Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Xaris posted:

it does altho the first post-stav episode nick seems happier than he's been in the past 2 years lol

he knows he only has to kill adam now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
Lol, they ACTUALLY got amber back on. They aren't getting away with this. Let's hold them accountable.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Wizard Master posted:

dashas not in the cast for Succession season four

yesssss

Protagorean
May 19, 2013

by Azathoth

i say swears online posted:

is that really him? I heard him plug his twitch on an episode and thought I mistyped it because it was just a boring gamer with way too many viewers

ALABSeries is really him

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Amber 👍

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010

Smythe posted:

I’m watching samurai jack

the first three episodes of season five are so good and then it falls off a cliff

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

lmao @ Amber learning about the juul ban live

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Smythe posted:

bullshit

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

lmao @ Amber learning about the juul ban live

brace’s reaction was pretty funny

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Smythe posted:

I’m watching samurai, jack

president Smythe

i haven't listened to the new chapo but I'm glad the good chapo (Amber) is back

Lady Militant
Apr 8, 2020

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles.

Smythe posted:

poo poo i should rewatch it's so good.

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Gripweed posted:

Who is Ian Fidance?

For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is Ian Fidance? This is Ian Fidance speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are perishing—you who dread knowledge—I am the man who will now tell you.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Toph Bei Fong posted:

For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is Ian Fidance? This is Ian Fidance speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are perishing—you who dread knowledge—I am the man who will now tell you.

gently caress yeah dude, that RULES

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
Amber accidentally calling Matt dad :kimchi:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Pirate Jet posted:

the first three episodes of season five are so good and then it falls off a cliff

i never watched it before so im on season 1 and its sick

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
"oppression fantasy football" is such a good way of putting that thing people do online now, incredible

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
samuri jack owns so far kuz its got a competent protagonist instead of a bumbling idiot. a real "BREATH OF FRESH AIR" as they say

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol imagine samurai jack with marvel dialogue

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Shipon posted:

"oppression fantasy football" is such a good way of putting that thing people do online now, incredible

Felix once again hitting it out of the park. Hyde Park people are built different.

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010

Smythe posted:

i never watched it before so im on season 1 and its sick

ah yeah, the original run's a classic. rip mako

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Shipon posted:

When I was Smythe's girlfriend aged I truly believed in all the fourth wave feminism oppression framework poo poo and seeing how quickly and utterly it got coopted into the liberal-nonprofit industrial complex so that white people can feel bad but not change & so on is a deep disappointment.

It was probably a CIA psyop but goddamnit it helped me come out of the closet by intellectualizing my brokebrains

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Trillbillies is good again

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

haven’t been keeping up with trillbillies, did Tanya just leave the pod completely after that piece of poo poo rufo sent a mob after her or is she just taking a break

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

Tanya pretty much quit after her break up a year and a half ago, and from there the whole thing just spiralled in.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/goodfaith_pr/status/1541864405817622528

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

lol yea

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol imagine samurai jack with marvel dialogue

jesus don’t wish that kind of evil into existence

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Virgil, Matt, and amber

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

They’re never putting out an episode

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Omnicarus posted:

Tanya pretty much quit after her break up a year and a half ago, and from there the whole thing just spiralled in.

That's not what happened, she was on up until Chris Rufo and the rest of the right winged idiots targeted her for the sexual education stuff she was running.

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Man it’s real sad watching Mike Duncan regress into generic shitlib politics the last few episodes of his podcast. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised, but still. He’s apparently planning a one man show after it’s done, lol

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

thats so fuckin good lol

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

lol yes, surprised they didn't stop to rib her and matt about it.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Virgil imposters, oh jeez Virgil is gonna be the Tupac or Elvis of Podcasting.

"Do you remember The Diggler?!?!?" I scream shaking your shoulders

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
diggler was good and it's, unsurprisingly because the internet is bad, annoying to find and read them now.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
https://twitter.com/nycguidovoice/status/1542182528118919170

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

icantfindaname posted:

Man it’s real sad watching Mike Duncan regress into generic shitlib politics the last few episodes of his podcast. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised, but still. He’s apparently planning a one man show after it’s done, lol

As far as I can tell that's always what his politics were. I listened to most of the English civil war series but that's about all. But I do remember when he was interviewed by Matt Christman for a Chapo episode on 1848. Matt asked how his approach would change now that he was moving from political to social revolutions, and Duncan basically said he wasn't changing his approach at all.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

MeatwadIsGod posted:

As far as I can tell that's always what his politics were. I listened to most of the English civil war series but that's about all. But I do remember when he was interviewed by Matt Christman for a Chapo episode on 1848. Matt asked how his approach would change now that he was moving from political to social revolutions, and Duncan basically said he wasn't changing his approach at all.

he claimed to have been radicalized by his research for the Haitian revolution series when he discovered that all his liberal heroes were monsters, but it's clear that then his Russian revolution research pulled him back a bit and made him say "woah, let's not go crazy here".

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Joementum posted:

he claimed to have been radicalized by his research for the Haitian revolution series when he discovered that all his liberal heroes were monsters, but it's clear that then his Russian revolution research pulled him back a bit and made him say "woah, let's not go crazy here".

I read that his primary text for the Haitian revolution was by a Marxist historian, which lead to him seeming more radical for that series. I’m sure he’s gotten back to reactionary histories for the Russian revolution.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

fr0id posted:

I read that his primary text for the Haitian revolution was by a Marxist historian, which lead to him seeming more radical for that series. I’m sure he’s gotten back to reactionary histories for the Russian revolution.

haha this reminds me of how the marxists when I was in college would write little notes to each other in the front covers of the Russia/Marx/etc books in the library stacks like “don’t bother with this one—reactionary trash” and such, and then other students would tack on “seconding this” and “thanks!” while recommending other texts. I always thought it was funny, like posting with strangers online but with a pencil on the inside of dusty old library books.