Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Are you restricted from GoD zones by keys still? Could probably get carried through Tipt with a charm pet but all the ikkinz trials seem like they’d be clusterfuck when underleveled and without defensive AAs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?
Not familiar with a lot of GoD, but yeah people have been charm farming Natimbi, riwwi, and branidu since day one. No idea on Tipt, but I believe keys for that are still required because it’s the current / latest expansion? Though we did just learn yesterday VT was unlocked at level 45 and not in omens like we expected so lol

You need an enc, cleric, and shaman and you can dominate any zone with a level 56 charm pet (at 40) or 60 charm pet (at 50).

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Are there any classes that outperform normal rules there? Obviously charms are OP, but what about other roles?

koreban
Apr 4, 2008

I guess we all learned that trying to get along is way better than p. . .player hatin'.
Fun Shoe
Paladin stuns are hilariously strong. Any class with charms are fantastic (enchanter, necro, mage, Druid, shaman). Pet classes own pretty hard (that’s normal, though).

There’s a lot less focus on melee dps than previous servers because of the resist changes on Vaniki. I’m not in a raiding guild at the moment, so I’m not really concerned with “top strats”, but based on the populations I’m seeing and scuttlebutt I pick up on, there’s a ton more diversity in the population this go around.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Seems like Bards would have a field day there.

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Bards are insanely good as always, they were the most powerful charmers at 40 because they could grab level 60 mobs with their max charm song. Good bards stand apart because of this, but there’s always the usual camp bards that must only /melody and afk.

Melee is really badly hurting for Atk items, and is entirely necessary to parse competitive against the necros. Most fights are just auto attacks completely missing or fully single digits. I’m currently stupidly spoiled on my monk, and I’m the usually the only melee consistently on every top10 because of it. We are going to be including VT into our routine now though so we’ll be getting melee caught up shortly. Tons of Atk poo poo starts dropping there.

But yeah it’s kinda the usual routine of have yourself a box chanter/clr team. The main new thing is requiring a shaman present with them now because of the level differences. You *need* a shaman’s malo to reliably charm anything in GoD zones. It just isn’t worth it without one when you’re charming things +16 or +10 levels.

And yeah as mentioned. Lol paladins are so loving good. They get two stun lines out the gate and we literally stunlock some raid boss mobs from 100-0 with it. Paladins jobs on raids are to stun, or do 0% rez.

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Ahh nostalgia, you cruel bitch

koreban posted:

Paladin stuns are hilariously strong. Any class with charms are fantastic (enchanter, necro, mage, Druid, shaman). Pet classes own pretty hard (that’s normal, though).

Paladins are consistently the most underrated class in every era PoP+

Stuns are often outright broken for huge time periods of the game and trivialize content on TLPs after a bit. They also get close-enough snap aggro as SK terrors to fill the same role of emergency/kite/offtank in raids. Their later era heals are so strong they're fine serving as a primary healer for a raid group while not actively offtanking for tons of content.

Paladins are complete garbage class early in EQ history, so most TLP people don't ever notice, but they become an absolute force of reckoning pretty soon after and stay that way for a really long time with Daybreak tuning

koreban
Apr 4, 2008

I guess we all learned that trying to get along is way better than p. . .player hatin'.
Fun Shoe
Except they don’t get a Dread Gaze analogue ability until, what, Underfoot? The big drawback of Paladins is still being stuck with single target threat for so long.

Sure, wave heals are whatever. It works in a pinch, but not having a solid AoE threat for that long *really* sucks.

My wish for the longest time was that they’d get a spell line that has lower level AoE stuns, even if it started in Omens, just to match SKs getting Dread Gaze.

Other than that, you’re absolutely right.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Fun times last night. Unrest started to slow down and getting into basement or fp camps is annoying. hosed off to mistlemoore with my boy Schmow/oureborealiz as an enchanter and had a fun time figuring out how to duo and synergies on the fly. We had a good thing going but there was a wizard lfg so we added him and our clear rate picked up and ended up grabbing a necro as well so we had all the pets for a bit. Camped the entrance and I got deep enough to pull from graveyard which was very cool.

One pick had gy camped and those guys hosed something up and trained us with nary a shout or yell so that sucked but MM is fun and the exp is real good.

A bunch of good loot drops there too so I'm thinking of sticking around through 25-28 and see if I can't get some of the loot out of the castle for myself or my ench buddy despite him being all pimped out in Loam already due to charity (shoutout Tegridy).

