Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I am the loving president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I love wasting an entire day every year doing health care corporate compliance poo poo.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Yeah, I have some anti-bribery poo poo sitting in the LMS I need to go through. I usually just hit play on those and let it play on one of the monitors without sound. I'll look at that screen every few minutes and click on 'bad' when there's a question like 'is bribery good or bad?'

a lot of those "courses" are really lovely, like insisting you know the exact name of some particular relevant law instead of "don't take bribes" as a general concept. Like, knowing the name of the law does not really make a difference. The HIPAA classes are full of that poo poo.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

(((COMEDY SPECIAL)))

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

hmm

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1543254381289771014

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Run hide fight

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Asproigerosis posted:

I love wasting an entire day every year doing health care corporate compliance poo poo.

Which provision of HIPAA would you be violating if you ran down that hall shouting "COME SEE THIS DUDE'S DICK IT'S WEIRD AS gently caress"

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

The poo poo in my pipe is bomb

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

going to cringe post

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

jk

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

OK for today's mentoring time I'm going to explain why being empty-quoted by BONGHITZ is a great honor, and also run through some ways you can improve your chances.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

tenderjerk posted:

fuckign idiot thread, yeah let's run all the good posters out so we can get more livejournal bullshit and just poo poo out all the tweets you saw that day that you like

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

emfive posted:

Which provision of HIPAA would you be violating if you ran down that hall shouting "COME SEE THIS DUDE'S DICK IT'S WEIRD AS gently caress"

None as I did not divulge any personally identifying information

Keep yelling me these laws about fraud and waste and yet I get in trouble for reporting doctors being dumb as gently caress wasting millions on pointless tests or defrauding our beautiful insurance companies by sidestepping the authorization process, how curious!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

erosion posted:

cumshitter, when Alec displayed the blade

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

its MTG everyone knows they just won't do anything about it lmao

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
jack pobosociec was in the military and his job was handing the piss samples

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Asproigerosis posted:

None as I did not divulge any personally identifying information

lol my 12 years of HIPAA training make me think this is the correct answer

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

So July is apparently MAGA month

he's running

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Sakkman and Buddykins at the bar

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

tenderjerk posted:

fuckign idiot thread, yeah let's run all the good posters out so we can get more livejournal bullshit and just poo poo out all the tweets you saw that day that you like

are you okay man

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
I see lots of people's medical history but HIPPA doesn't apply to us.

A lot of fat people have diabetes and/or sleep apnea.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Buddykins, when his septum perforated

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I can't believe trump hosed every person in this photo

believe it

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

emfive posted:

don't get me wrong, I think young new-grads (or old new-grads) should get jobs and should get relevant training, but at that place or almost any other place there's no structure, no curriculum, no monitoring or testing or evaluation or anything. It's just management being lazy as poo poo.

paying for training lowers this quarter's profit

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzCni6XQ47Q

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

emfive posted:

provision 6 subsection 3.1.a, having your monitor off

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
I was looking at gun shops around here on Google and one is called let freedom ring. It has a big "gently caress Biden" flag flying in front of the store along with a bunch of Gadsden flags and American flags

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

George 💕

https://twitter.com/profgrump/status/1542894225766977537

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/nataliewatson/status/1541653648026898434

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Good read. One day I will finish The Satanic Verses. One day.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ppZcWfmKCc

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Man Musk posted:

crazycloud's monopoly on being op of a needlessly monthly thread expired at midnight, June 30th, Nigeria time

this explains so much

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

terf island update

https://twitter.com/setoacnna/status/1543247235227451393

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:wooper:

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
Plinkey, when the wasps arrived

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Alright you're all set now that will be one trumpundred dollars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Man Musk posted:

that's lastgirl

some say that her own terms were not good enough, so she haunts this subforum

hence the name, lastgirl

I have a strong suspicion I know an alt of hers in a distant thread but I don't really have any interaction with her there. Hence the name, next-to-lastgirl. I may be totally wrong on that but I don't care a whole lot since she was pretty pissy lately anyway and if she has outgrown these forums, I'm so happy for her. Lastgirl is one poster I have a hard time going offline though.