Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

mbt posted:

an extensive vetting process

lmfao so much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lmfao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

mbt posted:

ok now i saw this and i'm pissed off

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 55 days!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Kaz... I'm already a demon child named Elise.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Rogan: So essentially what they're saying is, it's the 22nd century, and mankind has been driven to some sort of orbiting space station and the only person who can save humanity is a demon child named Elise. Where are you on that how believable is this, uh, scenario you think.

British "scientist": Quite believable yes.

Lol

mbt posted:

Jesus

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Rogan: So essentially what they're saying is, it's the 22nd century, and mankind has been driven to some sort of orbiting space station and the only person who can save humanity is a demon child named Elise. Where are you on that how believable is this, uh, scenario you think.

Lol

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7tlWvy9saU

Except he says "Demonchild Elise"

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

mbt posted:

Gaahhh

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

mbt posted:

Dongicus posted:

well how else are you supposed to cope with social anxiety...?

lmao

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

mbt posted:

it took a lot of vetting but they found it, the least weird speedrunner

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Kaz... I'm already a demon child named Elise.

lmao

mbt posted:

ren and stimpy-ly: G'-ripes man!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

CountryMatters posted:

it took a lot of vetting but they found it, the least weird speedrunner

Least weird speedrunner was already posted

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

mbt posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

in honor of this month's IZGC event. sound on.

https://i.imgur.com/zyaEKJq.mp4

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

tmfc posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

tmfc posted:

Lmfao

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

:[

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I just want to see people warp though walls and poo poo

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I just want to see people warp though walls and poo poo

Those days are over. Now we have to deal with seeing people's infantile fetishes on full display masked as "acceptance". Use promo code "DIAPERS" for 10% off your next shirt purchase.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

tmfc posted:

lmao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Those days are over. Now we have to deal with seeing people's infantile fetishes on full display masked as "acceptance". Use promo code "DIAPERS" for 10% off your next shirt purchase.

lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

i think there should be a baby streamer that has an afro and poo poo lol. And maybe locs on, and when they slide down his nose when he says something funny or ghetto wisdom style you can see his eyes are red as hell cuz he been blazing all day lol. He even smokes on stream sometimes. and like rolls a joint and the face tracking on the baby is so good you can see his technique, licking the rolling papers and stuff.. He says funny loving poo poo too, like when he is speed running something and the girl has big loving tits he'd maybe say something with a deep voice like 'poo poo, if i'd been breastfed on those big titties you'd be watching me on my 600 lbs life instead of this stream..all i can suck buffet Gottt daAMN.. Hahah and thanks for the donations, i got fiive on iiit. keep subscribing i gotta go to the titty bar this weekend'

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

the badass baby streaming dark souls lol

rubber cat
Jul 1, 2002

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

insane anime posted:

lols sadly while 100% accepting this will happen within 3 years time

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

yall mother fuckers on twitch want hot tub streams now eh?? me and your mama got some poo poo in common then, jeff bezos, we gon be soaking all loving night. after this im going to playing some modern warfare and having a white russian with my formula

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

i think there should be a baby streamer that has an afro and poo poo lol. And maybe locs on, and when they slide down his nose when he says something funny or ghetto wisdom style you can see his eyes are red as hell cuz he been blazing all day lol. He even smokes on stream sometimes. and like rolls a joint and the face tracking on the baby is so good you can see his technique, licking the rolling papers and stuff.. He says funny loving poo poo too, like when he is speed running something and the girl has big loving tits he'd maybe say something with a deep voice like 'poo poo, if i'd been breastfed on those big titties you'd be watching me on my 600 lbs life instead of this stream..all i can suck buffet Gottt daAMN.. Hahah and thanks for the donations, i got fiive on iiit. keep subscribing i gotta go to the titty bar this weekend'

insane anime posted:

insane anime posted:

yall mother fuckers on twitch want hot tub streams now eh?? me and your mama got some poo poo in common then, jeff bezos, we gon be soaking all loving night. after this im going to playing some modern warfare and having a white russian with my formula

Lmfao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

insane anime posted:

insane anime posted:

insane anime posted:

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Floating Golden Uyama: We are a mere 10 million dollars from the Clean Diaper Quackshot 100% Goal. (threateningly) Let's go.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

tmfc posted:

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

insane anime posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

tmfc posted:

lmfaoooo

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

insane anime posted:

Spliff with a big ol safety pin in it lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

insane anime posted:

insane anime posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 55 days!

tmfc posted:

insane anime posted:

insane anime posted:

lmfaoo

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

tmfc posted:

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

tmfc posted:

lol