Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

tmfc posted:

in honor of this month's IZGC event. sound on.

https://i.imgur.com/zyaEKJq.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

tmfc posted:

Lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

tmfc posted:

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

insane anime posted:

i think there should be a baby streamer that has an afro and poo poo lol. And maybe locs on, and when they slide down his nose when he says something funny or ghetto wisdom style you can see his eyes are red as hell cuz he been blazing all day lol. He even smokes on stream sometimes. and like rolls a joint and the face tracking on the baby is so good you can see his technique, licking the rolling papers and stuff.. He says funny loving poo poo too, like when he is speed running something and the girl has big loving tits he'd maybe say something with a deep voice like 'poo poo, if i'd been breastfed on those big titties you'd be watching me on my 600 lbs life instead of this stream..all i can suck buffet Gottt daAMN.. Hahah and thanks for the donations, i got fiive on iiit. keep subscribing i gotta go to the titty bar this weekend'

waiting for the stream to start and listening to this on repeat for an hour
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFd_qctMg1I

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

tmfc posted:

Lmfao

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

insane anime posted:

i think there should be a baby streamer that has an afro and poo poo lol. And maybe locs on, and when they slide down his nose when he says something funny or ghetto wisdom style you can see his eyes are red as hell cuz he been blazing all day lol. He even smokes on stream sometimes. and like rolls a joint and the face tracking on the baby is so good you can see his technique, licking the rolling papers and stuff.. He says funny loving poo poo too, like when he is speed running something and the girl has big loving tits he'd maybe say something with a deep voice like 'poo poo, if i'd been breastfed on those big titties you'd be watching me on my 600 lbs life instead of this stream..all i can suck buffet Gottt daAMN.. Hahah and thanks for the donations, i got fiive on iiit. keep subscribing i gotta go to the titty bar this weekend'

insane anime posted:

the badass baby streaming dark souls lol

insane anime posted:

yall mother fuckers on twitch want hot tub streams now eh?? me and your mama got some poo poo in common then, jeff bezos, we gon be soaking all loving night. after this im going to playing some modern warfare and having a white russian with my formula

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

insane anime posted:

insane anime posted:

the badass baby streaming dark souls lol

insane anime posted:

yall mother fuckers on twitch want hot tub streams now eh?? me and your mama got some poo poo in common then, jeff bezos, we gon be soaking all loving night. after this im going to playing some modern warfare and having a white russian with my formula

lmao

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow

Bicyclops posted:

somehow even more of a dead giveaway than "skinnedteen"

idgi

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
saw someone call diamond/pearl Pokemon DiaPer

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

elf help book posted:

saw someone call diamond/pearl Pokemon DiaPer

Lmfao

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

insane anime posted:

I'm demon child elise. Take a smell, brother

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

insane anime posted:

lmfao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://i.imgur.com/cylmBwH.mp4

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

lmfao again

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

losin my poo poo at the whole thread. already too mny to quote

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
*blows whistle* Alright fellers, SGDQ’s over. C’mon now, let’s go, single file

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

I didn't watch any of it this time

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Frenz posted:

I didn't watch any of it this time

Same here man.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Lumpy the Cook posted:

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Lumpy the Cook posted:

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Where we droppin'!? :D

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Kind of sad, but funny. The only thing I saw from this event this year was when I tuned in too early and it was a stupid pre-show. Then I went back later to watch and a person failed a speed run within 1 second of me watching it so I closed out. That was it..I can't believe its over already

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

"I can't hear you while listening to my ironmouse yt playlist while drinking coffee out my nyanners dino chicken nuggies coffee mug."

has been haunting me

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

i listened to ironmouse yt playlist and drank some coffee out of a nice nyanners dino chicken nuggies coffee mug

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Dongicus posted:

"I can't hear you while listening to my ironmouse yt playlist while drinking coffee out my nyanners dino chicken nuggies coffee mug."

has been haunting me

lmao rpoudly not even understanding what the gently caress that guy is talking about but you can just tell its hosed up

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

40 year old guy : nuggies

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dongicus posted:

i listened to ironmouse yt playlist and drank some coffee out of a nice nyanners dino chicken nuggies coffee mug

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Dongicus posted:

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Dongicus posted:

has been haunting me

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Dongicus posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Dongicus posted:

lmfao

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Lmfao

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

ahhh lm,fao gently caress. dude im going to be thinking this all day god

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Ironmouse yt playlists on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched Dino chicken nuggies glitter in the dark off the coffee mug gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to save the animals.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Dongicus posted:

ahhh lm,fao gently caress. dude im going to be thinking this all day god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lol