I'm thinking Guk or Sol A around that 25-30ish slot for our next leveling adventure.

Porterhaus
Jun 6, 2006

Zero to Gyro
Been having lots of fun with Waro reliving my teenage dreams 20 years later as an enchanter. Completed the Stein of Moggok quest on foot today (and mostly without SoW) to feed the nostalgia. Similarly going to farm JBoots because nothing can be as bad as having to track down Quillmane was for my mage epic back before Kunark originally released!

Tegridy/Worldstar: if you are posting on here somewhere you are a real one! Thanks for helping me through the hell levels and our Kaiju Emperor Crush experiments. Add me on Discord (Ouroborealis#6420) next time you are gaming.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Doing old quests like that is peak nostalgia goodness on a TLP. I highly recommend TLP Druids do the Paw of Opolla and Testament of Vanear quests. The items are okay, and the quests are a lot of fun.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
Been playing and raiding with my monk on Yelinak since launch and having a blast. Cleared all classic content and picked up some nice items like Runed Bolster Belt and Wu’s Fist of Mastery. I am consistently in the top-5 on parses which I realize isn’t saying much since I just press auto-attack but whatever. Very much looking forward to Kunark and working ok my epic.

I am also leveling up my shaman who is now 39 and has max alchemy for classic. I spend most of my time selling potions in the CL tunnel and have made a silly amount of krono.

Hit me up in-game if you need any potions. I am usually on my bard Fiddler selling in the tunnel, but could also be on Blaine (monk) or Wobbles (shaman).

cmdrk
Jun 10, 2013
SolA is a good time. I did 19-24 there at the entrance. Just /who all lfg and grab anyone who is willing to make the trek out.

Baconroll
Feb 6, 2009
76% exp/rares/faction is now active for 1 week - Time to get those alts to 50 in time for the level 55 bump next Wednesday...

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

It looks like we’re going to have that bonus for the increase Wednesday which is kinda hilarious. 50-55 gonna take like an hour or two max.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Hello Everquest thread! I've never played this game nor was I really planning to, but a friend of mine has come into possession of some early Everquest stuff that we're both stumped by when it comes to finding out information, rarity, or value of the items they have. Take a look:
https://twitter.com/_Deakula_/status/1542911571801903106
I've spent a bit of time looking on google and asking friends of mine, but none of us can find any significant results for "Everquest Deluxe Edition". I looked at both live and sold listings on ebay to see if there was anything on it with zero results in the last three months, and google's own shopping tab turned up nothing either. In fact, the only real thing I found about its existence was a Eurogamer article from 2001 talking about its upcoming release and pricing it at 30 Pounds.

They're looking to eventually sell the collection but that first requires having any kind of idea what the game would be worth. I have a suspicion that it's a European copy of the game given the Eurogamer article being the only site reporting on it back then, which would also explain the lack of North American sales data for it on ebay.

If nothing else, seeing the collection might be interesting for all of you given that this is the Everquest thread and all!

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Apparently a fresh wave of account suspensions / bans went out. Check your emails.. looks like all mine are still safe.

xZAOx
Sep 6, 2004
PORKCHOP SANDWICHES

FPzero posted:

If nothing else, seeing the collection might be interesting for all of you given that this is the Everquest thread and all!

It's cool stuff, but I really think you're mistaken if you think it's worth a ton.

The cloth maps might sell for $10-20, the book you can get for $20-30.

People have nostalgia for the old boxes and stuff, but especially for a niche game like EQ, there's not a real demand for old boxed versions. Maybe if it was sealed? But I don't think so.

Maybe if you wrapped it all up as 1 lot it might sell for $50-75? Then give eBay their 15% off the top, then potentially another 20-30% (depending on your tax bracket) at the end of the year (eBay is required to report any income over $600 now to the IRS, so if you sell other stuff, expect it).

Yiggy
Sep 12, 2004

"Imagination is not enough. You have to have knowledge too, and an experience of the oddity of life."

onesixtwo posted:

Apparently a fresh wave of account suspensions / bans went out. Check your emails.. looks like all mine are still safe.

Wonder what the software was that they got touchy about.

Manual inputs all the way, but that’s just me. Plus you get to feel like some sort of jam band keys player, except it’s your elf simulator.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

xZAOx posted:

It's cool stuff, but I really think you're mistaken if you think it's worth a ton.

