Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

1glitch0 posted:

This would be the 3rd time.

2nd time against Trump specifically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
lol that trump threw a tantrum after the secret service treated him like an angsty stupid teenager who wanted to go do drugs at the mall with his friends

TehSaurus
Jun 12, 2006

Stereotype posted:

an angsty stupid teenager who wanted to go do drugs at the mall with his friends

Trump!

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

christmas boots posted:

2nd time against Trump specifically

It'll be fun if Hillary wins and then we can have the rubber match in 2028.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

I have some qualms about the premise here.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the dems might run michelle obama against her express wishes, and without any participation on her part. she could win the primary having long since fled the country and never returned.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

1glitch0 posted:

if Hillary wins

lol

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
establishment democrats are narcissistic and cowardly and have spent the past 30 years destroying any attempt for a younger generation of politician to gain experience and name recognition, and so now we're just stuck with a bunch of geriatric millionaires who are terminally out of touch with reality, sycophantic and opportunistic capitalist grifters, or celebrities.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

just remembered that in right-wing circles it is an article of faith that michelle obama is the fattest person on earth

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Zokari posted:

just remembered that in right-wing circles it is an article of faith that michelle obama is the fattest person on earth

also that she is a man

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

TehSaurus posted:

Sounds great honestly. The hero we need. Just go in there and burn it all to the ground.

Yeah drain the swamp!!!

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

1glitch0 posted:

It'll be fun if Hillary wins and then we can have the rubber match in 2028.

this is the only type of funny we're actually allowed to have, the same joke over and over not until it's no longer funny but just until the words lose all meaning and become sounds

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

1950s: television supercharges the impact of celebrity
1980s: first celebrity president

1990s: internet forums supercharge the impact of trolling
2010s: first celebrity troll president

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
it's a good track to see an influencer president in our lifetime assuming the dead train keeps rolling that long

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

Real hurthling! posted:

1950s: television supercharges the impact of celebrity
1980s: first celebrity president

1990s: internet forums supercharge the impact of trolling
2010s: first celebrity troll president

2000s: internet forums supercharge popularity of a man doing something astonishing to his anus
2020s:

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

currently the potus has zero influence so it would be a win

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Zvahl posted:

it's a good track to see an influencer president in our lifetime assuming the dead train keeps rolling that long

don’t blame me for pewdiepie, I voted for shroud

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

I remember people saying oprah winfrey being a legit candidate in a previous election. like what the gently caress. this is how some democrat voters actually think

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

Real hurthling! posted:

currently the potus has zero influence so it would be a win

You forget, only Democrat presidents are completely powerless. Republican presidents Can do whatever they want.

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

Scrotum Modem posted:

I remember people saying oprah winfrey being a legit candidate in a previous election. like what the gently caress. this is how some democrat voters actually think

2028 oprah vs. dr oz

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Scrotum Modem posted:

probably epstein thread material but isnt there some rumblings that she's tied up in some kid trafficking

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Scrotum Modem posted:

liberals are desperate for a canaidate that has any kind of charisma whatsoever but none of those pesky principles

it's real difficult

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Jonny 290 posted:

probably epstein thread material but isnt there some rumblings that she's tied up in some kid trafficking

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

I mean it is a weird photograph ...makes you think

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Junkiebev posted:

time to go vote lmao - Jessie White is retiring as illinois seccy of state - who is the least gruesome? Am I just writing in "the girl reading this" like i did for the president last time?

i did not know this before voting and tried to guess who to vote for just off their names. i also forgot who i picked so you can't get mad at me.

edit: i looked it up and I picked one of the candidates with the last name Moore because I calculated the other Moore was a Madigan plant to split the vote. Looks like both Moores are in last place so who gives a poo poo

Woke Mind Virus has issued a correction as of 02:21 on Jun 29, 2022

TehSaurus
Jun 12, 2006

In Training posted:

Yeah drain the swamp!!!

Yeah you're right Bernie can stay. Everyone else though! Out!!

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

California sends you a book with a self-written profile of every candidate. It's always fun reading the 11 identical "I am a businessman and I will make smart business decisions as an elected official" and the one "I'm running to be a state congressman so I can fix the loving pothole around the corner from my house."

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Scrotum Modem posted:

that was pretty funny. trump won in 2016 and then every celebrity billionaire was saying well I'm way richer than trump and have a better image, i can win too. mark cuban and oprah were apparently exploring the idea but denied they were. zuckerberg did his weirdass yearlong thing of doing photo ops of him talking to iowa corn farmers and guys in hard hats (always posed to hide how short he is). howard schultz said publicly he was thinking about it but chickened out. only mini mike bloomberg and total non-entity tom steyer eventually went and decided to embarrass themselves on a national stage like that

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Shear Modulus posted:

that was pretty funny. trump won in 2016 and then every celebrity billionaire was saying well I'm way richer than trump and have a better image, i can win too. mark cuban and oprah were apparently exploring the idea but denied they were. zuckerberg did his weirdass yearlong thing of doing photo ops of him talking to iowa corn farmers and guys in hard hats (always posed to hide how short he is). howard schultz said publicly he was thinking about it but chickened out. only mini mike bloomberg and total non-entity tom steyer eventually went and decided to embarrass themselves on a national stage like that

reminder

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lizard people poo poo

pissinthewind
Nov 11, 2021

ill take a ice cold natty ice w extra ice

TehSaurus
Jun 12, 2006

spacemang_spliff posted:

lizard people poo poo

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

poo poo like this was a huge red flag on Fringe.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

I think this is a thing in Eastern Europe.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

major bloomberg likes beer on his ice

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Forceholy posted:

I think this is a thing in Eastern Europe.

I googled it and apparently it's a huge thing in Thailand :thunk:

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Business Gorillas posted:

I googled it and apparently it's a huge thing in Thailand :thunk:

it’s fine over there, where it’s hot and always time for a tiger.

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
"I need to add frozen water to this liquid that is 90% water" –A normal human being who is definitely not a lizardman

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I mean, I do that with something that is 100% water all the time, it's just beer isn't the venue for ice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

WampaLord posted:

Access to clean water
if you like your industrial waste, you can keep it