Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Arsenic Lupin posted:

OP is awful, the (ex-, I hope) boyfriend rocks.
AITA for getting weirded out by my boyfriend's talk with his younger sister?
I know I'm usually on the :sever: train, but seems like she realizes she hosed up and hopefully they can work on this. :gbsmith:

OP posted:

I know that he is a good man and I didn't want to imply that he wasn't. I didn't have a problem with the content of the conversation because they were perfect. I believe It's just that I found it weird at first because it wasn't something that I expected to hear from a brother and sister because growing up my parents were strict about boys and girls not talking or being alone without supervision even when we were little they forbidden me from playing wrestling with my brothers so when I heard him talk to his sister about sex and enjoyment I thought it was weird but looking back it wasn't and I shouldn't have told him that it was just because I judged it that way based on how I was raised.

OP posted:

I do admit that I was wrong and I plan on telling him so and apologizing. I admire him for taking care of her and that's one of the reasons I love him. I didn't meant to use my childhood as an excuse to justify my behavior because it was wrong regardless.

OP posted:

I am from Peru and religion is pretty much a big deal here, at least for our parents generation. I am not religious myself because ironically my parents pushed me away from it by trying to pull me in it. I think they were just taking it extremists because the all kids in the neighborhood had religious parents and got to play together while my brothers and I were only allowed to play with kids from our sex. I thought I left that behind but now I think I still have their thinking buried deep in my mind which is scaring me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Ape
Mar 5, 2007
Don't pay $10 bucks to change my avatar! Send me a $10 donation to Doctors with Borders and I'll stop posting for 24 hours!

Cowslips Warren posted:

AITA for hiding my wife’s ring for over 6 months?

Stories like this are always fascinating to me because even if it goes "well", what outcome was he hoping for?

Another victory for "deliberately destabilising my marriage over something that could have been an easy conversation".

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
AITA for not listening to my boyfriend’s parents’ warnings about him?

quote:

I (23F) have recently visited my boyfriend’s (24M) parents, I had met them before a few times before that but it was briefly most of the time. Me and my boyfriend have been dating for about three or four months and everything seems good so far.

When he was out of the room his mom asked me if I was sure I wanted to start a relationship with him, which really confused me, but I awkwardly replied with ‘yes’ because I didn’t see why not. She then told me I needed to be careful before he’d ruin my life. It was a brief moment because he wasn’t gone for long, but I asked her to elaborate and all she said was to trust her he wasn’t someone I’d want to live together with.

This all left me really confused, because I genuinely can’t see how that would be true. He’s a very gentle, bubbly person and always considerate of other people. I feel comfortable around him and it makes me happy how passionate he can be about things he loves. Besides, I’ve been in a relationship that wasn’t so good and I’d like to think I would’ve recognized any red flags.

I honestly kind of brushed off what she told me because like I said, I didn’t understand where she was coming from at all. One thing I did notice is that he behaves differently around his parents than around me or his friends. He’s much more withdrawn and he talks differently than he usually does. I’m not sure if that means anything, but it’s something that stood out.

Both his parents now seemed annoyed I wasn’t taking their concerns seriously, his mom basically said it was my problem now.

AITA?
:raise:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Look, if he has pee jugs you can just come right out and say it

8one6
May 20, 2012

When in doubt, err on the side of Awesome!

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Maybe 24M is actually a cursed doll and now that OP has failed to heed the warning the curse has lifted from the parents and moved on to her.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
AITA for telling my future stepdaughter she’s no longer allowed at my house?

quote:

I’m a 38F. My fiance Drew 41 and I are planning to get married this year.

Here’s a little background: Drew and I were childhood sweethearts and teenage parents. We had our first child at 16 and 19. We broke up when our son was around a year old.

We share three kids now (22, 6, and 4). He has a daughter (17) and son (19) from a previous marriage.

Drew and I rekindled eight years ago, and his daughter have never accepted me. He and his ex have been divorced for over twelve years. His daughter has had a hard time accepting their divorce. He was still staying with his ex after their divorce and the year before we met, he’d moved out, so in her mind I’m the reason her father moved away from home, when that wasn’t the case. We’ve tried talking to her and even I’ve tried spending time with her one on one, but she always dismisses me or is disrespectful. It’s one of the reasons Drew and I have lived in separate residences due to her disrespectful ways.

I’ve had my tires flatten multiple times. Money stolen out of my wallet multiple times. Candy bar in my tank. My car keyed. My kids’ toys or belongings either stolen or broken whenever she’s around. There was never proof it was her, but I suspected it. I brought it up to my fiancé and he doesn’t think that she would ever do anything of such.