People have nostalgia for the old boxes and stuff, but especially for a niche game like EQ, there's not a real demand for old boxed versions. Maybe if it was sealed? But I don't think so.

Maybe if you wrapped it all up as 1 lot it might sell for $50-75? Then give eBay their 15% off the top, then potentially another 20-30% (depending on your tax bracket) at the end of the year (eBay is required to report any income over $600 now to the IRS, so if you sell other stuff, expect it).

Oh sure, I'm also not sure it's actually rare or valuable. I actually do a lot of ebay selling for my day job so searching around for the value of or history behind items like this is part of what I do. It was just surprising to me that I turned up so little for what's definitely a well-known MMO, hence exploring more options like this thread. Although since making that post we did confirm that it's a UK copy of the game because there's an ELSPA rating on the back of it. In that case, my best guess is that it's just not something seen often on US or Canadian Ebay, and its value will probably be similar to any other European version of a game. Seems like most game collectors only really care about NA copies of stuff.

Regardless, it's a neat little collection of EverQuest stuff, and I think my friend will be happy even if all they get out of the whole thing is $50-75. I'll keep seeing what I can learn in the meantime and that way they can possibly have more info to go on if they do eventually decide to sell it all. Thanks!

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

xZAOx posted:

Yeah I’d agree to this. Maybe if you had a legit vanilla sealed box & map? But this is a weird collection of expansions, missing luclin between velious and pop, so it’s not even a “complete” set of oldschool discs / vanilla through pop collection.

Plus, everyone who cares about EQ still to this day is playing on the TLPs. Game isn’t dead, so it’s not like finding a copy is rare or there’s reason to hoard the cds for fond memories. They can just download the client. If this were a single player rpg hard to find without pirating, yeah you’d have something more worthwhile.

Yiggy posted:

Wonder what the software was that they got touchy about.

Manual inputs all the way, but that’s just me. Plus you get to feel like some sort of jam band keys player, except it’s your elf simulator.

so far it seems like the common thread i'm hearing from people who got an account hit is auto-foraging overnights. possibly krono RMT traders but unconfirmed from anyone I personally know that does that. they definitely don't seem to detect for autohotkey, that's the only piece of software i use other than SEQ and well.. yeah that hasn't gotten me slapped, either.

onesixtwo fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Jul 1, 2022

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Is there a guide on how to get SEQ running for someone who’s not super technical?

Also is it safe to have on the same computer you are playing on?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

RCarr posted:

Is there a guide on how to get SEQ running for someone who’s not super technical?

People got smacked for just running SEQ today so might want to avoid doing that for some time.

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Zil posted:

People got smacked for just running SEQ today so might want to avoid doing that for some time.

this is not the assumption of anyone who got banned / knows people directly who got banned

RCarr posted:

i'll PM you

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

onesixtwo posted:

this is not the assumption of anyone who got banned / knows people directly who got banned

Was just passing what I had read in a few discords, guess I should have prefaced it that what I was saying was hearsay.

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Zil posted:

Was just passing what I had read in a few discords, guess I should have prefaced it that what I was saying was hearsay.

Yeah, i mean you're entirely right there: no one truly knows for sure. There's just, a HUGE number of people I personally know that play withshowEQ running the entire time they are in-game, and they're still on raids tonight. It really seems to be more mq2 / afk macros / krono trading crowd. The people who got banned that I know of owned up to automating foraging overnight or something similar for multiple days, etc.

My own personal bias is that I run showeq on 1-2 computers everytime I play, and haven't ever gotten so much as a warning across any of my accounts, and have done some very obvious /target charm pet pulling that it would/should be super easy to say "yeah this dude is using a tool to do this" if they had at all any log parser to scrub for poo poo like that.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Everyone I personally know that got hit in the last wave was using MQ2, or sharing accounts with people that were using it. Many others (including myself) just using SEQ didn’t get touched.

Could be different this time, but in that last wave people I know botted around the clock in instances also were claiming it was just SEQ that got them banned. They’re trying to bargain some innocence

rally
Nov 19, 2002

yospos

Zil posted:

Nah. I leave seq, input director, and ionbc running 24/7 and never a problem.

