Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
https://i.imgur.com/imHOkK7.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Is it sharp yet?

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Is it sharp yet?

I'm more curious about the quality of that steel and the grit of that grinding wheel.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Large Testicles posted:

I'm more curious about the quality of that steel and the grit of that grinding wheel.

I strongly suspect the video is sped-up.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Getting a real Judge Doom vibe from that. Sander....the only thing that can kill a knife.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Buttchocks posted:

Getting a real Judge Doom vibe from that. Sander....the only thing that can kill a knife.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

I was half expecting it to start grinding the vice grips next.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

LOL

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
https://i.imgur.com/12zJ4bL.mp4

thiccabod
Nov 26, 2007

Someone use this thing to pull a tooth

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Now that we know how they do it, entire highways will have their lights lowered by bored pranksters.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Now that we know how they do it, entire highways will have their lights lowered by bored pranksters.

Don't like trust me on this, but I don't think the majority of the ones in the US work this way. Every time I've seen someone working on those, it's with a cherry picker.

e; the country where this is filmed is hosed tho

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
We have them in Aus

Real smart design, easy to see savings in cost

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
https://i.imgur.com/2XJtJZ4.mp4

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!
Interesting trick with the woodblock on the snare there, this allows him to forgo another snare drum which brings the kit size down significantly. i'd like to know how it affects the gravity rolls

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

BasicLich posted:

Interesting trick with the woodblock on the snare there, this allows him to forgo another snare drum which brings the kit size down significantly. i'd like to know how it affects the gravity rolls

I thought it was a cowbell, the handle on the left. A woodblock makes a lot more sense!

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/RuOfYZ4.mp4

Kamrat
Nov 27, 2012

Thanks for playing Alone in the dark 2.

Now please fuck off

When will this meme die, it never ends.

I didn't think it was funny in the first time I saw it and seeing it a millionth time doesn't make it suck less.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Kamrat posted:

I didn't think it was funny in the first time I saw it and seeing it a millionth time doesn't make it suck less.

Counterpoint: It is funny and good, you're the weird one not liking it

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

Tenebrais posted:

Kamrat
Nov 27, 2012

Thanks for playing Alone in the dark 2.

Now please fuck off

Tenebrais posted:

I understand that I'm the odd man out since it never ever ends, at this point it seems like it will go on for an eternity and that in a thousand years people will still post it.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Tenebrais posted:

No, he's right

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Never mind.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Its a dumb meme that's outlived its 5 seconds of fame. I'm more interested w/ the dude that fell off the pillar. That poo poo must have hurt.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

Kamrat posted:

It's the second time I've seen it. I mean, I guess it's the first time I've seen it and realized it's a meme. What's the gimmick, though? That there are wormholes into Skyrim?

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

credburn posted:

What's the gimmick, though? That there are wormholes into Skyrim?

Pretty good thread-title

ledge
Jun 10, 2003

Kamrat posted:

No, it is good, because I can forward them to my son, and be amused when he responds with things like, and I quote, "oh ffs"

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

ledge posted:

No, it is good, because I can forward them to my son, and be amused when he responds with things like, and I quote, "oh ffs"

That's good parentin'.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

credburn posted:

It's the second time I've seen it. I mean, I guess it's the first time I've seen it and realized it's a meme. What's the gimmick, though? That there are wormholes into Skyrim?

that skyrim keeps getting re-re-re-re-released

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Kamrat posted:

I understand that I'm the odd man out since it never ever ends, at this point it seems like it will go on for an eternity and that in a thousand years people will still post it.

yeah man I hate the SA dumb injoke memes too. but what can you do other than rush into a thread, blue in the face, and stammer out the question if someone has stairs in their house before you faint from being a goon that can't take any physical activity more strenuous than combing their neckbeard?

then, when you come to and look around disoriented and weak, someone asks you if you're finally awake and confirms that you were trying to cross the border before getting picked up by the guards like the rest of them, and that thief over there.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Geemer posted:

yeah man I hate the SA dumb injoke memes too. but what can you do other than rush into a thread, blue in the face, and stammer out the question if someone has stairs in their house before you faint from being a goon that can't take any physical activity more strenuous than combing their neckbeard?

then, when you come to and look around disoriented and weak, someone asks you if you're finally awake and confirms that you were trying to cross the border before getting picked up by the guards like the rest of them, and that thief over there.

Say that you're ar a loss as to how to reply?

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
Since this is the only place I digest social media other than like Facebook, I'm usually confused by memes. I find also that a lot of memes reference memes, and sometimes reference memes that references memes, and to get even more complicated sometimes there's a meme that references a meme that mutated over time that itself was a reference to a meme. I feel like memes are an in-joke that the entire world is part of, except me. I want to have a Day Without Memes. The dang kids these days will put down their tick tocks and go outside and throw footballs and the gangs will go home and become honor students.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

credburn posted:

Since this is the only place I digest social media other than like Facebook, I'm usually confused by memes. I find also that a lot of memes reference memes, and sometimes reference memes that references memes, and to get even more complicated sometimes there's a meme that references a meme that mutated over time that itself was a reference to a meme. I feel like memes are an in-joke that the entire world is part of, except me. I want to have a Day Without Memes. The dang kids these days will put down their tick tocks and go outside and throw footballs and the gangs will go home and become honor students.

It's always loss, you just didn't spot it.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

Inceltown posted:

It's always loss, you just didn't spot it.

Loss is the purest example of "you had to be there."

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

credburn posted:

Loss is the purest example of "you had to be there."

You weren't there? Sorry for your loss then.

Roundabout
Oct 31, 2006
It's Crumbelievable!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5esjxBN17ls

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

This is killing me

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

this dude fucks, I just know it.