Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Kind of love midway through the rant it came out that the thing she's complaining about isn't even happening, so she switches to other nonsense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

For once I laughed out loud at one of these.

I love that abortion has become a victim of cancel culture and yet the right goes "well this wouldn't happen if trump was president"

Are these people loving insane?

I know the answer. But seriously. The only way to stop the Republicans is with...... MORE REPUBLICANS

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

When I think June/July 2020, I think:

Raised By Birds posted:

Two years ago...
- America was energy independent
- Shelves were full.
- There were no supply chain problems.
- The border was secure
- people were not dying of the heat
- Your twenty dollar bill could still buy a decent bag of groceries. The twenty dollar bill is now the new five dollar bill.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
lol putting "people weren't dying of heat" on there. Does she think Biden controls the loving weather?

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Vib Rib posted:

lol putting "people weren't dying of heat" on there. Does she think Biden controls the loving weather?

Also, wasn't it because Greg Abbott blocked modernization of the Texas Power Grid? You know, because people loving died in the cold that winter while Ted Cruz went on vacation?

It's honestly mindboggling how divorced from reality you have to be to be a modern-day conservative.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Lalo Alcaraz

Nick Anderson

Robert Ariail

Clay Bennett

Lisa Benson

Jeff Danziger

Matt Davies

Al Goodwyn

Clay Jones

Kevin Necessary

Felonious Bolus?

Mike Lester

Gary Markstein

Jack Ohman

Joel Pett

Michael Ramirez

Oh god no! Not rap music!

Rob Rogers

Jeff Stahler

Scott Stantis

Dana Summers

Gary Varvel

Tony Branco

quote:

Empty-Sull and Crossbones: Biden’s immigration policy body count continues to rise with the tractor-trailer container of 51 dead migrants
Not my typo.

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

It's a hard world for little things.
Pictured: other things conservatives are in the process of rendering unobtainable:
https://twitter.com/mjs_DC/status/1542163468039720962

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021
Some serious opposite-of-reality blaming the deaths of smuggled migrants on the borders being open, I don't even know how the hell they twist logic to make that work. I also very much doubt they've even stopped to entertain the idea that people seeking asylum are trying to escape being killed in their home countries, wonder what happens when you turn those people away.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Raised By Birds posted:

Michael Ramirez

Oh god no! Not rap music!

You already pointed it out, but this dude is actually trying to use rap music as a scare word in 2022. That's just :discourse:

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

:ohdear: trans pronouns

:siren: UNIONS :siren:

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

That's ... basically the plot of the last Cars movie, though?

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
'no white privilege, no fun' is either AGC or saying the quiet part a bit too loud

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

J.A.B.C. posted:

Also, wasn't it because Greg Abbott blocked modernization of the Texas Power Grid? You know, because people loving died in the cold that winter while Ted Cruz went on vacation?

It's honestly mindboggling how divorced from reality you have to be to be a modern-day conservative.

IIRC to hook up to the eastern grid they were part of they had to make a whole bunch of safety and environmental and other such improvements, so they cut themselves off and made their own grid.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

The Islamic Shock posted:

Some serious opposite-of-reality blaming the deaths of smuggled migrants on the borders being open, I don't even know how the hell they twist logic to make that work. I also very much doubt they've even stopped to entertain the idea that people seeking asylum are trying to escape being killed in their home countries, wonder what happens when you turn those people away.
It's tough on crime poo poo, the idea is that if you fortify the entire Mexican border until it looks like the Korean border then people will stop coming on their own, if they are still coming then it's because you weren't tough enough and any deaths in the process are because you weren't being tough enough to deter them from the risky crossing.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Neito posted:

IIRC to hook up to the eastern grid they were part of they had to make a whole bunch of safety and environmental and other such improvements, so they cut themselves off and made their own grid.

The grid is subject to federal law and regulations because it crosses state lines. Texas deliberately created it's own island grid to duck regulations. Shame there (previously) was no state law that required Texas public utilities to be properly winterized. Hundreds of innocent people might not of died horribly last year if they had.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Holy poo poo, did Stantis finally find a political event he cares about enough to actually comment on

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

It's incredible that conservatives aren't constantly bullied for being anti-sex nerds.

"Oh your birth control failed? Didn't have a condom but decided to risk it for some hot spontaneous sex? Guess you just shouldn't ever gently caress unless you want a child."

Wild stuff. But they think it's the other side who is against fun. I guess they consider "fun" to be lynching minorities and rolling coal or whatever the gently caress.

disposablewords
Sep 12, 2021

Grimdude posted:

It's incredible that conservatives aren't constantly bullied for being anti-sex nerds.

"Oh your birth control failed? Didn't have a condom but decided to risk it for some hot spontaneous sex? Guess you just shouldn't ever gently caress unless you want a child."

Wild stuff. But they think it's the other side who is against fun. I guess they consider "fun" to be lynching minorities and rolling coal or whatever the gently caress.

Oh don't worry they turn around and declare anyone not-them to be anti-sex because people expect little things like "consent" to matter. As in all other issues, they've got maximum hypocritical posturing on lockdown.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

The Islamic Shock posted:

If the borders were open why the gently caress did they have to sneak in

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

China Daily

The Reality by Luo Jie

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
Why is he painting the line on a wall? I feel like PowerPoint is better suited for that

Syfe
Jun 12, 2006

Grimdude posted:

I mean, nevermind that all birth control for women has massively awful side effects, some women can get away just fine on them but myself and my sisters can't hack it without issue.