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

FPzero posted:

Hello Everquest thread! I've never played this game nor was I really planning to, but a friend of mine has come into possession of some early Everquest stuff that we're both stumped by when it comes to finding out information, rarity, or value of the items they have. Take a look:

can't really advise on the value of the items, probably not a huge amount given it doesnt look like theyre in the best condition. Best i can suggest tho is look for hobby shops / collectible sellers in your area, stores that sell trading cards + the like, they might consider buying something like that to try + resell. its the kinda thing that has pretty niche market so finding a buyer would be tough, really the only people who would be interested are people who played + have nostalgia for the game from back then but lost their own stuff.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Had a most excellent MM dungeon crawl where we lucked into a box cleric/enchanter and procedded to chunk pull the castle in a most hilarious fashion. I was doing my best to lul/mezz but I ended up just mass pulling rooms. like 5-8 mobs at a time. Luckily Ouro was on top of all the mezzes and we had a great very solid group going. Slayed our way and ended up camping the stair room with the Usher.

Starting to con a lot of light blue/blue so probably hitting LGUK with Ouroborealis on Yelinak tonight around 7/8 EST if anyone wants to do stuff. 32/34 respectively now :)

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Where should we go at 38 and 40 for exp? We had s great lguk poop sock session but considering what's next after king and fbss camps

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Waroduce posted:

Where should we go at 38 and 40 for exp? We had s great lguk poop sock session but considering what's next after king and fbss camps

Solb royals, Solb Bugs and Bats, maybe The Hole Castle Entrance. Comedy option? Kedge keep.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Double Exp, Double the loots weeeks and poopsocking EQ has allowed me to vorasciously re-live my childhook experience and its been quite wonderful despite how lovely my sleep cycle is right now. I was up till 4.30AM EST and didn't even realize.

So yesterday Oro and I were maybe like 28 and 31ish respectively and we were a bit burnt out on MM and felt like we were going to need to move eventually anyway so we started the day off by throwing up an LFG and doing a run out to LGUK which was....fantastic tbh.

EQ still has a little of that gently caress how am I going to get there, where is this stupid thing going that preserves a bit of the sense of discovery for me despite having gorgeous 3rd party maps in my UI now.

We go out to Upper guk and had a find time figuring out our way down to LGUK but always turning right does indeed get you there eventually.

We showed up and Lguk was popping, bunch of stupid full picks up but we noticed alot of LFG people sitting around the zone line, with one being a cleric and the other being an SK. Literally not knowing any of the camps, routes, how to get around or anything , naturally I invited both of them and just said " Let's try to find a camp". We added some other casters and we just zoned in. Luckily one guy knew the way to bedroom so we followed him under the water (little concerning) and set up in what we now know as the bedroom.

As the bard, I've come to realize I am generally the groups preferred puller so despite my lack of zone knowledge I start pulling and slowly figure out my loop. Because the zone is so heavily camped, I get to wander quite far which as a newcomer to the zone does get my heart beating a little bit but I do it with the map out first in the lower corner of my screen until I learn the loop for good. I was pulling out under from rear end/sup and from exec pretty aggressively but I got to learn where those camps were while I was pulling for my bedroom camp which was pretty nice.

We poopsocked that for a while but the pulls in Lguk are SO aggressive irt to competition from other pullers. We couldn't keep the mobs coming at a good clip so Ouro helpfuly monitored /pick and we pop'd over to a new instance and immediately called rear end/sup which was very rewarding for me as I knew where that was so it was cool to see the pathing. We cleared those guys a few times and I was aggressively pulling bedroom and exec at the same time until the exec camp called they were bailing so we moved down there.

Got set up on the wall and started doing the loop, got to see a few of the rare mobs pup, 2x exec hoods, 1x of that sword, some other stuff while we were down there. I started venturing very very far (i mean i felt it was far) out into the frenzy area to pull and even up toward the king and bringing back the mobs to exec. Passed some time there and we logged off to take a dinner break.

When we pop'd back on around 36 and 38 respectively we got pinged for a Sol B group but the guy was just pulling anyone from LFG and didn't have a camp or anything going unfortunately. we zoned in and no one knew anything about the zone or where to go and people were seemingly AFK at random times so that quickly fell apart.

We pinged a boxed cleric chanter we made friends with in MM and he was camping frenzy so we joined up on him for a bit and got to do that. I think he likes me bc I can go out and pull poo poo further and more easily than he can safely and I've been chatting him up. Ouro also makes his life super easy bc lol another enchanter and more CC.

did that for a bit and had to log finally around 4.30am and level 38.5.