Custody has changed due to his ex now battling some health issues, so he has his daughter about ninety five percent of the time.

I’ve taken the liberty to have cameras installed inside and outside of my home. Drew's planning on moving in soon and his daughter has voiced her displeasure about it any time she gets a chance.

About a week ago, our son who is home from college for the summer called me in a panic because my six-year-old was having an asthma attack and he couldn’t find the inhaler I kept in the kitchen in a drawer. I knew he wasn’t overlooking it because he knows where I keep it. At that moment he was panicking. I felt helpless listening to my kids panic and freak out because they were scared their brother was going to die. I hung up and had to call 911.

Half of my day was spent at the hospital with my emotions a mess. Once we got home, I went through the cameras because I was sure that the inhaler was there that morning before I left, I check the drawer daily to make sure it’s there.

There on camera was Drew’s daughter taking the inhaler out of the drawer and tossing it in the garbage. I called Drew screaming. I told him his daughter is no longer welcomed in my home. He didn’t believe me that she’ll do such a thing, but when they arrived, I admit I went nuts on her and told her she wasn’t any longer allowed in my house or around my kids! That she tried to k*l*l my child! I showed Drew the video and he had nothing to say. I asked to him to please leave. He wanted to talk but I didn’t. I told him I needed time. I have yet to accept his calls or respond to text. AITA?

just a little attempted murder, nbd. we can talk it out

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc

Absurd Alhazred posted:

He’s much more withdrawn and he talks differently than he usually does

I know we have nearly no details, but this part + the thing the mom said gives me "his parents suck and are manipulative" vibes.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Foo Diddley posted:

I need an equivalent of the Divorce song but with "press charges"

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Foo Diddley posted:

the stepdaughter is asthmatic, knew her son was asthmatic, and has seen him have major attacks before. That was genuinely an attempted murder.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Foo Diddley posted:

WIBTA if I tell my fiancé that I think he should pay the entire cost of our wedding?

be sure to put him on the title for the house and car too, OP; gotta make sure he takes as much advantage as he can

Casually mention the "missing" $60,000 to his mum.

Sisal Two-Step posted:

AITA for assuming a man was following me when I was walking home?

Made a potential rapist man feel bad? One thousand year dungeon.

Megillah Gorilla fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Jul 4, 2022

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Foo Diddley posted:

WIBTA if I tell my fiancé that I think he should pay the entire cost of our wedding?

be sure to put him on the title for the house and car too, OP; gotta make sure he takes as much advantage as he can

That extra $60,000 could have made the wedding truly magical by buying eleven hours with Mickey and Minnie.

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

Sisal Two-Step posted:

AITA for assuming a man was following me when I was walking home?

WTF. "Oh that poor man's hypothetical fee-fees"!

Give them each a copy of The Gift of Fear then hit them with the heaviest blunt object you can find. Dad is cool, he'll alibi you.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Foo Diddley posted:

quote:

k*l*l

I know she's upset and all, but this is silly. Why censor that word in the first place, but once you have, why do it wrong?

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Beachcomber posted:

I know she's upset and all, but this is silly. Why censor that word in the first place, but once you have, why do it wrong?

AITA Rules posted:

Rule 5. No Violence

Don't even mention violence.

If your post or comment references violence, don't share it here. Any hint, mention, euphemism or suggestion of violence falls under this rule and isn't allowed.

Comments and even jokes about violence are not tolerated. Encouraging self-harm, suicide, "bad karma," property damage, food tampering, or anything that wishes mental or physical pain on anyone is strictly prohibited. Violating this rule will result in a permanent ban.

Mods can't banhammer what they can't search.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Quackles posted:

Didn't work, they did remove it for that reason.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
AITA for telling my wife she knew what the deal was when she married me, in front of her family?

quote:

I married my wife Leah 3 years ago after being in a relationship for 3 years before that. I have a son Callum (12m). My late wife was Grace. She died when Callum was 14 months old. I have always made a point of keeping her memory alive. We used to read some of the letters Grace left him for bedtime. I also played the videos she made for him for daily life/looking back on. I also tell him stories about her and about us, as a couple and a family with him. He has an attachment to her memory and to her through everything she left for him. When I met Leah he and I talked as I was getting ready to introduce her and he asked if she had to be his new mom. I said no, that it was up to him and their relationship could be anything he was comfortable with. He said he couldn't imagine having someone else be his mom. We talked about it more times as the relationship progressed and I was open with Leah. That she was marrying me, but she was not becoming a mom. She said she was okay with that but she did want more kids. I agreed to that.

