Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harry Lime
Feb 27, 2008

Khablam posted:

I will not stand idly by and let the good name of Microsoft Access be besmirched!

nothing good has ever come of Microsoft Access, I still have nightmares of the hospital I used to work for where the security incident database was an Access DB cooked up by a security guard who had left years before I worked there and they would try and have more than one person connect to it over a file share. They filled a drive on the filer due to the hundred and hundreds of crash recovery copies saved when more than one person would try and open it. Access is the home of broken hopes, dreams and the dead.

edit: lol of course this is the start of a new page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Formula 1 2022: home of broken hopes, dreams and the dead

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Harry Lime posted:

nothing good has ever come of Microsoft Access, I still have nightmares of the hospital I used to work for where the security incident database was an Access DB cooked up by a security guard who had left years before I worked there and they would try and have more than one person connect to it over a file share. They filled a drive on the filer due to the hundred and hundreds of crash recovery copies saved when more than one person would try and open it. Access is the home of broken hopes, dreams and the dead.

edit: lol of course this is the start of a new page

When I took an Introduction to Databases course in college, we used Access because it was free with the student Office license. At the end of the course, our professor warned us that implementing an Access database in production when you got to the real world was a fireable offense—specifically because of the connection and corruption issues.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
My Italian machine which was built with Passione tried to kill me recently. I rode it to the shop to change the rear tire and the balls fell out of the right side wheel bearing. Previous tire change there was no sign of anything amiss. This happens because they put no seals on the axle. The only thing keeping the grease in the bearings is the seals built into the bearing which are totally inadequate for actual road use in rain etc. I guess Passione doesn't include rain

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Looks like F1 media finally woke up and realized Piquet maybe needs to get hosed for being racist...

Wonder what the dinner conversations at the Verstappen-Piquet household looks like - must be a loving nightmare collection of ghouls...

Max, Kelly, Jos, Nelson, Horner and Marko just discussing Hamilton's latest "costume to attract attention in the paddock"

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

https://twitter.com/formularacers_/status/1541681325727514625

Isn't Villeneuve talking poo poo about Lewis as well in a desperate bid to be relevant again?

Thanks Ants fucked around with this message at 10:43 on Jun 28, 2022

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Wonder who this is aimed at

https://twitter.com/F1/status/1541719302876823552?s=20&t=univ3dQQ2yFhKX7uKdIAWA

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!

oh wow thoughts and prayers very nicel

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Thanks Ants posted:

Isn't Villeneuve talking poo poo about Lewis as well in a desperate bid to be relevant again?

I'm amazed motorsport.com didn't publish the interview, seems like it would have the most engagement from their comments section.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

italian quid posted:

Can one of you IT types let me know how I can get my laptop replacement ticket unassigned from a loving co-op student and re-assigned to someone that will know what they're doing.

As an IT proffesional with nearly 30 years experience I can tell you its not my loving problem, see admin.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Khablam

Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

Thank you Piquet for taking the attention off of my countryman Vips.
Finally, all those dumbass opinion pieces in local media on how the n-word is actually totally a cool and good word to say and all those homos should get out have made an impact!

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Here’s one of the tweets that got this started yesterday

I guess whatever the word is in Portuguese, it’s the equivalent of the n-word

https://twitter.com/enginemode11/status/1541548830465957895

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
Remember when having a giant lamp was the most interesting thing about Piquet Jr? Simplier, more innocent, times ..

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
the words "racist connotations" are doing a lot of work in that tweet from @fofocaspaddock there.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
motorsport.com comments section on this emerging story is as loving wild as you'd expect. this guy is definitely doing some one-handed typing.

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

learnincurve posted:

the words "racist connotations" are doing a lot of work in that tweet from @fofocaspaddock there.

Seems like it depends how charitable you are in doing the translation from Portuguese.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

smackfu posted:

Seems like it depends how charitable you are in doing the translation from Portuguese.

not really. seems like even being charitable, it's like using everyone else's name then calling Lewis "the black one".

not surprising from piquet though, he's always been a knob

SocksAndSandals
Jun 6, 2011

Why is F1 full of racist twats? They are supposed to be racing twats

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008

SocksAndSandals posted:

Why is F1 full of racist twats? They are supposed to be racing twats

Because 90% of them are rich failsons

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I am completely shocked that a Bolsonaro supporter is a racist

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

I am flabbergasted a rich white Brazilian used the n-word

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Given how much Brazil loves Lewis, this could lead to him having some "lead-based connotations" if he turns up at a Brazilian GP.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Hahaha

https://twitter.com/LewisHamilton/status/1541745996278992896?s=20&t=vfTMFGAWtAF22GCJWraQ_w

GET IN THERE LEWIS

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

came here to post this lmao

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Goddamn lol

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
Besides pissing and moaning about tires / looking like a clown on his way to work, there's no reason I can think of to hate Lewis.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Absolute, top-tier poo poo-stirring...

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Cannon_Fodder posted:

Besides pissing and moaning about tires / looking like a clown on his way to work, there's no reason I can think of to hate Lewis.

he complains too much but his fits are superb :colbert:

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Thanks Ants posted:

loving yikes at the comments

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
gonna be a spicy weekend

Liked by Kelly Piquet :thumbsup:

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Charles Leclerc posted:

gonna be a spicy weekend

Oh my

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Charles Leclerc posted:

gonna be a spicy weekend

Lol how tone deaf and removed reality can you possibly be

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Charles Leclerc posted:

gonna be a spicy weekend

jesus christ

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Charles Leclerc posted:

gonna be a spicy weekend

I want whatever the gently caress that grandmother is on because her smile has some real "I just took a hit of crack and am ready to get some poo poo done" energy to it

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Can someone tweet Brundle. I feel like he really needs to weigh in on this with a hot take

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

italian quid posted:

Can someone tweet Brundle. I feel like he really needs to weigh in on this with a hot take

"THEY'RE ALL GLADIATORS... except that one, he is clearly a slave" - Brundle

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Has anybody had the good sense to put a hot mic in front of Bernie yet?

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
this is all so yikes

:lmao:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Brundle grabbing a shoulder on the grid: "Nelson, Nelson....Nelson, what made you say such hateful things about Lewis Hamilton?"

*Paolo Banchero turns around*