Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
This talk of weird competition TV makes me wonder if folks here are familiar with the UK show Taskmaster. If not, you should be, it's very good.

And don't bother trying the US version, it's poo poo, literally the worst of any of the countries that have cloned it. I would think the US simply doesn't understand the whole format of comedy panel shows, if it wasn't for the fact that US Whose Line Is It Anyway was okay. Even US TV companies recognized that US Taskmaster was poo poo, I think it didn't even finish out the first season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Barking Gecko posted:

Shadowy cabal gangtag:

more like:

amirite?

roomforthetuna posted:

This talk of weird competition TV makes me wonder if folks here are familiar with the UK show Taskmaster. If not, you should be, it's very good.

it's pretty great, a lot of the eps are up on youtube

now soliciting proposals for byob taskmaster!

ty nesamdoom!

cruft

Bonjour du Canada!

xcheopis

Happy bunnyday!

Seth Pecksniff

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
hello chat friends how do you like chatting

:siren:
click here for the greatest promo in SAW history
:siren:

Find out why everyone on SAW loves Seth!

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Your trial for chat friend has expired please consider registering the product

sig by owlhawk911

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

anyone else black out of a second there?

sig by owlhawk911

cruft

Seth Pecksniff posted:

cruft

Hi, I'm still au Canada :canada:

It's pretty chill here, every time I visit i think I should move. I should start reading Canadian news again so I can get over this feeling.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

pixaal posted:

Your trial for chat friend has expired please consider registering the product

What are the Terms and Conditions? :kiddo:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

baka of lathspell

i lurked & then forgot i couldnt do that w.o posting

postin i am well considerin all things

baka of lathspell

cruft posted:

Hi, I'm still au Canada :canada:

It's pretty chill here, every time I visit i think I should move. I should start reading Canadian news again so I can get over this feeling.

some parts of here are nice i think

i would disadvise reading our news *not a pr worker for :canada: inc llc

biosterous

cruft posted:

cruft jr wants an account now. Stand by, it may take a few days.

additional source of Ruby pics?!?!?!?!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Kazinsal

baka fwocka fwame posted:

some parts of here are nice i think

i would disadvise reading our news *not a pr worker for :canada: inc llc

yesterday when I saw that my city was trending internationally on twitter I first thought "oh god what did we do" but it turned out to be because a radio station was playing "killing in the name" by rage against the machine for 24 hours non-stop before a format change

biosterous

bff did you watch aew/njpw on sunday?

it was my first time watching elp (because i kept forgetting to look up his stuff) and he's great, you are correct he rules

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

biosterous posted:

bff did you watch aew/njpw on sunday?

This show loving slapppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppped

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Hello friendos. I have some sad news.

Recently y'all were very kind sending well-wishes to my sick kitty Gomez, and although a valiant effort was made by all he passed away this morning. He was surrounded by loved ones and on his own favorite bed, may we all be so lucky.

This is him when he was just a kitten. He was 11 when he passed, and he is greatly missed.

Sig by Heather Papps

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I got the strep, and it’s in my throat

I feel okay tho, except for the trouble swallowing part

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

xcheopis

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Recently y'all were very kind sending well-wishes to my sick kitty Gomez, and although a valiant effort was made by all he passed away this morning. He was surrounded by loved ones and on his own favorite bed, may we all be so lucky.

This is him when he was just a kitten. He was 11 when he passed, and he is greatly missed.

I am so sorry. He was a lovely boy! :sympathy:

Manifisto

very sorry bfm, it's awful hard to lose a friend like that. :sympathy:

ty nesamdoom!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Deepest condolences.

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

I got the strep, and it’s in my throat

I feel okay tho, except for the trouble swallowing part

Also condolences.

Stoner Sloth

sending condolences friend, it sounds like you gave him a very good life and that he was very much loved

cruft

You're right, I hope I can check out the same way. Sorry for your loss.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Thanks everyone. He had a great life, he loved it when we moved him out to the country and he got to spend almost half his life that way, just lounging in the sun, hopelessly chasing birds and butterflies, rolling in the dirt like a dog. He was a weird cat, and I still see him in the corner of my eye with his swishy little tail with the bend on the end, the little white diamond of fur on his forehead, his dirty white paws. Chilling under the porch or on his favorite rocking chair, or any opened box or bag.

