Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

This is probably just gonna be a wet fart, isn't it?

She's the one who named names in her Committee interview regarding which senators and reps asked for pardons. She knows things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Triskelli posted:

Do you mean the rally where he stared at the sun?

No, the one he had on January 6th telling everyone to go storm the Capitol.

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

Triskelli posted:

Do you mean the rally where he stared at the sun?

ellipse != eclipse

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

:stonk:

Holy poo poo they told Meadows about guns and militias and he just went "S'all good man"

Meadows knew

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Trump also knew. DepCoS told him at 10am.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
ALWAYS WITH THE CROWD SIZES

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Lol wet baby president still pissed at crowd size

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Tayter Swift posted:

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!
hhahaahaha he's crying about the crowd size

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Haha Dumbfuck wanted people with weapons let in so there'd be more people there.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
"They have weapons, [but] they're not there to hurt me". :drat:

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

LET THE ARMED PEOPLE THROUGH SO THEY CAN GO TO THE CAPITOL LATER

volts5000
Apr 7, 2009

It's electric. Boogie woogie woogie.
"They're not here for me."

Then who the gently caress were they there for, Trump?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Tayter Swift posted:

He wanted the Secret Service to let people in to his rally fully armed to pump those crowd numbers… AND so that they wouldn’t be disarmed when he told them to go kill Congress.

XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

Steven doesn't want me watching him sleep anymore.

Xiahou Dun posted:

LET THE ARMED PEOPLE THROUGH SO THEY CAN GO TO THE CAPITOL LATER

Yeah I dunno but that seems pretty damning

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

THIS IS NUTS

Trump made sure they were armed

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Trump: "Who cares that they have weapons. These are my people, they won't hurt me. Shut down the magnetometers and let them in!"

*fffaaaaarrrrt

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
Welp. Trump knew exactly what they had in mind.

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.
https://twitter.com/renato_mariotti/status/1541837745051631617

i know :matters: but this is pretty blatant 'won't someone rid me of this meddlesome vice president' energy.

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

Dacap posted:

Lol wet baby president still pissed at crowd size

It seems only appropriate that his presidency would end as it began. Refrain for a Yooge Crowd (Dark Reprise).

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Merrick Garland looks up from his game of Solitaire on the computer, goes “Huh?” and then goes right back to playing because he’s almost got every Spade out of the shuffle.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Meadows is extremely hosed, so is Giuliani. Holy poo poo I hope they know where they physically are right now.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

I don't know how this could be more damning except if Trump was actually handing out bats with nails??????????

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

mdemone posted:

Meadows is extremely hosed, so is Giuliani. Holy poo poo I hope they know where they physically are right now.

well giuliani is in traction presumably because of the vicious assault he barely survived the other day

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

They're going to get them all for seditious conspiracy. All of them.

You could knock me over with a feather right now.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

mdemone posted:

Rudy is immobile after being viciously patted on the back

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Xiahou Dun posted:

I don't know how this could be more damning except if Trump was actually handing out bats with nails??????????

The only way it gets worse is if he’d asked the USSS to give him one of the AR-15s they’d confiscated from the crowd so he could go kill Mike Pence himself.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Xiahou Dun posted:

Not to "nothing matters" post, but with all the poo poo we have Trump dead to rights on, he's bulletproof. He'll never see the inside of a courtroom.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

mdemone posted:

Giuliani is clinging to life in an intensive care unit somewhere in Staten Island

edit: beaten like Rudy lol

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Not to "nothing matters" post, but with all the poo poo we have Trump dead to rights on, he's bulletproof. He'll never see the inside of a courtroom.
Wanna bet?

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Give me the secret to the anti-puppet equation!

"Scheduled presidential movement" sounds like a euphemism for "toilet tweet" to me.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

I've never wanted to be wrong more than right now. But I'll believe it when I see it.

Inner Light
Jan 2, 2020

Inner Light posted:

I am expecting this will be a nothing burger just like everything Trump consequence related for the last 7 years, a handful of low level lackey prison time notwithstanding.

Looks like I was right! Nothing 'explosive' today, although the hearing is not over yet, I doubt they are saving the best for last.

Inner Light fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Jun 28, 2022

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

I've never wanted to be wrong more than right now. But I'll believe it when I see it.
:hai:

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

My brother in Christ I think they're gonna actually loving do it

I would die happy, honestly. Whole drat century redeemed

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

Inner Light posted:

Looks like I was right! Nothing 'explosive' today, although the hearing is not over yet, I doubt they are saving the best for last.

its pretty significant my dude

tecnocrat
Oct 5, 2003
Struggling to keep his sanity.

OK, saying that Pat C was aware it would look like Obstruction is a big deal.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

mdemone posted:

My brother in Christ I think they're gonna actually loving do it

I would die happy, honestly. Whole drat century redeemed

It would be better than sex. But I'm a 'glass half empty " kind of guy.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Inner Light posted:

Are you watching the hearing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

volts5000
Apr 7, 2009

It's electric. Boogie woogie woogie.
"Don't believe your lying ears!"

https://twitter.com/JudiciaryGOP/status/1541833774966636544?s=20&t=wRvKlPOURsqHQ6-QrFrYkQ