Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

African AIDS cum posted:

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1541846496022335488

Leeds have a 100m War Chest now watch us buy lots of wastemen from La Liga and some 16 year olds.

Sander Berge would be a good and sensible signing for Leeds now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew
https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1542152913958719488?t=YHy7QabxI08oIDOUOgnovA&s=19

Looks like a matter of time...

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Will almost certainly be completed tonight or tomorrow if it's going to happen - Barcelona need it done before their financial year ends which is in 28 hours

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Throw in Maguire for free for the hell of it.

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

Shrapnig posted:

Throw in Maguire for free for the hell of it.

Nobody wants the slab

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

€20m if he wins the Premier League with them.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Supposedly one reason behind the Lukaku Chelsea departure was Tuchel and Lukaku were watching a Spurs game on TV and Tuchel said 'there's your daddy' when Conte was on the screen, Lukaku did not take it well :allears:

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

greazeball posted:

They're probably being invited to make their counter offer in person at the local Saudi embassy and then losing their nerve when MBS shows up in a plastic raincoat
it's reverse-meta sportswashing by investing smartly but not lavishly, garnering respect from a few doubters who thought we'd replicate man city. just good tactics, gotta hand it to 'em [no dril tweet].

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Supposedly one reason behind the Lukaku Chelsea departure was Tuchel and Lukaku were watching a Spurs game on TV and Tuchel said 'there's your daddy' when Conte was on the screen, Lukaku did not take it well :allears:

The real reason was that he was shite and didn't get play time. That's loving funny though.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
was Lukaku back to Chelsea a worse transfer than Torres to Chelsea or Shevchenko to Chelsea :thunk:

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I was just thinking of how many world-class strikers Chelsea has ruined lol

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Eau de MacGowan posted:

was Lukaku back to Chelsea a worse transfer than Torres to Chelsea or Shevchenko to Chelsea :thunk:

It’s a close call, OP. Schevchenko has to be the worst. Lukaku actually performed a bit better for Chelsea than Torres but the amount of money they paid for him only to immediately give him back probably puts him over the top.

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

Vegetable posted:

I was just thinking of how many world-class strikers Chelsea has ruined lol

They didn't ruin Lukaku, he's just not that good

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Paperhouse posted:

They didn't ruin Lukaku, he's just not that good

He's a fatass
-tom

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
https://twitter.com/David_Ornstein/status/1542395017800589312

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
loving hell, nice going spurs, blowing £60mil on new llorente who'll get you one in four when kane turns his ankle again

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

blue footed boobie posted:

It’s a close call, OP. Schevchenko has to be the worst. Lukaku actually performed a bit better for Chelsea than Torres but the amount of money they paid for him only to immediately give him back probably puts him over the top.

On the other hand, Torres (eventually) gave us gnev-orgasm.mp3, so there’s that

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
:stare: Please no.

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1542465184383500288

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Enjoying the new Chelsea transfer strategy of 'seeing who everyone else is signing and then hijacking it'

Waiting for the announcement that they've put a bid in for de jong

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

I did not expect Richarlison to be the hot summer transfer drama lmao

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

the sex ghost posted:

Enjoying the new Chelsea transfer strategy of 'seeing who everyone else is signing and then hijacking it'

Should have tried for Botman considering their CB needs

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

silly season in full effect

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

the sex ghost posted:

Boehly going full Football Manager Sugar Daddy then looking at his squad when the window has shut wondering why the team is totally unbalanced.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Remembering the Harry redknapp list of transfer targets he did when he was QPR boss and it was basically just a Google search for 'best football players'

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Looks like spence is close as well. Conte wanted most of the new players in before pre season and it is somehow happening. I am so used to waiting until deadline day.

https://twitter.com/SkySports_Keith/status/1542484959474098178

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
That’s an expensive yard dog but I guess they need a new one.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
barcelona are taking out a mortgage on their future tv revenue to up their bid on lewandowski from 35m to 40m and still get no answer from bayern munich

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.
I think this is a good signing for everyone invovled. Richarlison gets a shot at CL football and he'll look better when getting service from better teammates. Spurs get some cover so they can rest Son and Kane more. Everton get some much needed cash.

And as much as I don’t like the guy, Richarlison gives 100% and isn’t afraid of a little gamesmanship. I think Conte will like that a lot.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

tbp posted:

barcelona are taking out a mortgage on their future tv revenue to up their bid on lewandowski from 35m to 40m and still get no answer from bayern munich

lmao thats so sad

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
There should be a brazilian playing in the conference named Poorarlison imo

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

tbp posted:

Even worse I think they’re doing it just to be able to register Kessie and Christensen.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

Even worse I think they’re doing it just to be able to register Kessie and Christensen.

It’s even worse than that, the next deal mortgaging their future that will be completed soon will get them to that state.

https://twitter.com/jcperez_/status/1542618338941177858?s=21&t=hhBS_txpteMOeEfLMIQDcg

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Lots of speculation on Twitter about Barça making a big push for veteran Yermamsminge

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

sticksy posted:

Lots of speculation on Twitter about Barça making a big push for veteran Yermamsminge

Sloppy player on a good day tbh

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Gigi Galli posted:

Sloppy player on a good day tbh

supposed to turn sigs off for emptyquotes mate

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

African AIDS cum posted:

There should be a brazilian playing in the conference named Poorarlison imo

Reaganinho

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

I dunno, this sounds like Fake News to me!

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Happy free agent day everyone

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

He can't kill me. I'm indestructible. Everybody knows that

Richarlison is a spur, must be our second most expensive signing every hope he's better than the most expensive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Done Deal

https://twitter.com/SpursOfficial/status/1542782886046306304