Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nerox
May 20, 2001

SocksAndSandals posted:

https://twitter.com/AlbertFabrega/status/1542486851067514881?s=20&t=NZJ3Ug2H9k3cUtqZEgJJ7w

Latifi is very Canadian given birthday proximity

E: cake shoulda been a red flag

The Canadian flag is an homage to the red flag and the white flag for slow moving vehicles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Holy gently caress that's good photoshop friday material. Latifi is perfectly croppable.

:sickos:

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
Latifi clearly blowing it.

Nothing new to see here, folks.

SocksAndSandals
Jun 6, 2011

https://twitter.com/andrewbensonf1/status/1542491989060501505?s=20&t=NZJ3Ug2H9k3cUtqZEgJJ7w

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
drat that will definitely hurt the racist good job britain you did it again

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Eagerly awaiting Sir Jackie Stewart OBE getting his British Racing Drivers' Club membership revoked as well. I assume it will be tomorrow.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

SocksAndSandals posted:

https://twitter.com/AlbertFabrega/status/1542486851067514881?s=20&t=NZJ3Ug2H9k3cUtqZEgJJ7w

Latifi is very Canadian given birthday proximity

E: cake shoulda been a red flag

surprised the cake wasn't made of denim

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
thank you britain for ending racism

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

harperdc posted:

Albon's cake probably got all the good denim, op.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Eagerly awaiting Sir Jackie Stewart OBE getting his British Racing Drivers' Club membership revoked as well. I assume it will be tomorrow.

sadly the BRDC don't care about real racing drivers like "Big" Willy T. Ribbs as opposed to protecting the reputation of Instagram frauds like "Poois" Lewis "Shamilton" Hamilton.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

:sickos:

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

harperdc posted:

Its like 90% fondant, which is the cake equivalent of denim.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

https://twitter.com/ScarbsTech/status/1542528844841635840?t=njzwzfvSTvX2ZM1HBrgrAQ&s=19

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Binotto frantically looking up "how to build a car" on google

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

King poo poo

What temperature is it outside, who knows and who cares.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Dexo posted:

King poo poo

YES!!!! this is perfection.

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing
He looks ridiculous but I bet it just makes some old racist people furious to see him dressed like that, so I'm for it.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Lewis is so close to just wearing JNCOs

nerox
May 20, 2001
I can't see the purple pants with gold rope and not think its made from Crown Royal bags.

Edit: Please don't trip on the untied strings.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Lewis loving owns

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

thank you thread for answering my previous question, thank you ferrari for making it definitive

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Lewis is so close to just wearing JNCOs

JNCOs and associated styles are super hip right now op, i see them in the vintage clothing shops here in berlin now for like 50-100 euros lmao

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

nawilo_420 posted:

JNCOs and associated styles are super hip right now op, i see them in the vintage clothing shops here in berlin now for like 50-100 euros lmao

buy some and wear them to Der Fonkybeatz

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

as soon as he jnco jean fashion hits the UK again I'll be proudly wearing them, walking around with a 2 litre of irn-bru in the back pocket like my teenage days

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Dexo posted:

King poo poo

now this is some proper carnaby street inspired gear, and can only be designed to make every single racist old boomer's head explode.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

nawilo_420 posted:

Coupled with Kurt Cobain resurfacing as a zoomer icon, what's old is new again.

I miss my JNCOs. :smith:

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I am 100% down with this trend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVFJyVQqGsg

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

I want Miley to cover some Skunk Anansie stuff

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
https://twitter.com/mattywtf1/status/1542560474935459841?s=21&t=dGk6-VsgjLBzoawO6ZKvZQ

lmao

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

god dammit.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
Uh, so Honda is back in a semi-official way next year.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

:lando:

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

drive to survive is gonna use this clip to show that they've become enemies or something

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
I don't get it. Also apparently they are looking at a full works effort in 2026 - their F1 R&D division has not been shut down.

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Thanks Ants posted:

Lewis loving owns

qft

He should just take the rest of the year off at this point though, the car is going to render his old man spine into jelly if they don't get their bouncing under control.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Frond posted:

I don't get it. Also apparently they are looking at a full works effort in 2026 - their F1 R&D division has not been shut down.

If Honda buy out Red Bull and replace Horner then they could become good again

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Only if they ditch Max as well

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I got a new Apple Watch y’all. I’m measuring my heart rate blood oxygen content before and after reading this thread and I have bad news

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

ethanol posted:

I got a new Apple Watch y’all. I’m measuring my heart rate blood oxygen content before and after reading this thread and I have bad news

post them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I made a burger pizza in an air fryer