Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Khablam posted:

Took me 90seconds to make please upvote me

Please Kelly I’ve defended you on SomethingAwful from the vile trolls, may I have a crumb of your max tinged pussy, pretty please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

"piquet you're a famous racist, can you give us a quick slur?"

These can't die on previous pages.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

italian quid posted:

I'm the first person to say you shouldn't trust any screenshot or photo online but I'm not sure this is the hill to die on dude lol

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Sab0921 posted:

Controversial opinion for this thread - prob will catch a probe for this.......but imo racism is bad and you shouldn't say racial slurs.

You're fine, this isn't Reddit

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Full Collapse posted:

Dunk on Kelly for being a poo poo person who picks poo poo boyfriends, but please lay off the misogyny.

Lmao gently caress off

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Charles Leclerc posted:

Lmao gently caress off

Says the dude who refers women he doesn’t like as neighborhood bicycles.

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi

Charles Leclerc posted:

gonna be a spicy weekend

Liked by Kelly Piquet :thumbsup:

I do love when American and European definitions of racism intersect, and Europeans end up very confused as to why Americans are so upset about a word they hear in rap lyrics all the time!

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Residency Evil posted:

I do love when American and European definitions of racism intersect, and Europeans end up very confused as to why Americans are so upset about a word they hear in rap lyrics all the time!

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Kelly is an angel and I hope she sees this and is comforted

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Nelson is a known piece of poo poo got years now. But like all has-beens they try to recapture glory.

Also you lot are being weird about Kelly, she can just suck for her opinions.

Zedd fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Jun 28, 2022

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Full Collapse posted:

Says the dude who refers women he doesn’t like as neighborhood bicycles.

*Paddock bicycle.

It's a joke playing on awful poo poo that people say at the expense of an awful person ya fuckin doofus. Jfc.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Charles Leclerc posted:

*Paddock bicycle.

It's a joke playing on awful poo poo that people say at the expense of an awful person ya fuckin doofus. Jfc.

Yet it’s still misogyny.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Full Collapse posted:

Yet it’s still misogyny.

italian quid posted:

I'm the first person to say you shouldn't trust any screenshot or photo online but I'm not sure this is the hill to die on dude lol

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Text isn’t a screenshot, broceratops.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Can we just stick to dunking on people for their terrible opinions rather than untreated gender issues?

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I think you maybe should go outside and as the kids like to say "touch some grass" lol

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

I’m already outside.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

italian quid posted:

I think you maybe should go outside and as the kids like to say "touch some grass" lol

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

this thread needs to smoke some grass, if you know what I mean haha just a little weed joke 420 lol

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Once I get paid tomorrow, I’m going into orbit.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

jfc this thread needs a race weekend in the worst way

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Kirios posted:

We've got more than enough race issues as it is

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Kirios posted:

Pretty sure Piquet just gave us one?

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

this thread needs to smoke some grass, if you know what I mean haha just a little weed joke 420 lol

:hai:

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

your friend wicka posted:

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

IU is a good school and I would’ve gone there if I wanted to enjoy college instead of being hell bent to escape Indiana.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

lmao

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
What the gently caress is going on?

I am going to close this thread so everyone can stop shouting at each other. We are friends here, and we don't need to further add to the poo poo going on around the world by being asshats when we are all 30+ year old adults on a dead comedy forum.

Chill out, use the report button if people are being jerks, and let the moderators have a chance to take a break from their day job to check in. There is zero reason for this thread to go from laughing at someone doing a terrible racism to just turning on each other. It is really embarrassing!

Edit: Since someone sent me a nice PM asking - I will reopen the thread 6 hours from when I closed it so we are all on a mini-timeout together.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
Okay, here is the deal: the past few pages really sucked. I’m willing to move past it all, say it was a shitpost moment due to no race this weekend, or whatever - but a few bad things were said and made the posting environment suck a lot.

But moving forward, I am going to ask all of you - as a woman - to drop the weird misogynistic comments about Kelly Piquet. A lot of lovely stuff came out, and the things Nelson said about Lewis are absolutely unacceptable - let’s focus on that. Let’s focus on how F1 and the culture around it desperately needs a gear shift into inclusion and acceptance. In this thread, we have the opportunity to be better than all of the garbage and become race fans that recognize the negatives of the sport alongside all the positive reasons we love it - regardless of the livery or drivers you support on the track.

I think it’s important to discuss the lovely comments from Nelson and how we feel about the reaction. We can be serious and lighthearted with jokes. However, I want to drop this poo poo about Instagram. I also want some of this weird “oh Nelson is Brazilian, makes sense” to stop immediately. Just don’t. We are better than that.

So, yeah. We can do better and absolutely GET IN THERE, LEWIS. :lewis: If you would like to discuss further about all of this, my PM inbox is open - as well as the other SAS mods if you prefer.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
How about that Silverstone innit

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing
Did you guys hear piquet called Lewis the n word

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Solus posted:

How about that Silverstone innit

This has been my first year following F1 and I’ve heard nothing but great things about Silverstone. I love racing it in sims so I’m very excited to see it driven by F1 cars!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

hello friends :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0G4-Vp2TS0

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
The posting environment is fine, it's the sports argument forum and the 30 year old people will sometimes disagree and very mildly yell at each other and it would be very boring otherwise. There is a moderator who does a fine job telling people to stop when they get over the top so please don't lock the thread. Thanks.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
McLaren is trash and Zak Brown should be fired

SocksAndSandals
Jun 6, 2011

Its only a true governing body if the rules are arbitrarily changed for entertainment purposes

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
I hear some former champion went on a podcast and said, like, a brazillion slurs?

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
It was wicka. You have to keep an eye on him.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Failson Pisscakes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Pragmatica posted:

GET IN THERE, LEWIS.