Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Good for murata, also he should probably take a break

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat
Does he still stream drawing for more than 24 hours at a time?

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe

mabels big day posted:

Good for murata, also he should probably take a break

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

I think I understand why Murata drew Saitama and Garou sitting and relaxing at a table before the redraw. This is a man notorious for including unabashed inserts of his personal fantasies and desires.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

graham cracker posted:

I think I understand why Murata drew Saitama and Garou sitting and relaxing at a table before the redraw. This is a man notorious for including unabashed inserts of his personal fantasies and desires.

Is he Saitama or Garou?

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

murata getting caught being publicly horny isn't even particularly notable, let the man live

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
No shame for being caught horny on main.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

the bitcoin of weed posted:

murata getting caught being publicly horny isn't even particularly notable, let the man live

I somehow doubt he is facing consequences for this besides being embarrassed on the internet

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Support sex workers imo

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I mean the dude gives us a borderline-NSFW pinup on the cover of each chapter, not sure why people are surprised he has a sex drive all of sudden

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I never said I was surprised or angry I just said that it was probably an accident and a little embarrassing that he accidentally got an automatic post about it on his Twitter.

And I say that because I'm assuming that it was unintentional. Maybe he's sourcing more designs from real people, I dunno his work process.

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef
No one's surprised the horniest mangaka in the universe is on an onlyfans equivalent it's just funny. Anyways looking forward to whatever horny rear end designs this inspires and also hoping to see Mizuki crush larger and juicier monsters between her thicc rear end thighs, bless you Murata. :pray:

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Super Rad posted:

No one's surprised the horniest mangaka in the universe

I doubt he’s even the 5th

He’d have to kill Mashima and the TLR guy to steal their ranks

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Yeah this manga's been going on for about 9 years now and we haven't had a single female-focused hot spring or car wash chapter yet.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

RareAcumen posted:

Yeah this manga's been going on for about 9 years now and we haven't had a single female-focused hot spring or car wash chapter yet.

Mainly because the original webcomic was very male-centric. Murata has been steadily increasing the female population during those years.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Murata gets most of his horny out in the cover pages. And also occasionally had a large woman crush a monster between her powerful thighs.

e: oh and those couple chapters where Tatsumaki tortured that other psychic.

MiniFoo
Dec 25, 2006

METHAMPHETAMINE

Devils Affricate posted:

I mean the dude gives us a borderline-NSFW pinup on the cover of each chapter, not sure why people are surprised he has a sex drive all of sudden

apropos of nothing:

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

MiniFoo posted:

apropos of nothing:

I look up at that twitter and just seeing who i know that follows them tells me all i need to know lol. And then also the very good art rules

suicide4sexbots
Jul 24, 2015

caught in a hyperloop,
spun out into static -
you were never there,
i was never here

so why does my car
still smell like ass
College Slice
ok

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
the fantia he subscribed to is only lewd its not even a fully nude one - i dont think he is embarrassed

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
He drew his female lead with her nips out why do any of you think he gives a gently caress

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Why is this conversation even happening

gay frog chemicals
May 27, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TheKingofSprings posted:

Why is this conversation even happening

Because it's funny to link your Twitter account to an onlyfans that causes your account to automatically tweet out horny ads for them.

I didn't even know that was a thing you could do.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

does OPM have a lead heroine? I have no idea who that could be. Blizzard?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

grieving for Gandalf posted:

does OPM have a lead heroine? I have no idea who that could be. Blizzard?

Manako

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I can't believe I forgot

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Mr. Lobe posted:

I somehow doubt he is facing consequences for this besides being embarrassed on the internet

Embarrassed?

Fucker's probably being championed from a large swath, for many that's their average Tuesday night :gizz:

TowerofOil
May 22, 2007

You don't need a doctor, I'm a christian scientist.

Bread Liar
If you follow murata on Twitter you'll see horny pretty regularly and you're just as likely to see some shirtless guy with a 6 pack as you are a cosplay girl.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

The embarrassing part isn't that he was horny, but that he got phished.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

did he really or did he just decide more people should see these

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Clever viral marketing

Slightly Absurd
Mar 22, 2004

RAW

https://tonarinoyj.jp/episode/3270375685329258711

Nice piece of fish
Jan 29, 2008

Ultra Carp
Jesus christ.

Lucas Archer
Dec 1, 2007
Falling...
I think my jaw dropped off my face and rolled out of the room. Holy poo poo.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

This is getting to be DBZ levels of fighting only drawn really really well. That being said I'm just kinda not feelin it unless there's some sort of twist to all of this.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

WOW

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
So I guess Saitama doesn't need to breath now huh

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Jiro posted:

This is getting to be DBZ levels of fighting only drawn really really well. That being said I'm just kinda not feelin it unless there's some sort of twist to all of this.

DBZ fighting was drawn insanely well

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

RatHat posted:

So I guess Saitama doesn't need to breath now huh

He already didn't, remember he landed on the moon after getting knee'd by Boros.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Lord_Magmar posted:

He already didn't, remember he landed on the moon after getting knee'd by Boros.

He was explicitly holding his breath there