Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Who What Now posted:

The transphobia is super, duper gross, but it's brought to the next level by implicitness that women who have mastectomies are somehow now men.

Rockman Reserve posted:

peterson does not at all see him as a man, where on earth are you drawing that conclusion from? the part where he deadnames him and calls him "her"?
I THINK I see the problem here... the OP was referring possibly to previous statements by the jooorp that implied he thought women getting mastectomies for medical reasons were no longer women, and that it clashed with his statements about Elliot... because he's an inscrutable nuffy who sheds opinions like a lobster sheds its shell.

Edit: Gah... terrible page snipe... have a suitably annoyed crustacean

Cable Guy fucked around with this message at 07:52 on Jun 30, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Dude revealed his weird views about women and posted through it.

https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/1538522773923979264?s=21

“Oh ho ho ho! We are, indeed, getting quite good at comedy!”

Honestly whenever anyone pulls this dumb joke I feel one of the best things that could happen is that everyone starts referring to them by the pronouns of the gender they're farcically claiming to identify as. Dude would probably get super uncomfortable after the second day of being referred to as "her".

I've often been tempted to start referring to my chuddy coworker as "The Boeing AH64 Apache" in a straight-faced neutral way towards customers and other members of staff but I'm not one to rock the boat

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Also imagine not finding people with diverse body types sexy. You're basically excluding yourself from a lifetime admission to Bonerstown, Population: The World. You're going to a gently caress buffet and just having the breadsticks

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
90s beauty standards really destroyed these guys.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

If Jordan were a sports commentator (lol) he'd make comments about black wide receivers having "fast-twitch" muscle fibers

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Also LOLing about the idea of watching a game of college basketball with a bunch of regular sports fans and jrodaan and him making weird comments about the "spectacle of masculinity coupled organized by intellectual clans within academia inherent within the soul of man"

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

It's a goddamned shame that one of the best dinosaur movies of all time unfortunately shares its initials with this joyless, bigoted chucklefuck.

Jurassic Be Parkin'

Yeah but he also shares his initials with four or so of the worst dinosaur movies, so it''s impossible to say if that's good or bad.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Rockman Reserve posted:

where on earth do you think he says that, lol. he literally does not think of elliot as a man at all, that's the whole issue, he called the surgeon a criminal because he is claiming elliot is a woman who mutilated herself. is this your first day in Transphobia World? jesus

Not viewed by him, but to be viewed by oth-

Why the gently caress am I debating this with you? He's loving gross in my eyes I don't need to justify it to some weird pedantic nerd

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Transphobes have got to be the most broke brained of all the bigots. You'll see the TERFs support Matt Walsh's awful "documentary" and then the next day meltdown when they find out he hates abortion when anyone with two neurons to rub together could tell you that.

edit: lol

https://twitter.com/drmistercody/status/1542404384692137984?s=20&t=FqJ8PsLeSl_JIzTOjhLs4w

Groovelord Neato fucked around with this message at 13:21 on Jun 30, 2022

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Who What Now posted:

The part where he says removing breasts as an essential part towards being viewed "a man"

Come on

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

He doesn't think Elliot did it on a whim, he views body characteristics as being vital to gender identity. He literally thinks that boobs = girl And no boobs = man. That is a fundamental and often repeated part of his worldview. The logical conclusion that even he doesn't consider is how this applies to women who get mastectomies for medical reasons. By his own logic those women are trying to ape at being men, as he believes Elliot Page is doing.

Why are all you people giving him the benefit of the doubt here?

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Poohs Packin posted:

If Jordan were a sports commentator (lol) he'd make comments about black wide receivers having "fast-twitch" muscle fibers

I just imagined him doing hockey and nearly had a stroke.

Kermitly: "Well you see, that man, who is actually a man, I know this as he calls himself a man and I have seen a bulge in his pants. As a real man, he expertly was able to deke around that "man" who was playing like a communist. Furthermore-

Other commentator: Okay thank you Jordan.

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Poohs Packin posted:

I didn't think it was possible for someone to do worse than Dennis Miller did but I believe old Jorp could definitely be worse. So very much worse.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Who What Now posted:

He doesn't think Elliot did it on a whim, he views body characteristics as being vital to gender identity. He literally thinks that boobs = girl And no boobs = man. That is a fundamental and often repeated part of his worldview. The logical conclusion that even he doesn't consider is how this applies to women who get mastectomies for medical reasons. By his own logic those women are trying to ape at being men, as he believes Elliot Page is doing.

I misunderstood your posts, sorry

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Jordan Peterson is Back: in PAWG* form!

