Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol this person was a mod at one point
iirc they left in a huff for B&R and then got ousted for trying to start a coup between the admins over there so they just came back here and acted like nothing happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmao come on.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay posted:

iirc they left in a huff for B&R and then got ousted for trying to start a coup between the admins over there so they just came back here and acted like nothing happened.

Wormskull posted:

Lmao come on.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol this person was a mod at one point

It would seem that in many ways they still are

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

American McGay posted:

ol yeller posted:

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

American McGay posted:

It seems I've done some insanely embarrassing poo poo. Sitting in the dark for 8 seconds should be enough time for people to forget. Now where was I? Oh yeah

LET PEOPLE PRETEND TO BE SEXY ANIME CHILDREN ALSO dude, age-gap aficionados, please

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

said pederastly: 8 year olds, dude.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

It seems I've done some insanely embarrassing poo poo. Sitting in the dark for 8 seconds should be enough time for people to forget. Now where was I? Oh yeah

LET PEOPLE PRETEND TO BE SEXY ANIME CHILDREN ALSO dude, age-gap aficionados, please

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Reprogram Plus posted:

You actin kinda shady
Talkin like a baby
While youre streaming games

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Reprogram Plus posted:

You actin kinda shady
Talkin like a baby

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

ol yeller posted:

*as im being held down in prison and having the word PEDOPHILE tattooed on my forehead* Stop being weird.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

American McGay posted:

mayb e this works

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

oh lol

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

ol yeller posted:

They pass it on when they retire like the 007 number

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

ol yeller posted:

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Reprogram Plus posted:

You actin kinda shady
Talkin like a baby

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lmfao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

expectation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ0amQfSM_I

results:
lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lol

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfaoin