Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
https://twitter.com/DrSophiaNoire/status/1542950170425544712

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Schnorkles posted:

the benefits of stoves like that though is they have tons of radiant heat so you can do some real serious cooking on those grates.

Sweet. I may feel like strengthening it a little bit before I use it. Like those legs seem way to spindly, like you could kick this thing over. But with a little baling wire you can make it stronger.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

neutral milf hotel posted:

there was a TAS (tool assisted speedrun) of Ocarina of Time on Summer Games Done Quick just a short while ago

and wow it was good. they reprogrammed the game to show off leftover beta content that was buried in the game. and then they created a completely new ending that was pretty wild

A++++ watch

fuckin nerd

it was great

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I don't mind buddykins's posts. I'm ambivalent about their content, and also they make a lot of people mad which is a net positive.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

petit choux posted:

Sweet. I may feel like strengthening it a little bit before I use it. Like those legs seem way to spindly, like you could kick this thing over. But with a little baling wire you can make it stronger.

Usually weight considerations. If you're taking it into the woods you usually plop it on a fireproof pad + maybe dig in the legs. My titanium one doesn't even really have legs, just little sharpened poles you poke into the ground (or snow, depending on how far up in the mountains you happen to be)

Flooger
Dec 26, 2004

free cumshitter

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Flooger posted:

free cumshitter

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Flooger posted:

free cumshitter

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

poo poo, frwe Baloogan

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Free the crazy cloud

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
https://twitter.com/ampol_moment/status/1542917631409364992

Dr. Mehmet Oz might wanna re-learn his ABCs.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

bebop esq posted:

thanks, 69bonerdad

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

titty_baby_ posted:

Free the crazy cloud

a h h y e a h

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

if trump is running in a crowded '24 primary i demand that the mods let everyone back + everyone comes back so we can post like it was 2015 again

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

I still think we are gonna get desantis in 2024

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Flooger posted:

free cumshitter

:patriot:

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Schnorkles posted:

Usually weight considerations. If you're taking it into the woods you usually plop it on a fireproof pad + maybe dig in the legs. My titanium one doesn't even really have legs, just little sharpened poles you poke into the ground (or snow, depending on how far up in the mountains you happen to be)

So yeah, this sounds like a cool item for a little yurt type setup, may find some good use for it. Probably will play with it this winter.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

goth smoking cloves posted:

I still think we are gonna get desantis in 2024

i wouldn't bet against trump in a GOP primary because he's at his absolute best dunking on republicans

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

petit choux posted:

So yeah, this sounds like a cool item for a little yurt type setup, may find some good use for it. Probably will play with it this winter.

Does your yurt have vent for ye olde smokestack? Not hard to put one in yourself. Just measure out the smokestack and find a patch with the fireproof material somewhere. Can easily cut a square and replace.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Main thing is if you're running high oxygen your smoke stack will sometimes be glowing hot. Can't put it directly against a non-fireproof material and you'll want a spot to vent into the exterior

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Schnorkles posted:

i wouldn't bet against trump in a GOP primary because he's at his absolute best dunking on republicans

I know where you are coming from but, I think desantis is going to go places even trump won't and it doesn't look like biden will let anyone else run so desantis will win in 2024

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Alternatively, there are good hot tents that come pre set-up for this sort of thing for ~150-200USD. OneTigris does a couple good budget ones.

If you want to get fancy and pay more, Lux is the way to go.

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

bebop esq posted:

crust punk trump

Cinnamon Toast trump

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

I know where you are coming from but, I think desantis is going to go places even trump won't and it doesn't look like biden will let anyone else run so desantis will win in 2024

also the candidate field's going to be so packed that I can see DeSantis taking advantage of the GOP's winner-take-all primaries and picking off a lot of early states with a 25%-30% plurality

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Schnorkles posted:

my fav trump insult from the 2015 primaries was when he told JEB! that his brother was responsible for 9/11. and also when he told Ted Cruz that his dad helped kill Kennedy (or something like that)

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Flooger posted:

free cumshitter

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

this checks out, yocumtown is only about 100 miles from philly

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

desantis is only 44. he could blow his entire career if trump jebs him. it might be prudent for him to not go against fascist daddy in the last election trm[p'll probably compete in as trimp will be prez for life

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

The Chairman posted:

also the candidate field's going to be so packed that I can see DeSantis taking advantage of the GOP's winner-take-all primaries and picking off a lot of early states with a 25%-30% plurality

In addition remember that the dems are playing up the trump vs desantis angle and we have a repeat of 2016

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

its been awhile but i really want some loving cocaine right now and i have no way of getting it since im outside dallas

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

fascists, however, are consistently capable of making the actually correct strategic move and not the dumbest one every time

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Buddykins posted:

its been awhile but i really want some loving cocaine right now and i have no way of getting it since im outside dallas

good, the system is working

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Buddykins posted:

where are you at now?

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

bebop esq posted:

crust punk trump

https://i.imgur.com/VqyCasm.mp4

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

titty_baby_ posted:

poo poo, frwe Baloogan

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

In addition remember that the dems are playing up the trump vs desantis angle and we have a repeat of 2016

can't wait for this act of political genius to pay off

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
this is literally buddykins as he tries to buy drugs off the metaspace markets

https://twitter.com/1000waystodi3/status/1542809867441815552

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Buddykins posted:

the war on drugs claims another casualty