We did not expect her to be infertile and unable to have a child biologically. Ever since that she has been less okay with not being Callum's mom. She has told me it should be back on the table, despite me telling her Callum's feelings have not changed.

So she decided to bring it up in front of her family, saying that she was being his mom but not getting the love or title. That I was making her feel less loved than Grace. Her family started ganging up on me, saying they had been hearing about it for three years now and how Callum deserved a mom and to be healthy enough to embrace a new mom, and that Leah deserves to be a mom, and to be credited for raising Callum. They said she was doing most of the parenting which I strong disagreed with. I am not some guy who married to pawn his kid off on someone. I actively parent my son and do more than Leah, both because I don't agree with dumping all the parenting on my spouse (it was the same when Grace was alive), because I want to be there for my son, and because Callum comes to me more than Leah.

She argued that she should be doing more, as the mother of the household. That I am being a terrible husband. I asked her what she wanted me to do. To tell Callum that his feelings and clearly established boundaries don't matter and he needs to cater to hers? I have been her shoulder to lean on throughout her finding out she's infertile, throughout any stepparenting struggles she's had, but she really pissed me off by handling the conversation the way she did, and I told her she knew what the deal was when she married me, and I had been clear with her what her role would be and that we were not looking for Callum to have a new mom.

Leah was upset. I don't think she was that devastated when she found out she couldn't have biological children and her family were pissed at me. I do feel bad for snapping like I did, but I am also mad at her for putting me in the position she did.

AITA?

"let's have an argument in front of my family", what kind of rear end in a top hat does that

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
The kind of rear end in a top hat that hopes that doing it in front of family will let them bully the other person into giving them what they want, in this instance.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
Kind of like an intervention, but not for a good reason.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Quackles posted:

Honestly, it's a loving stupid ban, exacerbated by idiotic moderators. I got perma'd from there, when I responded to a thread asking if calling out someone making racist jokes makes the OP an rear end in a top hat with "if I ironically punch someone, and sincerely punch someone, what's the difference when it's the same outcome?" Something like that. They don't even consider the context of it. loving pathetic.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The difference is the punch was ironic op

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

edogawa rando posted:

Honestly, it's a loving stupid ban, exacerbated by idiotic moderators. I got perma'd from there, when I responded to a thread asking if calling out someone making racist jokes makes the OP an rear end in a top hat with "if I ironically punch someone, and sincerely punch someone, what's the difference when it's the same outcome?" Something like that. They don't even consider the context of it. loving pathetic.

Maybe the mods are all into consequentialism.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Quackles posted:

I'd go with "they're lazy idiots."

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Quackles posted:

That's not at all what consequentialism means. If anything, it's deontological - saying the bad words gets your post removed, no exceptions. Something similar happens with YouTube and TikTok where people have to say "unalive" because using violent words gets you demonetized.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Foo Diddley posted:

AITA for telling my wife she knew what the deal was when she married me, in front of her family?

"let's have an argument in front of my family", what kind of rear end in a top hat does that

The thing is, if the kid doesn't want to accept his Dad's wife as his new mum, then that is the end of that.

Sure, it sucks that she doesn't get the relationship she wants with the kid. But that won't change with a "I am now your new mum. We discussed it without you, and here is the certificate that says it is official."

Whilst yeah, the dude does seem to be very clingy to his ex-wife's memory. But as he says, he was very open about that all the way through the relationship, and from what he says he does really seem to care about and be respectful of his son's wishes.

Hell, it even seems that kid and new wife get along fine, and co-habitate as defacto mother and son. Just without an official title or signed certificate, and with the kid, (some might even say justifiably), holding dearly on to the memory of his dead mother.

But her picking a fight, and demanding some official change in relationship status, is an arsehole move.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Chamale posted:

That's not at all what consequentialism means. If anything, it's deontological - saying the bad words gets your post removed, no exceptions. Something similar happens with YouTube and TikTok where people have to say "unalive" because using violent words gets you demonetized.

I think you have deontology backwards. Deontology holds that regardless of the consequences of your actions, it's your intentions that matter. That's not what's happening here - the mods would have to sound people out and see what they said they were trying to do for that to count.

I suggested the mods are consequentialists based on a very shallow reading of consequentialism, where the actions are the consequences themselves (ex. the consequence of manchild is 'you have said the word manchild', and treating that as a negative consequence in and of itself). But it jibes closer with the mods' behavior.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

edogawa rando posted:

I'd go with "they're lazy idiots."

