Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

is pepsi ok posted:

gently caress yeah I got an email from my dispensary saying they're gonna start delivering. It's 45 minutes to get there and I have to pay to park.

jealous, the worst part about weed is that i have to take the bus and it's 45 minutes each way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
I'm on a trip so I stopped by San Jose, CA for some smoke. After price shopping I found a place selling 1g carts for 3.50. I grabbed one assuming it might just be an empty cart but no, it's legit a 1g cart for under 4 bucks.

The catch? It's "expired" by 3 days. Lmao. Give me that old rear end oil on the cheap, no problem!

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I also bought a battery from another shop who accidentally gave me 2 somehow. Plus a 5 cent preroll for being a new customer!

Armacham
Mar 3, 2007

Then brothers in war, to the skirmish must we hence! Shall we hence?

Pooky posted:

I'm on a trip so I stopped by San Jose, CA for some smoke. After price shopping I found a place selling 1g carts for 3.50. I grabbed one assuming it might just be an empty cart but no, it's legit a 1g cart for under 4 bucks.

The catch? It's "expired" by 3 days. Lmao. Give me that old rear end oil on the cheap, no problem!

I would literally buy all the carts they have for that lol

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Marzzle posted:

you can make THC vape juice with any concentrate (etoh extractions, rosin pressing, butane extraction and also capital intensive CO2 extractions) dissolved in propylene glycol + glycerin and I guess some people just make it with straight bud but you're sorta just adding extra steps to using a boxmod "concentrate heater". commercial operations make everything into ejuice because you can use the same supply chain/manufacturing as nic vapes no reason you need the glycerin and PG in your vaping at all

god,weed stores own

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

the white hand posted:

god, stores own

??????

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
nice edit :smug:

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

Armacham posted:

I would literally buy all the carts they have for that lol

If I wasn't going over borders I would have bought them all on the spot. Someone that lives here, go clean out Lux.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
https://twitter.com/acony_belle/status/1541596274993926144

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

https://www.papaandbarkley.com/products/releaf-capsules-thc25-40ct

Only available in California

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Also I could find it cheapest for $60 in San Francisco which I assume is the entire state

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

skooma512 posted:

I really wish they had recycling programs for cartridges. But then I've had more than couple DOA carts and that's without them being remanufactured.

someone in my extracts group proudly posted a slab of EtOH shatter he pulled by soaking a ton of old carts and everyone said "ahhh Jesus Christ those things are not made to be submerged in a hydrocarbon, enjoy vaping a bunch of plastic and metal"

which is correct, but :sigh:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Any place you point at is likely putting the worst weed they have into cartridges. If it were good weed it would be in a jar of good weed, or in a gram of live resin, wax or shatter

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

also not an especially good deal by a long shot. it's probably not made from very high quality biomass, trim production of edibles and it's still $40 for a gram of THC oil? Blackmarket on diamond sauce here is like $30/g; making edibles is not hard.

edit: i may be biased because that whole box is like three doses for me. :sigh:

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

A scene in three acts

{{INTERMISSION}}

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

Javid posted:

I did the coconut oil extraction on a jar of AVB and it tastes & smells like a combination of burnt coffee and used fryer grease. Never again, at least mixed into hot cocoa it tastes good

did it actually work though?

I have a lot of AVB, but im afraid of processing it into edibles because I feel like it’s a prank to get me to eat this poo poo and I won’t get high. My v-tower vape already makes me feel like I’ve been duped

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

so consumables with hidden thc is like the ground beef of weed products

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

skooma512 posted:

I have a lot of AVB, but im afraid of processing it into edibles because I feel like it’s a prank to get me to eat this poo poo and I won’t get high. My v-tower vape already makes me feel like I’ve been duped

you can always just put it in gelcaps or eat it straight. it definitely gets me high.

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:

skooma512 posted:

The results were so absolutely disgusting that I haven't been willing to put them into anything. So effectively, no, I guess.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Have you tried washing it

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

i used to do coconut oil extractions and all sorts of high brained science type stuff to my weed but i started to find it more trouble than necessary to get the results i wanted, so instead i switched over to a much lazier method:

roughly every eighth or so i toss my abv into the blender alongside whatever nutrition dusts i'm adding to a fruit smoothie; the result usually takes a while to kick in but also has sent me to outer god damned space for 12+ hours (results will vary wildly by quality of weed relative to thoroughness of vaping)

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Cloks posted:

you can always just put it in gelcaps or eat it straight. it definitely gets me high.

I've done this a few times but something about weed plant matter really pisses off my digestive system. Like, multi-hour cramps upset. I got high but I was in a lot of pain

Shame really, because it is extremely convenient

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

i maul the celery till it looks like a shrimp

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

(sound on for weed communism techno)
https://i.imgur.com/LRm3xkH.mp4

I chopped a total of 19oz from my spring 2022 indoor harvest which is more than twice the weight I got from my hosed up christmas harvest, and is my best indoor harvest ever by a significant margin. Turns out adding more space and lights works.

The best of it is, IMO, dispensary quality. The worst of it poops out shatterhash through an ethanol loop at an acceptable ratio.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

nice

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

smoked a shitton of oil last night just post peak on 1-2g of Golden Teachers and then put on Heads by Ott and lay down in the dark

god drat does that album loving bang in a tryptaminecannabinnoid mindstate

woke up today feeling more clear eyed than I have in weeks, I really wish psychedelics were sustainable but I know for me they are just little vacations best taken infrequently. I might repeat this with more of these Teachers in a couple weeks though, they are fire.