I miss him a lot, but I'm glad he doesn't hurt anymore, and that I got to know such a chill, personable and loving creature.

Sig by Heather Papps

Ass-penny

omg bfm I'm real sorry to read that :sympathy:

thank you for giving Gomez the best life has to offer.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Thanks everyone. He had a great life, he loved it when we moved him out to the country and he got to spend almost half his life that way, just lounging in the sun, hopelessly chasing birds and butterflies, rolling in the dirt like a dog. He was a weird cat, and I still see him in the corner of my eye with his swishy little tail with the bend on the end, the little white diamond of fur on his forehead, his dirty white paws. Chilling under the porch or on his favorite rocking chair, or any opened box or bag.

I miss him a lot, but I'm glad he doesn't hurt anymore, and that I got to know such a chill, personable and loving creature.

I'm sorry for your loss. He was a good catte who chose a good human. :catte:

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Give me the list of everyone in this clique

here

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

sorry bfm :(

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

:hmmyes:

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lor posted:

Dude, you're so right, with the right people a lot of the segments would be so good. I love the Absolutely Tasty segments so much.

And 24 Hour Gym is a masterpiece of television and something I watch at least once a year. :yayclod:

if it meant a paycheck and a producer's credit, hell, i'll sign up to get my rear end beat with a rubber pool noodle.

roomforthetuna posted:

And don't bother trying the US version, it's poo poo, literally the worst of any of the countries that have cloned it. I would think the US simply doesn't understand the whole format of comedy panel shows, if it wasn't for the fact that US Whose Line Is It Anyway was okay. Even US TV companies recognized that US Taskmaster was poo poo, I think it didn't even finish out the first season.

i fuckin *love* it but for some reason it doesn't catch on with tv audiences, and hell, they even tried airing the original brit episodes but i think that was more of a burn-off sort of thing.

Gene Hackman Fan fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Jun 30, 2022

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

i fuckin *love* it but for some reason it doesn't catch on with tv audiences, and hell, they even tried airing the original brit episodes but i think that was more of a burn-off sort of thing.
Are... are you saying you liked the US one?

I had more fun watching an episode from some European country where I didn't understand the language and it wasn't subtitled than I had watching the US one.

Also, there was an amateur US one from Minnesota just done by some teenagers filming on a phone or something, and that, too, was less bad than the official US one. (The Minnesotans were reasonably funny, but the lovely sound quality and editing rendered it borderline unwatchable. But that's better than being not funny, like the official US Taskmaster.)

xcheopis

Cryptid fans!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wesflo-cosmicroots/savage-sasquanaut-vol-1-a-150-page-fun-sci-fi-adventure

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

Lor

So sorry to hear that, man, for some reason I can tell from the photos and from your post that Gomez must have had been cared for lovingly and had an awesome life. I hope you're doing as ok as you can at this time.

Edit: Sorry, I should refresh the thread before I reply. Going to pet hammock kitty.

Lor fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Jun 30, 2022

Robot Made of Meat

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I think chatting is good. Thanks for asking (and thereby chatting)!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Manifisto

a few freshly planted herbs (and some that keep coming back) in the garden

thrive my babies! thrive!

ty nesamdoom!

Tebulot

im hip now bois

I have a job interview in an hour, its a cool job, and wish me luck so that I can have the, a cool job

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Manifisto posted:

a few freshly planted herbs (and some that keep coming back) in the garden

thrive my babies! thrive!

Sun bless those herbs

Manifisto

Tebulot posted:

I have a job interview in an hour, its a cool job, and wish me luck so that I can have the, a cool job

nice, good luck! being a pretty cool person yourself I'm sure the cool job will be perfect for you!

ty nesamdoom!

Tebulot

im hip now bois

I read that as freshly painted herbs first lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

Tebulot posted:

I read that as freshly painted herbs first lmao

Nothing smells better than freshly painted herbs.