Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.
I'm not sure if I can deal with Hillary running. It would be really funny to see her eat poo poo again but also I don't want her face blasted everywhere for the whole election season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
based on RBG's other views that katie couric had to run around behind her cleaning up, her true views on abortion likely involved the phrase "little misses not giving the time of day to strange men"

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

i doubt hillary is willing to face the humiliation again, they'll have to find someone else to lose to trump

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Dustcat posted:

i doubt hillary is willing to face the humiliation again, they'll have to find someone else to lose to trump

Chelsea Clinton

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

bawfuls posted:

ohgod please do it can you imagine how loving funny it would be for her to lose to Trump twice??

https://twitter.com/ChrisCillizza/status/1541790937646612480

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rohc0XNLeTE

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Never been more certain reality is a simulation, but goddamn if the end of it all isn't at least funny

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

The building was on fire and it wasn't my fault.
Michelle Obama would win the nomination thanks to lingering good feelings of seeing her on the TV and being minimally stained by lack of connection to the current dem shitshow.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Thoguh posted:

When the republicans temporarily became a regional rump party the democrats did nothing with their power and actively campaigned for a stronger Republican Party so they would have a better excuse not to do anything. When the democrats become a regional rump party after 22/24 the republicans are going to make democrats illegal.

Deus Vult.

The best possible outcome.

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
feel like there might be a chance I get to watch in real time as dems tack in their own destruction today with an emergency hearing anticlimax

we reveal...a mark meadows staffer!!!

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

Subvisual Haze posted:

Michelle Obama would win the nomination thanks to lingering good feelings of seeing her on the TV and being minimally stained by lack of connection to the current dem shitshow.

She would get slaughtered in the debates against Trump.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

trump voters wont accept that michelle obama is a woman the election would be a new level of vile

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Forceholy posted:

She would get slaughtered in the debates against Trump.

It will be glorious. Obama is the false prophet.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Forceholy posted:

She would get slaughtered in the diabetes against Trump.

This is how I interpreted your post

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

Real hurthling! posted:

trump voters wont accept that michelle obama is a woman the election would be a new level of vile

yeah that is a pretty weird but still pervasive one, what's up with this anyway

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Dems have a big problem insofar that they want their candidates to be somewhat palatable to normal voters while being completely amorphous and having zero beliefs outside of furthering the donor class agenda

The whole "people like candidates that genuinely want to make their lives better" is a real pickle

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

tenderjerk posted:

yeah that is a pretty weird but still pervasive one, what's up with this anyway

racism mostly

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

yeah shes tall and has arm muscles and is black so naturally they feel the need to make folders and folders of photoshops where shes got like tom of finland sized wangs flopping out of her dresses

Junkiebev
Jan 18, 2002

Feel the progress.

time to go vote lmao - Jessie White is retiring as illinois seccy of state - who is the least gruesome? Am I just writing in "the girl reading this" like i did for the president last time?

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Subvisual Haze posted:

she infamously hated DC and never wants to pursue national politics for that reason

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

bawfuls posted:

she infamously hated DC and never wants to pursue national politics for that reason

Huh, seems like the best member of the family then.

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

bawfuls posted:

Yeah but if she did she would win

Junkiebev
Jan 18, 2002

Feel the progress.

Junkiebev posted:

time to go vote lmao - Jessie White is retiring as illinois seccy of state - who is the least gruesome? Am I just writing in "the girl reading this" like i did for the president last time?

generally i go w/ the CTU endorsement list nearly 100% but jessie white rug-pulled his retirement notification so i dont have anything to go on other than the candidates descriptions and they all sound variously lovely

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

bawfuls posted:

ohgod please do it can you imagine how loving funny it would be for her to lose to Trump twice??

I hope they break her up with a toilet brush before flushing this time

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Forseti posted:

I hope they break her up with a toilet brush before flushing this time

lol if you don't have a dedicated poop knife

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

ex post facho posted:

The democrats will not hold congress

It would be real funny if they kept the Senate and lost the House

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Iron Crowned posted:

I love how the Dems really have no one to run, and it just ends up being an endless loop of attempting to put Hillary Clinton through. They should have learned in 2009, but here we are 13 years later.

It's a patronage network, not a political party

Dustcat posted:

No one on this earth is a bigger glutton for humiliation than Hillary, possibly excepting Trump

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Real hurthling! posted:

democratic campaign managers all insist she should lean into the claim, because voters like men more

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
The funniest thing that could happen is if their roe v wade gambit works and they actually pick up some seats in the senate and house, only to do all the same poo poo over again and become even less popular, being utterly destroyed in 2024.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
Can you imagine if the democrats had 54 senate seats, presidency, house. And then they were like "sorry the senate doesn't want to even lightly reform the filibuster, coat hangers for everyone"

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

A Buttery Pastry posted:

democratic campaign managers all insist she should lean into the claim, because voters like men more

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Michelle Obama Elizabeth Warrening being trans is definitely the funniest option for a democratic candidate for 2024.

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

30.5 Days posted:

The funniest thing that could happen is if their roe v wade gambit works and they actually pick up some seats in the senate and house, only to do all the same poo poo over again and become even less popular, being utterly destroyed in 2024.

Yeah that's what I'm increasingly thinking will happen. It's the stupidest outcome per the Chapo Maxim, and it is the outcome that might actually break the party in terms of getting their base to actually stop bothering to vote for them. If that doesn't do it, it's proof that nothing ever will

icantfindaname has issued a correction as of 20:26 on Jun 28, 2022

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

much like 2020, the only thing that is worse for the democrats than losing is them winning

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

bawfuls posted:

first as tragedy* then as farce

*YMMV, as many might consider the first time to be farce as well. Nevertheless it will be much funnier the second time.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

bawfuls posted:

i've read the tea leaves, its not happening

TehSaurus
Jun 12, 2006

bawfuls posted:

Sounds great honestly. The hero we need. Just go in there and burn it all to the ground.

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

please run hillary again, i need the funniest timeline

:sickos:

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

icantfindaname posted:

Yeah that's what I'm increasingly thinking will happen. It's the stupidest outcome per the Chapo Maxim, and it is the outcome that might actually break the party in terms of getting their base to actually stop bothering to vote for them. If that doesn't do it, it's proof that nothing ever will

Nah, between another energy price spike, them finding some way to squander this windfall, and the distinct possibility of a Ukrainian fall of Saigon helicopter moment hitting the news...

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
ffs just give him his loving account back this is sad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

christmas boots posted:

first as tragedy* then as farce

*YMMV, as many might consider the first time to be farce as well. Nevertheless it will be much funnier the second time.

This would be the 3rd time.