*Pathetic, awful, white guy

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Terrible Opinions posted:

I think you have it a bit backwards. They're trying to find a thing to attribute to their religion as a positive, claiming that all human beings everywhere are violent evil things that would be in a Hobbesian state of nature if not for the civilizing influence of Christianity. Hence their persistent belief that liberal cities or even the entire continent of Africa are constant warzones with everyone killing everyone else.

it reminds me of those weird rear end evangelicals who basicaly talk about how they would rape and murder as much as they please if it wasn't for jesus or whatever because they are broken monsters who don't have an internal morality/conscious/whatever the word for is.

Who What Now posted:

by that logic, alot of chuds and goons men would be women.

Ghost Leviathan posted:

The worst thing that can happen in their minds is a woman making herself less fuckable to them

Of course weirdos have been getting REALLY weird over Eliot Page for a long time now.

also these fuckers have extreamly high body standards for women but not themselves(mostly).

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

DickParasite posted:

Yeah but he also shares his initials with four or so of the worst dinosaur movies, so it''s impossible to say if that's good or bad.

Jordan Petersen is the Jurassic World of internet crackpots

E: long, interminable, and inexplicably stuffed with money

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Jordan Peterson is Banned: in PAWG form!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Replace JP with JC. Jurassic Cat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W85oD8FEF78

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Who What Now posted:

He literally thinks that boobs = girl

Bad news for the self-identified men on the something awful forums, if true

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

lol

lmao

https://twitter.com/flying_rodent/status/1542802867861463042?s=20&t=I30RgaeiVTsKyFtmFktxiA

link but it's a Jorp interview so pff https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/0/jordan-peterson-gay-kids-convinced-transsexual-not-good-gay/

Olympic Mathlete fucked around with this message at 11:40 on Jul 1, 2022

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
Well he knows his audience.

Nice Tuckpointing!
Nov 3, 2005

"Jordan Peterson Gay Kids Convinced Transsexual Not Good Gay"

Worst YA book title ever.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

pouring out 40 trans supporting tweets for my fallen homie, benzo the clown

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

thunderspanks posted:

benzo the clown

:lol:

PITY BONER
Oct 18, 2021
MuneCat has a new drop on Jorp and the rest of those dorks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgO25FTwfRI

I can't watch it until I get a long chunk of free time on the weekend, but her take-down of crypto was amazing, and I am sure this one will be just as high quality.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Da gently caress would I want to watch two hours of that poo poo?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Peterson put out a video about his twitter "ban" (he's just locked out until he deletes a tweet). It is 15 minutes long.

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

Groovelord Neato posted:

Peterson put out a video about his twitter "ban" (he's just locked out until he deletes a tweet). It is 15 minutes long.

Everyone watch it. This man is just the most disgusting, ugly person inside and out. The venom in his voice when he talks about Elliot Page is wild.

It's also hilarious to watch a guy in a three piece suit use multiple camera angles to complain about getting a Twitter ban.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

I should mentioned he compares surgeries carried out with the consent of the patient with Nazi medical experimentation. He also acts like it's unwieldy to call Elliot by his proper name. He really is the biggest piece of poo poo.

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme
Remember when he was insisting he isn’t transphobic, he just doesn’t want to have the government regulating speech

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Groovelord Neato posted:

I should mentioned he compares surgeries carried out with the consent of the patient with Nazi medical experimentation. He also acts like it's unwieldy to call Elliot by his proper name. He really is the biggest piece of poo poo.

Came here to post this. I can't believe I watched the whole thing but hoo boy, that comparison is just out to lunch. What a loving pissbaby loser old man.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

i mean yeah, he sounds very smart to folks who either havent had a good teacher/professor OR don't know the field he is talking.

Groovelord Neato posted:

yeah, the dudes a weird ghoul and one of my friends thinks he might legit be brain busted and alot of his tweets are his daughter and the interviews are heavy scripted answers. dudes a loving shithead.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

the good news is that in like 20 years or something he'll be extremely, extremely on the wrong side of history so just give it time. no putting the genie back in the bottle on this one

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/GarbageApe/status/1543033221817958401?s=20&t=gA-dQVRNVYiB_bcibcpYtQ

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

such a pathetic sack of crap

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
Jordan Peterson calls into the Majority Report

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

he literally said he would rather die than delete that tweet lmfao

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

punishedkissinger posted:

he literally said he would rather die than delete that tweet lmfao

are you theres god? its me, robo reagan. now i know i dont pray much, but hear me out...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Songbearer posted:

Also imagine not finding people with diverse body types sexy. You're basically excluding yourself from a lifetime admission to Bonerstown, Population: The World. You're going to a gently caress buffet and just having the breadsticks

everyone needs a hill to die on, at least this one is sexy