Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

I have that record too actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

lol that's a perfect snipe for me

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

lol

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

CODChimera posted:

ordered $55 of Thai for...myself

Tom gah kai?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Virgil Vox posted:

ah these tosititos need a safety glasses warning ! trump! *crisp*

trump crisp is an american take on a canadian classic

Kedzie Matthews
Jun 21, 2021

by Azathoth
my wife is insisting we bring her astrologist to our therapy sessions with our emotional evolution counselor and i just feel like this will keep us from addressing our issues by going off onto needless sidetracks about star charts. i just dont know what to do anymore

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Kedzie Matthews posted:

my wife is insisting we bring her astrologist to our therapy sessions with our emotional evolution counselor and i just feel like this will keep us from addressing our issues by going off onto needless sidetracks about star charts. i just dont know what to do anymore

thanks for telling the donald trump thread on the politics forum about this, new poster kedzie matthews

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Kedzie Matthews posted:

wow. thats potentially main character thread material

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
maybe she can bring her personal trainer instead

Kedzie Matthews
Jun 21, 2021

by Azathoth
sorry for being dumb. ill go away now

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Kedzie Matthews posted:

that's right bitch

Kedzie Matthews
Jun 21, 2021

by Azathoth
eat poo poo you fuckwad

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
gn ilu

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.
July 15 people
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a47oQMN7iqE

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

Should have had the oscillation overthruster activated, smdh

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

Kedzie Matthews posted:

We're going to have the best marriage, very much in love, so much love. Nobody can e-volve emotionally better than me, trust me, people tell me all the time, they say, Mr President, you're marriage material, and I say, okay

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

The Narrator posted:

We're going to have the best marriage, very much in love, so much love. Nobody can e-volve emotionally better than me, trust me, people tell me all the time, they say, Mr President, you're marriage material, and I say, okay

So many women, and there's only one of me. 'So sad,' they say, 'that there can't be more mes everywhere that they can marry.' I think we need to work on cloning in this country!

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Kedzie Matthews posted:

wait don't go - Saturn is beginning a retrograde very soon, it would be unwise to stop posting.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Kedzie Matthews posted:

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.

Kedzie Matthews posted:

lol you married a horoscope lady

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Wife won't suck me because the entrails said it would aggravate her TMJ??

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Look how many people say they want a goth gf but then aren't actually willing to partake in a seance with blood rites?

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Thoatse posted:

plinky eat the pretzel crab

use some old bay on that crustacean

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
I am thinking about crunchy salt rn

Kedzie Matthews
Jun 21, 2021

by Azathoth

T-Paine posted:

lol you married a horoscope lady

well if you ask her the stars said it was going to happen anyway

every time she drives off to work a little part of me hopes her tesla explodes

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/PelosiMorning/status/1543480658852335616?t=KQiwCaYPIJRTROqnijYjzQ&s=19

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

if it wasnt for lurkers, who would eat the fluffdaddy meltdown permabans? I say Welcome lurker

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

https://mobile.twitter.com/CNN/status/1543542609628594177

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I don't watch anything live, I stream that poo poo on Roku

Kedzie Matthews
Jun 21, 2021

by Azathoth
one time while i was really drunk i unwrapped the screwdriver set we got from our wedding registry and i tried to gently caress with the safety features on my wife's tesla but there weren't any. so i just did a tune up on her car so she would drive it longer. they really are death machines, they have no safety feaatures to even screw with

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

titty_baby_ posted:

My gf nd i haven't had sex in a while because she's been traveling a lot for work & we've both been stressed and tonight she got back and we got drunk nd riled up and started fooling around and within 15 minutes she said she was in pain and we had to stop and then I remembered all the jalapeņos I cut earlier and now I'm sitting here cucked by peppers posting on c spam :(

:rip:

sage advice

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Buddykins posted:

tag me in i'll help out

:whitewater:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

No way

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Kedzie Matthews posted:

you sound like a loving Gemini

smdh

Kedzie Matthews
Jun 21, 2021

by Azathoth
as far as i can tell if your tesla is on fire the computer switches to fart mode and then it farts while pouring white hot burning lithium into the cab

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
this is PFC's origin story. except it wasn't his mom it was his wife

https://twitter.com/kirawontmiss/status/1543423987761520640

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://twitter.com/bombsfall/status/1543328975946129411