Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

I modified my fireworks to explode loud when I was a kid and miraculously never obliterated a body part.

I look back and think it was amazing I survived being a kid and would never let my kids do half the poo poo I did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Every single baseball player prior to maybe 1995 was a straight up loving degenerate

same

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
how many crime has trum done in the last few months? i've been away

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Buddykins posted:

closest thing i did sexually in a public spot was cocaine off a hostess' rear end in a bathroom stall at a bar across the street from where we worked.

damnit buddykins

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Buddykins posted:

closest thing i did sexually in a public spot was cocaine off a hostess' rear end in a bathroom stall at a bar across the street from where we worked.

why her rear end? did it make the cocaine taste better?

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

i noticed no body posted a 311 song

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Nah, modern sports guys are way way way better people because the eye of public opinion is on them 24/7

Guys like Babe Ruth, Ty Cobb, or Joe Namath were straight up lifelong drunks and womanizers who did what they wanted and there was a gentleman's agreement that it would never be reported on.

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

RealityWarCriminal posted:

why her rear end? did it make the cocaine taste better?

It definitely looked better than being on a plate or phone screen or table

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
Nobody cares anymore. We should let the thread grow to 10k pages and get insular af.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Buddykins posted:

luckily i know alot of the same people they know - even the server i shadowed; his best friend is the guy that taught me everything i know about craft bartending years ago. no matter what industry, it all goes back to who you know

this is my snipe gently caress you

I've known a lot of bar staff hosed over by landlords and management. lots of shady establishments out there run by idiots with money that will make terrible decisions or just collapse without warning, so yeah its good for the staff to network and stick together

last bar i really liked had the landlord fire the entire staff and put his nephew in charge, even though they were very successful. they had a devoted customer base who immediately blacklisted the place, gave negative reviews etc, and it never recovered. servers still managed to find other work tho.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Buddykins posted:

my mother dying slowly and taking her last breath in front of me, a 1972 cherry red camaro, and dostoyevsky, camus, bulgakov, hemingway, kurosawa, and kubrick. He loved all of them apparently

oof madone

uhhh not kafka?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

that was like loving 4 years ago or something drat

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Every single baseball player prior to maybe 1995 was a straight up loving degenerate

i follow pro wrestling and buddy, i know. even well respected hall of famers will have stories of them drugging and assaulting women going on decades.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Ham Cheeks posted:

how many crime has trum done in the last few months? i've been away

he’s done a whole bunch of witness tampering and obstruction so nothing new really.

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

you can get a 100k computer job in a decent midwest city no problemo

drat that sounds good you prob need a computer for that tho huh

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

bebop esq posted:

uhhh not kafka?

I like russian and french writers

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

Nobody cares anymore. We should let the thread grow to 10k pages and get insular af.

yeah

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

VideoKid posted:

he’s done a whole bunch of witness tampering and obstruction so nothing new really.

There is no criminal trial being done so he can't possibly obstruct or intimidate anyone, checkmate radical left democrats!

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0O2-xV5XEA

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out
If u were doing coke off an rear end and they fart, would that enhance the high or just be a fun anecdote

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out
IM REGRETTING THAT BIRGER

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Yo La Tengo :3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmpelduRY3I

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoaceIZxaao

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

asses are great in theory but irl never deliver

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

SomethingBeautiful posted:

drat that sounds good you prob need a computer for that tho huh

they give you one

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Dustcat posted:

buddykins nobody has any idea what you're talking about

you need to find real friends instead of a politics thread on the somethingawful forums

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DElRqo8u1vQ

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

yeah go out into the covid capitalist hellscape and find some friends. ez lpzie.

:-)

Apr 7, 2003

I don't mind buddykins's posts. I'm ambivalent about their content, and also they make a lot of people mad which is a net positive.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Buddykins posted:

yes! Thank you TD :cheersbird: had a good friend of mine show me this years ago and i havent heard it im awhile

yeah I mean a trans chick who loves soul and electrofunk is gonna be a sylvester stan no matter what

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

I don't mind buddykins's posts. I'm ambivalent about their content, and also they make a lot of people mad which is a net positive.

he toook the image i made him from his sig, so he's my enemy now.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

free Alec cumshitter shm and white sauce

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

hi there bebop esq may i contribute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XmwiwQjU8E

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

my rear end has a delivery for you

Apr 7, 2003

Lpzie posted:

he toook the image i made him from his sig, so he's my enemy now.

I think he could probably win a fight between you two. best of luck

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
I realized covid was over when my ER doctor looked at the "positive for covid" readings my two home binaxNOW covid tests, and my lab one from CVS, and said "this is still probably the flu. A lot of these tests were made in China and can't be trusted. I can't say much more or the FBI will knock on my door"

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiNRIR8tjFc

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

Plinkey posted:

they give you one

woah 100k and a computer, i am in the wrong line of work