Men have options and they hate all of them, including, well it just isn't as good with a condom on. Horray for you, BCP kills my libido outright, but sure the condom kills the mood a little.

There are also rumours of a BCP for men that has no side effects or minimal and any the past had had minimal side effects. But men just won't take them unless they're completely in unchanged. Like, just the worst.

Syfe fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Jun 30, 2022

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Syfe posted:

men [...] Like, just the worst.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Liz Truss at Nato summit – Foreign secretary said China would be making ‘catastrophic miscalculation’ if it invaded Taiwan" Also Boris Johnson: Putin would not have invaded Ukraine if he were a woman After JL David.

Telegraph:

:smithcloud: No idea, sorry.

Matt:

Times:

Scottish independence referendum: Nicola Sturgeon picks 2023 date

Evening Standard:

Johnson says Nato expansion shows Putin is ‘completely wrong’

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Cloud Potato posted:

Telegraph:

:smithcloud: No idea, sorry.
army no want big burly manly man army only want weak effeminate media creator man

army do thing other than punch cannon and die in trench

army gay now :manning:

Vagabong
Mar 2, 2019
Johnson's been talking up a big increase in military spending, presumably the cartoon is in reaction to that + the vague feeling that the army is woke now, which might be bleed from American right wing talking points into English politics.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

quote:

CAN TRUMP GRAB THE WHEEL AND STEER AMERICA BACK IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION?

It’s a race to the finish, our future depends on who has control of the steering wheel of state.

Currently a demented Deep State puppet is steering America towards the brink of a globalist abyss, where the future of eating bugs and weeds, inflation, and Chinese type social credit systems await.

You will become human cattle, living safe, controlled lives managed by the global elite in their estates. Every move you make will be watched and controlled.

Sounds fun, right?

2024 is a critical election.

If the Democrats steal it for a doddering Biden once again, we’ll know our Republic is finished. Joe continues to steer America in a disastrous direction.

Restoring Trump could be a matter of life and death.

The Democrats are now inventing ridiculous stories to discredit Trump, but that’s what they do. Lie. It’s what Biden does reflexively. Biden may appear to be at the wheel, but it’s really Obama and his people that are powering his car. We will see what happens during the midterms. The Democrats may view it as a temporary setback—more time than expected in the pitstop, but we know they won’t hesitate to steal the election for their puppet once again.

American’s will not accept the Democrats bleak future and are prepared to fight back.

Trump will wrestle the steering wheel of state back from the left and the RINO GOP, and steer America towards the big, beautiful finish line of prosperity, freedom and liberty for all.

-GrrrTeam

He always comes back to Obama for some reason.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Nomination: most easily reinterpreted

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Ben Garrison just cannot, for the life of him, draw Trump without making him look like the villain. Look at this loving monster. A face of wild, unhinged violence and hatred, shoving a harmless old man out of a moving car while grabbing the wheel from the back seat. Ah yes, of course. Must be the good guy!

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

I… I just…

Did Garrison hear the January 6th testimony about Trump trying to grab the wheel of his limo and drive to the Capitol to join the protests and think “yes, that was a good thing he did”? Is it a subtle signal that for all of his “the January 6th testimony is all lies and anything bad that happened that day was antifa and FBI false flags and entrapment” he actually knows it was a coup attempt and wishes it worked?

Or is this just a stupid coincidence and I’m over thinking it?

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

It's a hard world for little things.

Raised By Birds posted:

Committee hearing: The President has poo poo himself.
Right wing talking point: The President has never poo poo himself, that's fake news.
Garrison: The President's turds look heroic in his manly pants.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

skeleton warrior posted:

I… I just…

Did Garrison hear the January 6th testimony about Trump trying to grab the wheel of his limo and drive to the Capitol to join the protests and think “yes, that was a good thing he did”? Is it a subtle signal that for all of his “the January 6th testimony is all lies and anything bad that happened that day was antifa and FBI false flags and entrapment” he actually knows it was a coup attempt and wishes it worked?

Or is this just a stupid coincidence and I’m over thinking it?

Based on the rant, Garrison is taking the stance that the actual event never happened, but the metaphorical wresting of control is/would be good.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Pope:

Wilcox:

John Barilaro withdraws from New York trade role due to 'media attention' (Guardian). "After weeks of controversy, former NSW deputy premier stands down from $500,000 role that he created while in office."

Leak, Son of Leak:

Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk takes steps to release cabinet documents after just 30 days following Coaldrake's report (ABC)

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Discendo Vox posted:

Based on the rant, Garrison is taking the stance that the actual event never happened, but the metaphorical wresting of control is/would be good.
So basically the same way he and his ilk feel about the Holocaust.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Raised By Birds posted:

Oh garrison, the lack of labels means you really think this is art.

edit - That Biden face as an av for someone, it's too precious.

TremorX fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Jul 1, 2022

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

Biden may appear to be at the wheel, but it’s really Obama and his people that are powering his car.

As shown in this cartoon, where...Obama and his people are nowhere to be seen, only Biden.

Also if Obama and his people are powering the car then doesn't it mean that Trump having the wheel would be pointless? The wheel doesn't power the car, and Trump can't reach the pedals from the back seat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Discendo Vox posted:

The classic Holocaust denier bit.