We're going to pop on later today and try to push for 45 hopefully so we can start doing plane stuff. There doesn't seem to be alot of leveling options for this awkward 38-42ish window pre-hole.

I appreciate the direction to Solb royal, bugs and bats and possibly the hole but am i too low for hole at 38 bard? I think we're gunna throw up an lfg and see what comes our way. Hamlord and SolB royals sound the most viable but we're very open to other items.

For SolB, im assuming invisi is good and we can use that to get to royals or whateveR?

Probably not kedge though.

other thoughts:

1. Holy poo poo is pulling in busy zones aggressive especially in guk. I'm going like a 3rd of the zone over to find mobs for my group and pulling far distances. which is fun but a little nerve racking when Its my first time in in 20 years.

1b. Pulling as a bard, should i be using like a bow? or do I primarily get by with like aoe snare, throw a dd song and book it which is what i've been currently doing. I kind of get how mezz/lull pulling works from my time in MM or at least enough to get it going rudimentarily and optimize from there.

2. Alot of eq players seem too chill as in content with like slower exp gains and to just be in a party. Ouro and I are super aggressive with the pulls (manna permitting), trying to keep a good tempo and we're very quick to be like hey we need to move camps/picks if we have a good group going that everyone is progressing out of our current set up.

3. god bless /taxi

4. What are my options for gating? should i just buy some gate potions? my origin is Quenyos which sucks rn, but gunna be good for da hole but I hate getting stuck deep somewhere without an easy way out :(

5. Building out your own lfg group and finding a camp is very annoying but spamming ooc or loitering around the zone line is annoying in a different way. Im not sure which the best approach is. Maybe just if you get a tank and healer in lfg you start your own thing. Takes alot of energy and brain noodling to put the lfg together and try to find a camp when you dont know the zone lol

Waroduce fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Jul 3, 2022

rally
Nov 19, 2002

yospos

Waroduce posted:

Double Exp, Double the loots weeeks and poopsocking EQ has allowed me to vorasciously re-live my childhook experience and its been quite wonderful despite how lovely my sleep cycle is right now. I was up till 4.30AM EST and didn't even realize.

So yesterday Oro and I were maybe like 28 and 31ish respectively and we were a bit burnt out on MM and felt like we were going to need to move eventually anyway so we started the day off by throwing up an LFG and doing a run out to LGUK which was....fantastic tbh.

EQ still has a little of that gently caress how am I going to get there, where is this stupid thing going that preserves a bit of the sense of discovery for me despite having gorgeous 3rd party maps in my UI now.

We go out to Upper guk and had a find time figuring out our way down to LGUK but always turning right does indeed get you there eventually.

We showed up and Lguk was popping, bunch of stupid full picks up but we noticed alot of LFG people sitting around the zone line, with one being a cleric and the other being an SK. Literally not knowing any of the camps, routes, how to get around or anything , naturally I invited both of them and just said " Let's try to find a camp". We added some other casters and we just zoned in. Luckily one guy knew the way to bedroom so we followed him under the water (little concerning) and set up in what we now know as the bedroom.

As the bard, I've come to realize I am generally the groups preferred puller so despite my lack of zone knowledge I start pulling and slowly figure out my loop. Because the zone is so heavily camped, I get to wander quite far which as a newcomer to the zone does get my heart beating a little bit but I do it with the map out first in the lower corner of my screen until I learn the loop for good. I was pulling out under from rear end/sup and from exec pretty aggressively but I got to learn where those camps were while I was pulling for my bedroom camp which was pretty nice.

We poopsocked that for a while but the pulls in Lguk are SO aggressive irt to competition from other pullers. We couldn't keep the mobs coming at a good clip so Ouro helpfuly monitored /pick and we pop'd over to a new instance and immediately called rear end/sup which was very rewarding for me as I knew where that was so it was cool to see the pathing. We cleared those guys a few times and I was aggressively pulling bedroom and exec at the same time until the exec camp called they were bailing so we moved down there.

Got set up on the wall and started doing the loop, got to see a few of the rare mobs pup, 2x exec hoods, 1x of that sword, some other stuff while we were down there. I started venturing very very far (i mean i felt it was far) out into the frenzy area to pull and even up toward the king and bringing back the mobs to exec. Passed some time there and we logged off to take a dinner break.