Said before that a strict reading of the rules means there's barely anything you are allowed to post.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Quackles posted:

I think you have deontology backwards. Deontology holds that regardless of the consequences of your actions, it's your intentions that matter. That's not what's happening here - the mods would have to sound people out and see what they said they were trying to do for that to count.

That's more like virtue ethics. Deontological ethics is about rules, such as the rule that if you say the word "punch" you get punished.

(I'm aware this is a silly derail; feel free to reply, but I think I'll stop posting after this)

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Perhaps the mods actually believe in a kantian categorical imperative, where the imperative is "don't say punch or manchild". Consider a runaway trolley on tracks that are voice-controlled, and switching to the track with only one victim on it requires speaking "manchild" aloud. According to WittgensteAITA for feeling grossed out my brother is pursuing a woman younger than me when we're already 5 years apart?

quote:

Okay so I (22F) have a brother (27M) who is romantically involved with a chick that's one year younger than me as in she just turned 22 in January and I turn 23 in November.

They originally met through a support group for people with cancer and like, I get that people would bond but idk. My brother had spinal cancer (he survived thankfully and has been 2 years cancer free) and she had lymphoma, now 1 year cancer free.

It just feels so weird to me that my brother, soon 28, has feelings for someone who's basically a kid.

If I had a sibling I wouldn't even hook up with a person younger than my youngest sibling.

Growing up, my brother and I as you can imagine, don't gave a lot in common as we're 5, almost 6 years apart. Like, we're not close but we get along. Totally different generation, different experiences, and different outlook.

And idk how I feel that he can relate to a person almost 6 years younger than him at this point in their lives their lives.

There's a big difference between someone in their late 20s and early 20s mentally. And honestly, I only really find it acceptable when the person you're dating is at least in their mid 20s when you're 25-35.

I feel like my brother has some weird, slight maturity or intellectual deficit nobody ever knew about. My brother is an infection preventionist with a master's degree, she's still finishing up her bachelor's degree and living at home.

Woe betide the second-born of three triplets; OP would forbid them from dating anyone who wasn't born on the same day, as anyone else would be older than their older sibling or younger than their younger sibling.

Oh well, I'm sure OP's got it all figured out at the wise old age of 22-and-7-months, unlike her brother's girlfriend who is "basically a kid" at 22-and-5-months.

Lottery of Babylon fucked around with this message at 08:15 on Jul 4, 2022

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Chamale posted:

That's more like virtue ethics. Deontological ethics is about rules, such as the rule that if you say the word "punch" you get punished.

This is what I get for reading up on philosophy... on Wikipedia. I misread the page for consequentialism the first time.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

AITA for kicking my sister out over a name?

quote:

This happened yesterday, but I am still getting messages from my family saying that I'm TA, so I'm here to see if I am. For context, me and my family are all white

Recently I (34f) bought a stuffed dog for my daughter "Ally" (8f) for her birthday which just passed. Ally loves it to death and never goes anywhere without it. She named it "Julieta" based off the character from Encanto.

Yesterday my sister came over to visit and brought my niece. We told them to go and play, and my daughter said "Want to play with Julieta?" to niece. My sister asked who that was and she said it was her toy. My sister then proceeded to ask why she gave her toy a mexican name and suggested she change the name to something more american.

I got upset and asked her why she would say that, and she said she was just concerned for my daughter. She said the name was bad and she didn't want Ally to learn about their culture to early (word for word). Right after she said that, Ally started crying and ran to her room. I got even more upset and asked my sister to leave, and that our kids can play together another time. She called me sensitive and a jerk, and left.

It's the next day and my parents are texting me non-stop, saying that I was wrong for kicking my sister out. Sister herself is also texting me and is now saying that she doesn't want niece to come over anymore. I'm now wondering if I did the right thing, as my daughter and niece are close. My wife says I did the right thing but I could have been more considerate. AITA?

quote:

She is openly racist, as are my parents. I'm currently low contact with parents. The only reason I still see my sister is because she said she is willing to change, but I'm starting to doubt it

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it's not even a purely Spanish name!!!!

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Lottery of Babylon posted:

AITA for feeling grossed out my brother is pursuing a woman younger than me when we're already 5 years apart?

27/2= 13.5

13.5+7= 20.5

Ok, it technically falls within the rules. OP can feel gross about it, but there needs to be more details and observation before I can render judgement against the brother and the woman in question.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
AITA for wanting my husband to cancel his trip he been planning for 4 years

quote:

My husband (27) Been planning a trip for about 4 years with some close friends the trip kept being postponed due to some of his friends having family deaths, financial issues and unfortunate world events.

