Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
worst thing about june
This poll is closed.
that god drat terrible glass animals song that 41 11.05%
only 30 days in which to trumo 75 20.22%
too hot 90 24.26%
amerikkka still exists 165 44.47%
Total: 243 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

give this world to the dogs, i say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVFJyVQqGsg

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Space Jam posted:

a huge portion of the senate are all going to die of old age within a few months of each other. after that they’ll probably be replaced by even more virulent and viscous assholes that will define the government for the rest of our lives.

lol what a bizarre reference

Trump is all about TV so it makes sense.

Release the Trump cut of Bloodsport.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Virgil Vox posted:

wasn't this thing unveiled like two years ago ?

the roadster 2 was unveiled like six years ago, had like 3 years worth of pre-orders, and to this day they’ve yet to make a single one of them.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

goth smoking cloves posted:

Dolphins are loving psychos though and need to stay in the god drat ocean

what if we, unwittingly, train one to kill the president of the United States

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 383 days!

I mean I'm happy that she is happy but lol, lmao, peepee, poopoo

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I hope they get to survive somehow and take everything over once we are gone

Nah the oceans will be dead within the century. There won't even be algae or plankton lol

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Hatebag posted:

Nah the oceans will be dead within the century. There won't even be algae or plankton lol

lol the oceans will be dead in like 20 years

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Virgil Vox posted:

wasn't this thing unveiled like two years ago ?

It's never coming out

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

WarMECH posted:

sharks loving own

gods perfect creatures

trump is scared shitless of them

it’s amazing that this dumbass baby was president:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Hatebag posted:

the planet has made it through that type of extinction event before though

just took like 90% of life with it but the planet was fine eventually

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

love the cops mentioning space city as they beg

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Space Jam posted:

a huge portion of the senate are all going to die of old age within a few months of each other. after that they’ll probably be replaced by even more virulent and viscous assholes that will define the government for the rest of our lives.

lol what a bizarre reference

states legislatures are going to be appointing senators by 2024 anyway, so viscous assholes are definitely in the cards

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Dolphins are loving psychos though and need to stay in the god drat ocean

yea remember what happened when we let one post ?

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

the roadster 2 was unveiled like six years ago, had like 3 years worth of pre-orders, and to this day they’ve yet to make a single one of them.

lol it's also gonna be over $250k and people who can spend $250k on a car aren't buying Teslas

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Hatebag posted:

I have an internal mental reflex where I tell myself in my head ‘the oceans are boiling’ whenever people come to me about the most petty poo poo.

So yeah lol lmao

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Dustcat posted:

states legislatures are going to be appointing senators by 2024 anyway, so viscous assholes are definitely in the cards

and presidential electors

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

come on groom patrol is right there

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
internet all horny about the tesla truck like the f-150 lightning doesnt exist

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

WarMECH posted:

internet all horny about the tesla truck like the f-150 lightning doesnt exist

you'll be flying a TR3B before a commercially available cybertruck hits a roadway

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

lol the oceans will be dead in like 20 years

Yeah probably but i wanted some wiggle room

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

the planet has made it through that type of extinction event before though

just took like 90% of life with it but the planet was fine eventually

Well if anything survives it will probably be soil microbes, extremophiles, and thermophiles. Should only take a few billion years for life to evolve again

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

lol life's not going extinct it just probably won't get another shot at a humanity like species before the sun goes red giant

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Hatebag posted:

Hmm, this exact kind of destruction of civil society and intentionally sown disinformation and chaos propaganda is what the cia did in every country they did a fascist coup in. Huh, weird
I wonder which generals they buy off. Lmao it would probably be easiest to buy off a space force general but I don't think that gets you a lot.

YUP. I'm not normally conspiracy minded but I can't get that line William Casey said about his goal of having everything the American public believes to be disinformation.

edit found the quote:
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false."

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
when the earth dies sharks will rule the oceans and cockroaches will rule the land

and the everlasting crab will venture freely between both worlds

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

DesertIslandHermit posted:

I have an internal mental reflex where I tell myself in my head ‘the oceans are boiling’ whenever people come to me about the most petty poo poo.

So yeah lol lmao

Yeah, what can you do but lol?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Mustached Demon posted:

lol life's not going extinct it just probably won't get another shot at a humanity like species before the sun goes red giant

I wish the weird future molluscs all the best luck and happiness

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Hatebag posted:

Yeah probably but i wanted some wiggle room

Well if anything survives it will probably be soil microbes, extremophiles, and thermophiles. Should only take a few billion years for life to evolve again

good the sun going red giant will erase all history of us before that... well, except the voyager probes. if you want to be remembered, start throwing your trash into space

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

if the coronavirus can make the leap into crabs it will be the true master of the planet

3hands
Feb 23, 2018

the gently caress is this gaijin trying to get real americans excited by trickle charged trucks show me an electric monster truck that's loud as gently caress elon. thats right you can't.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

lizards that piss all over themselves to cool off will be the heirs to the planet after we go extinct.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

you'll be flying a TR3B before a commercially available cybertruck hits a roadway

TR3B's own, edit: that's not me

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Lpzie posted:

good the sun going red giant will erase all history of us before that... well, except the voyager probes. if you want to be remembered, start throwing your trash into space

i keep throwing my trash towards space but it just ends up in my neighbors yard

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

WarMECH posted:

when the earth dies sharks will rule the oceans and cockroaches will rule the land

and the everlasting crab will venture freely between both worlds

:yeeclaw:

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
computer, Donald Trump on the beach with giant crabs at the end of the sun's lifespan from The Time Machine

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://us19.campaign-archive.com/?u=8855a23519ab892dfe2cd34f6&id=cdf6f53f26

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Be sure to clean up before you go. The water bears will like that.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

WarMECH posted:

i keep throwing my trash towards space but it just ends up in my neighbors yard

one man's trash is another man's lawn ornament

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Greg Legg posted:

YUP. I'm not normally conspiracy minded but I can't get that line William Casey said about his goal of having everything the American public believes to be disinformation.

edit found the quote:
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false."

Lol. The internet makes you stupid

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/sarahjeong/status/1542568642851680256

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

VideoKid posted:

yea remember what happened when we let one post ?