When we pop'd back on around 36 and 38 respectively we got pinged for a Sol B group but the guy was just pulling anyone from LFG and didn't have a camp or anything going unfortunately. we zoned in and no one knew anything about the zone or where to go and people were seemingly AFK at random times so that quickly fell apart.

We pinged a boxed cleric chanter we made friends with in MM and he was camping frenzy so we joined up on him for a bit and got to do that. I think he likes me bc I can go out and pull poo poo further and more easily than he can safely and I've been chatting him up. Ouro also makes his life super easy bc lol another enchanter and more CC.

did that for a bit and had to log finally around 4.30am and level 38.5.

We're going to pop on later today and try to push for 45 hopefully so we can start doing plane stuff. There doesn't seem to be alot of leveling options for this awkward 38-42ish window pre-hole.

I appreciate the direction to Solb royal, bugs and bats and possibly the hole but am i too low for hole at 38 bard? I think we're gunna throw up an lfg and see what comes our way. Hamlord and SolB royals sound the most viable but we're very open to other items.

For SolB, im assuming invisi is good and we can use that to get to royals or whateveR?

Probably not kedge though.

other thoughts:

1. Holy poo poo is pulling in busy zones aggressive especially in guk. I'm going like a 3rd of the zone over to find mobs for my group and pulling far distances. which is fun but a little nerve racking when Its my first time in in 20 years.

1b. Pulling as a bard, should i be using like a bow? or do I primarily get by with like aoe snare, throw a dd song and book it which is what i've been currently doing. I kind of get how mezz/lull pulling works from my time in MM or at least enough to get it going rudimentarily and optimize from there.

2. Alot of eq players seem too chill as in content with like slower exp gains and to just be in a party. Ouro and I are super aggressive with the pulls (manna permitting), trying to keep a good tempo and we're very quick to be like hey we need to move camps/picks if we have a good group going that everyone is progressing out of our current set up.

3. god bless /taxi

4. What are my options for gating? should i just buy some gate potions? my origin is Quenyos which sucks rn, but gunna be good for da hole but I hate getting stuck deep somewhere without an easy way out :(

5. Building out your own lfg group and finding a camp is very annoying but spamming ooc or loitering around the zone line is annoying in a different way. Im not sure which the best approach is. Maybe just if you get a tank and healer in lfg you start your own thing. Takes alot of energy and brain noodling to put the lfg together and try to find a camp when you dont know the zone lol

What classes are you guys again? I run a cleric enc wiz crew and would be down to hit up plane of hate when y’all are ready. My crew is pretty fully geared but I like picking people up and doing poo poo.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

I rolled up an enchanter that power leveled to 12 on Tuesday. Thursday I got covid. I don't want to tell y'all what I've done now.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

rally posted:

What classes are you guys again? I run a cleric enc wiz crew and would be down to hit up plane of hate when y’all are ready. My crew is pretty fully geared but I like picking people up and doing poo poo.

Waro and his buddy are a Bard and Chanter. I’ve got a Shaman (just hit 48). We would have a nice Hate group with us 6!

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

rally posted:

We are 38.5 bard 40 ench.
We should be on around 6/7 est for another poopsock session if anyone wants to do alts or push together. I'd really like to get to 45ish before the end of the weekend

E: anyone have any ideas what my songs should look like for

1. Grp dps if i need to contribute

2. Duo damage? Specifically with my buddy for maybe cyclops or something? Like snare, dot, Crack song and haste for pet ? Idk

rally
Nov 19, 2002

yospos

Waroduce posted:

We are 38.5 bard 40 ench.
We should be on around 6/7 est for another poopsock session if anyone wants to do alts or push together. I'd really like to get to 45ish before the end of the weekend

E: anyone have any ideas what my songs should look like for

1. Grp dps if i need to contribute

2. Duo damage? Specifically with my buddy for maybe cyclops or something? Like snare, dot, Crack song and haste for pet ? Idk

I’ll try to get on around 6 est and get something going with you guys on any combo of my characters.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I started up a lil gnome SK on Valinak under the name Ramdass. Decked out in all the Gloomingdeep gear and I don't really know where to go from here but thought I might try U. Guk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

rally posted:

I’ll try to get on around 6 est and get something going with you guys on any combo of my characters.

My name is waro in game!

Who are your names we can ping you!

I'll be on between 6 and 7 est at the latest

Dope! Looking foward to it