My husband is finally gonna be able to leave within 2 month, the issue I(21) have with that is I'm pregnant and he is leaving near my due date, this is my first child and I don't want to go through child birth alone.

I don't have family other then my husband, my dad's died and my mom is mentally ill. I just want his support throughout the process, But he's making me feel really bad for asking him to postpone just trip so he can be here for his daughter and I.

He told me that's it's honestly not that big of a deal, he said when he was at the hospital for his son from a previous relationship that the birth only took an hour and that the nurse were very supportive.

I also don't want to care for his son after I come home from the hospital alone he plans on being away for a month and has sole custody, his son goes to his mom's every other weekend but that's all sometime his mom won't even show up. He haven't made any plans on where his son gonna go after I come home from the hospital. His sister agreed to take him while I'm in the hospital but she can't do any longer as she has a full time job and doesn't want to take too much time off work.

He told me I'll be able to handle everything by myself and begged to drop the issue because he been planning this for so long and he's really excited to go. He even offered to pay me for all the hardships and told me women take care of children after coming home from the hospital all the time.

I do understand that this wasn't exactly planned and I feel awful about the whole situation a huge part of me wants to just wants to just Dorp the issue and find a way to deal with everything by myself. I mean his friends are calling me a wet blanket, I don't want to be a wet blanket and spoil everyones fun

Am I the rear end in a top hat here

giving birth is no big deal, it takes like an hour. anyway i'll be home in a month

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Sequel to Dorp Dead looking real domestic

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
AITA for trying to completely alleviate my manager’s concern as to whether or not I was drinking on the job?

quote:

I work at a bar/restaurant. I have been working a year and already moved up to server from having previous experience. Many servers drink but I am not one of them.

Yesterday one of the floor managers pulled me aside and said he could smell alcohol on my breath.

I replied there was absolutely no way I’d been drinking anything.

He said he was going to send me home and that we’d be having a conversation the next day.

I insisted that I had not, nor ever would drink on the job.

He said “whatever, stop taking tables and finish out the tickets you have while I confer with the other managers.”

So as soon as he left, I called the non-emergency number and requested an officer come down to the bar because people suspect the staff is intoxicated.

Two police officers arrived and I made sure I let them know I was the one who called. I explained the whole situation and they immediately took me outside and performed a sobriety test. I blew a zero. They waited for my mangers to come out and they told me I had called and that I blew a zero and passed the sobriety test.

None of the managers said anything to me but this morning, the owner brought me into his office and fired me for “insubordination.”

He would not tell me anything specific that I did wrong. He just kept saying “It’s not hard to follow the rules here.” But when I would ask what rule I broke he would just say “I’m not gonna argue with you.”

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

You were gonna get fired anyway might as well do it with a middle finger to your petty tyrant management.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

teen witch posted:

AITA for trying to completely alleviate my manager’s concern as to whether or not I was drinking on the job?

"Get fired with cause for allegedly being drunk on the job, or prove you're not drunk on the job and get fired with cause for that instead" adds up to "Get fired with cause without cause".

PancakeTransmission
May 27, 2007

You gotta improvise, Lisa: cloves, Tom Collins mix, frozen pie crust...

Plaster Town Cop

teen witch posted:

Boy, wait till this guy has a run-in with a overzealous bouncer outside of a club!

quote:

The police are public servants and my manager is a member of the public. When the officers performed their duties as they are obligated to do, it alleviated my manager’s suspicion that I’d been drinking. Why do you think my manager doesn’t deserve to have his worries lifted?

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

teen witch posted:

Drinking on the job? get a stern talking to and sent home early.

making me look like a flaming idiot, complete with receipts? fired on the spot, end of discussion.

also, lol at insubordination. Should also cite her for conduct unbecoming an officer and bust her down to private.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alchenar
Apr 9, 2008

Foo Diddley posted:

Mum died when kid was 14 months old, he's never had a mother he has any memory or relationship with, instead all he knows is that it is intensely important to his only parent that he pay reverence to the memory of this person he never knew.

Its really sad and doesn't seem deliberate but dad has hosed up here.

E: the key is that dad thinks its fine to coach son into revering the memory of the mother he never knew, but it hasn't occurred to him that he is equally able to influence son gently to accept a new person into their family.

Alchenar fucked around with this message at 13:34 on Jul 4, 2022