Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
hey zuck. there is a tendency of the rate of profit to fall. you bitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

neutral milf hotel posted:

this is really good

that cable access show was run by the same two guys who made Heavy Metal Parking Lot (which also takes place in Prince George's County, Maryland, where Forestville is)

the guy playing his throat is named Al Breon

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

id rather die than go to work so I can emthapize with Jorp

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

he deleted the tweet to get his account back

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

anyone in here saying tayne and feckles and crazy cloud are also deadnaming people and should reflect on that

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Lpzie posted:

I like the power of "more and more people are saying" it's surprisingly potent

strong men are coming up to me with tears in their eyes, and they're saying, SIR! -> whatever actual thing I have to say

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
well JP and i have that in common, we both would rather he die

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

My ex had a jordan peterson book and a nate silver book on her shelf

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

A Gin Palace posted:

Choosing your pasta region is much like choosing your faction in world of warcraft. You must choose carefully,

yep this is emfive's daughter all right

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

did anyone fall for the Disney horny question yet....

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/usa_comrade/status/1542854764219727872?s=21&t=5lybyG2mwv1GfuFyIbLNMg

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

that boy's face is too low on his head lmao

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

head like a melon on a toothpick

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Spergin Morlock posted:

she's in her 40s

In half fish years half human years? Idk this gets a little sketchy

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/hunterw/status/1542947010524971009
https://twitter.com/hunterw/status/1542947519356870658

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Kermit be nice to Elliot Page

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

welp, just when you think you don't have any cracks or pings left to give

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Bought some new sandals that are not as good as Rudy's $80 sandals. I Hope this does not hurt my posting maturity...

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChuckGrassley/status/1542983658344259586

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

there just not any alive people to give this thing to

give limbaugh a second or something you senile piece of mummified poo poo

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

AxGrap posted:

SHES 16!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFIQIpC5_wY

3hands
Feb 23, 2018

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

As a behavioural scientist and researcher of this movement, I have been monitoring Romana Didulo, a conspiracy influencer based in British Columbia, who has proclaimed herself “Queen of Canada,” “commander-in-chief,” “Head of State and Government” and “president and national Indigenous chief of the Kingdom of Canada.”

Recently, Didulo has promoted herself to “Queen of the World.”

She tours Canada in an RV, accompanied by an entourage. They hold “meet and greets” where Didulo speaks formally. These are recorded and posted on multiple channels on Telegram, an encrypted messaging app.

Didulo has nearly 66,000 followers, known as “I AMs.” They are currently raising funds to purchase a new $65,000 RV for their queen.

Didulo is a sovereign citizen of a different variety. She espouses a dogma comprised of a mixture of QAnon conspiracy theories, pseudo-legal sovereign-citizen beliefs and new age spirituality.

A $65,000 RV is nothing. They can get bonkers expensive.

quote:

She tells her followers of her supernatural abilities. She claims she can become invisible by “cloaking” herself. This power is not unusual for beings of her race, she says. She is not of this Earth. She is a member of a highly advanced, alien race — an Arcturian, an alien being with special celestial powers.

They possess “med beds.” Med beds, according to Didulo, are advanced healing chambers that cure medical ailments, regrow limbs and organs, reverse aging and can even make one immortal.

She promises full access to these beds, complete with their miracles, to all of her followers. Telegram posts suggest that many of her followers are fervently awaiting her promised technology, possibly delaying legitimate medical care.

You have med bed technology, but your RV is $65k? lol

quote:

Didulo’s speeches are filled with fantastical stories, including how she became the reigning monarch of Canada. She claims the Chinese military had clandestinely invaded secret, underground tunnels that criss-cross Canada. With great difficulty, she commanded her forces and cleared the tunnels of the Chinese communists.

She also claims to have access to the billions of dollars stored at the Vatican. She claims to be a “shape shifter” who can assume any physical appearance she chooses. The “U.S. commander-in-chief” has assigned Didulo to end the war in Ukraine by acting as the “mediator” between United States and Russia. She claimed recently that Russian President Vladimir Putin, a close friend, had personally gifted her an autographed watch.

It’s tempting to take Didulo lightly, but she is not an innocuous figure. She has strong influence over her many followers.

Oh, she has policy? Let's hear it

quote:

Most recently, she has “decreed” that in Canada, all utilities are free, taxes are optional and all debts have been wiped clean.

gently caress you Joe Biden.

quote:

Didulo believes that anyone who received the COVID-19 vaccine has had their DNA restructured and is slowly, but inevitably, turning into a controllable robot. She does, however, offer a cure that requires listening daily to sounds at certain designated frequencies.

In 2021, she was detained for allegedly encouraging her followers to “shoot to kill” anyone involved in vaccinating young people against COVID-19, adding that the “traders” — or traitors — will face a military tribunal punishable by “fire squad or hanging.”

Yeah, yeah. We've all heard about Pontypool. It was Canadian. Tell me more about how healthcare and utilities are a human right crazy lady.

quote:

Didulo seems to have a vindictive streak. She brags about being a dictator. Anyone complaining that her decrees are ineffective will be banned from her Telegram pages. Ex-followers report that she has threatened to shoot them or “hang them …from military helicopters” and hover them “above a volcano or commercial crocodile farms…”

She commonly refers to herself in the third person, often proclaiming her importance. She says she renamed the city of Victoria “Queen Romana City” and Prince Edward Island to “Province of Queen Romana.”

Didulo is deceiving her followers. Nothing she suggests is legal.

In reality, they are trying to use gas, electricity, water and to refrain from repaying the money they’ve borrowed from banks. As they see it, they are entitled to money and utilities. They want gas without paying for it. They want to stop paying the mortgage company, but still hold onto their homes.

All they have to do is believe that the real leader of Canada and the world is a shape-shifting alien, a starseed from Arcturia.

okay. If it works, sign me up.

Bethamphetamine has issued a correction as of 22:42 on Jul 1, 2022

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

prohibited

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

God drat that looks funny as poo poo

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lmao can someone get this old man off twitter

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

My man Chuck just up here posting corn pussy.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Does he cry in this one?

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Bearjew posted:

prohibited

Mods are asleep pollinate your ears

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/yfayewang/status/1542973482488565763

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

CaptainBeefart posted:

Does he cry in this one?

In the thirty seconds I watched there were 30030 camera cuts so we have to assume he did

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Buddykins posted:

My ex had a jordan peterson book and a nate silver book on her shelf

Before my brother moved out of my parents place I saw he kept a Peterson book in the bathroom. This dude has never cleaned his room and had the messiest one I'd ever seen in person lol.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 369 days!
Goddamn, I forgot just how funny jordan petersons voice is

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Absolute freak he is

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

tacodaemon posted:

"make yourself at home"

Why the gently caress did someone remove the walls from a half bath? "This is really gonna open up the living space."

HGTV is a plague.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/IlhanMN/status/1542987572116422656

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

R U ready 4 corn? #cornwatch

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
grassley posting cussy on main