbed, you fuckin doofus. that jar is super strong

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

Agile Vector posted:

i open every micro center email like :yum:

i fuckin love microcenter

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

the internet said

quote:

THCA is considered non-psychoactive meaning you do not experience a “high” when imbibing it. This is due to the fact that THCA does not bind to CB1 receptors, the receptors that have a high binding affinity for THC. (For more information on receptors and the endocannabinoid system check out our blog post How Marijuana Works in the Body). In fact, THCA research has shown that THCA does not seem to bind much to either of the two major cannabinoid receptors.

We can, however, verify that extracts that are predominantly made up of THCA have been known to have anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective properties. THCA has also been shown to reduce nausea and vomiting.

idk anything about "medicinal" non-psychoactive weed. i just know about "i hurt and need to go to sleep" weed. and also that cbd has never once done anything for me

quote:

THCA stands for tetrahydrocannabinolic acid and it is the precursor to THC (tetrahydrocannabinol). When cannabis is growing it makes cannabinoids as carboxylic acids that most often convert into non-acidic compounds through a process called decarboxylation. Almost all cannabinoids start off in their acidic form which have differing structures and effects than that of their non-acidic versions.

THCA, although abundant in fresh cannabis, is unstable under controlled storage conditions and when exposed to light and/or heat it readily decarboxylates into THC. In fact, one THCA study found that “THCA decarboxylates even when stored between 4 and 18ºC (39-64ºF) so THC contamination in THCA is nearly unavoidable.” This THC contamination even among pure extracts is what makes lab results based only on THCA so difficult to determine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Jonny 290 posted:

THCa is converted to THC when the weed is burnt or decarbed, you fuckin doofus. that jar is super strong

then what's the THC percentage after it's been burnt?