Making more shatter today. Brrrrr.

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

SplitSoul posted:

Thailand legalized it. I thought that was one of the places which harshly punished drug crimes.

And we still can't loving get our act together. :sigh:

Samuel Glompers posted:

Still, congrats to the people of thailand :toot:

A regional third party promised legalization three years ago and was rewarded with a Deputy PM + head of the Ministry of Health for supporting the generals that launched the coup eight years ago. The Public Health Dept is small beans to the real movers and shakers in govt, until Covid.

Anutin Charnvirakul, Minister of Public Health posted:

"...all you see are farangs ('Westerners'). They flee their own countries for the safety of Thailand. In Chiang Mai, 90% of Thais are wearing face masks, although none of the farangs are wearing masks." He went on to add, "This is the reason our country is being infected [by the SARS-CoV-2 virus]. We should be more careful of the farang than other Asians. At the moment it is winter in Europe and farang come to Thailand to hide from the [Covid-19] disease. Many farang dress dirtily and don't shower. All [Thai] hosts have to be very careful."

Please Enjoy Scenic Thailand, our economy floats on tourism, rice exports, rubber, and now, finest Thai Stick. Visit the birthplace of the bong. Smoke a spliff on the soft sand and then kindly use a face mask to cover up your enormous western noses. Vaporizers are still illegal however, the domestic tobacco monopoly clings to their fig leaf.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
its was hot out there today ya'll, still trying to pull in some cool air to bring the house down a bit

https://i.imgur.com/mNKAeP6.mp4

i think she may have outgrew last summer's wading pool lol

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

TDepressionEarl posted:

A regional third party promised legalization three years ago and was rewarded with a Deputy PM + head of the Ministry of Health for supporting the generals that launched the coup eight years ago. The Public Health Dept is small beans to the real movers and shakers in govt, until Covid.

Please Enjoy Scenic Thailand, our economy floats on tourism, rice exports, rubber, and now, finest Thai Stick. Visit the birthplace of the bong. Smoke a spliff on the soft sand and then kindly use a face mask to cover up your enormous western noses. Vaporizers are still illegal however, the domestic tobacco monopoly clings to their fig leaf.

How widespread are facemasks in Thailand? You can't pay people to wear them here, even on airplanes

TehSaurus
Jun 12, 2006

Delta-Wye posted:

its was hot out there today ya'll, still trying to pull in some cool air to bring the house down a bit

Pigs own. No not those pigs.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

Delta-Wye posted:

so cute

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

but I'm dummy thicc

Inspector Hound posted:

How widespread are facemasks in Thailand? You can't pay people to wear them here, even on airplanes

In Bangkok wearing facemasks is much more common than not wearing facemasks. Still mandatory on public transit and in supermarkets and convenience stores, only recently has the generic mandate lapsed, but govt messaging still encourages their use whenever possible. As you get further from the city, it's less and less which is fair: harder to distance in dense urban areas.

Thai public opinion towards facemasks is generally favorable, not only because of the sporadic bouts of toxic auto pollution, skyscraper construction, and slash-and-burn agriculture that predate covid, but also because in the period between March and December 2020, the early outbreaks were considered well-contained thanks to 14-day quarantine and a good public attitude. Statements made by the politicians acting as Head of Public Health were panned as foolish, but not damaging to the structural system of doctors, nurses, and office workers that actually run the ministry, hospitals, and rural clinics.

Thai public opinion towards weed is split. Most favor allowing medical use but recreational use is less popular. Legalization was foreshadowed for almost a decade but when the date actually arrived, govt had to drum up some health codes for age restrictions and no smoking zones in schools and hospitals very last minute. Some restaurants advertised using ganja in traditional cooking, and then there was an online-fueled conservative backlash so some restaurants advertise the pledge to NOT use ganja. Land of smiles land of contrasts land of compromise.

Right now a decent price for some nice stuff is around 300 baht or $8.50 a gram. If you're stuck in a tourist trap the prices can easily double or triple. Hopefully it goes down as supply increases, many people have applied for the max ten plants indoor per household, but once you get out of the city the jungle grows natural and so does the ganja.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

got a new oven/range delivered today

gave the delivery people the option of a tip in weed and they gleefully took it and told me I had already made their day as their first of 22 deliveries

keep rocking in the free world, delivery persons!!

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

as a relatively novice weed enjoyer:

they need to come up with a way to enjoy weed in a way that is both as pleasurable at the moment of consumption as beer and activates as fast as alcohol

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Thank you! I was in Thailand a few years ago, I've always hoped to go back and I'll remember this.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Shear Modulus posted:

they need to come up with a way to enjoy weed in a way that is both as pleasurable at the moment of consumption as beer and activates as fast as alcohol

smoking a bowl is exactly that

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

but I'm dummy thicc

you could have someone fill you up a nice cold water pipe, in the same way a bartender can chill a mug and pull a draft beer with the perfect amount of foam.

but yeah a small glass bowl is the simplest weed gets.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Shear Modulus posted:

Have you tried...smoking it?

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I accidentally purchased a menthol ice infused joint. I don't hold with such ideas, I'm worried it's going to turn me into like a limbless KFC genechicken or a tesseract

it hits good though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Put this in your pipe and smoke it, you hippy! (weed)