Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Lib and let die posted:

Hillary running again would be the only thing that would get me to re-register as a Democrat so I can vote for her in the primary and sit at home on general day.

Very powerful username:post ratio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

I am pretty interested to see how they try to get rid of Biden if he decides to go for a second term but the rest of the party wants him replaced.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Rigel posted:

I do agree that there's a cult that will vote for him no matter what, and there's a lot of them. I don't think there will be enough of them for him to win the nomination, unless as someone else said the primary is once again a crazy clown car splitting the "someone else" vote 10 different ways. I think this time "someone else" voters will quickly choose one or two guys, and then Trump will lose.

As for the flags and bumper stickers, this is obviously a subjective attempt to explain crazy moron behavior, but I think a lot of those people are doing it just because they KNOW it angers the left, and triggering people who they despise brings them joy. However, when it comes time to actually vote for someone who they think can beat Biden, I think of lot of them will think "Trump is fun, but I actually want to win this time". I hope not, by all means go ahead and pick the guy who just barely beat the worst candidate the Democrats have ever nominated and then followed that up by actually losing to Joe F'ing Biden.

It's not ironic, they're going to vote Trump at literally every opportunity presented to them. They're not stupid enough to vote for 'the guy who can win'. The electability myth is exclusive to liberals.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Bellmaker posted:

DeSantis will get humiliated like Ted Cruz did, Trump genuinely dislikes the guy for some perceived slight. It's not like last time where the Primary Clown Car helped Trump, he is the face of the party now and he is the personification of "Republicans crawling through broken glass to vote" candidate. The polite Republicans don't like that he keeps saying the quiet part out loud, but that won't stop them from pulling the lever.

See, here it is again: the fantasy that Trump will face DeSantis in some sort of death match, when by all accounts they're buddies, and just last week Trump mentioned running as a joint ticket.

Why would "polite Republicans" even consider the idea of voting for DeSantis in the first place? Because he's not quite as vulgar as Trump while promoting the same ideas?

eta: On which points do the two disagree? Have they ever disagreed with each other publicly?

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Axetrain posted:

I am pretty interested to see how they try to get rid of Biden if he decides to go for a second term but the rest of the party wants him replaced.

It's funny how much ink has been spilled over the supposed intra-party war between the progressives and centrists when that war has been settled for some time now. The real war is between the Obama and Clinton factions since those are the only two groups to hold power in the party over the last 30 years.

The media has thus far largely refused to take this angle but it's been obvious from the start and the rift between Biden and Harris has been the proxy that the war has been fought on.

I think it's gonna kick into high gear after the midterms when the finger pointing starts and the two factions will be in open warfare until 2024.

My feeling is that the Clinton wing has the larger donor network and commands more loyalty, but the problem they have is their only real options are Kamala or Hillary. Biden's incumbency does seem to count for a lot in his own party because even as his approval declines he still solidly comes in first in every Dem voter poll about 2024. I think most voters will ultimately once again conclude that they have to play it safe and go with Joe because of the threat of Trump.

Flying-PCP
Oct 2, 2005
The basic incumbency power of a Biden corpse running in 2024 is probably worth more than the amount of charisma and popularity of all the other presidential candidate hopefuls.

Twincityhacker
Feb 18, 2011

Rigel posted:

I do agree that there's a cult that will vote for him no matter what, and there's a lot of them. I don't think there will be enough of them for him to win the nomination, unless as someone else said the primary is once again a crazy clown car splitting the "someone else" vote 10 different ways. I think this time "someone else" voters will quickly choose one or two guys, and then Trump will lose.

As for the flags and bumper stickers, this is obviously a subjective attempt to explain crazy moron behavior, but I think a lot of those people are doing it just because they KNOW it angers the left, and triggering people who they despise brings them joy. However, when it comes time to actually vote for someone who they think can beat Biden, I think of lot of them will think "Trump is fun, but I actually want to win this time". I hope not, by all means go ahead and pick the guy who just barely beat the worst candidate the Democrats have ever nominated and then followed that up by actually losing to Joe F'ing Biden.

While I agree that "triggering the libs" is hobby for some people, I am pretty sure that the folks who are thinking "I'm going to wear a "Let's Go Branden shirt tomorrow at work" are True Belivers and will vote Trump in the Republican primary.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Willa Rogers posted:

See, here it is again: the fantasy that Trump will face DeSantis in some sort of death match, when by all accounts they're buddies, and just last week Trump mentioned running as a joint ticket.

Why would "polite Republicans" even consider the idea of voting for DeSantis in the first place? Because he's not quite as vulgar as Trump while promoting the same ideas?

eta: On which points do the two disagree? Have they ever disagreed with each other publicly?

To be fair Trump can, and almost always does, turn against his allies at the drop of a hat for any perceived slight. I agree that the idea of Republicans doing the strategic voting electability song and dance is pure fantasy though. Their politicians do what they want(or have been convinced they want by the TV) so GOP voters don't really have a need to bother with all that nose-holding.

If Trump runs again he'll have a red carpet rolled out for him.

Flying-PCP posted:

The basic incumbency power of a Biden corpse running in 2024 is probably worth more than the amount of charisma and popularity of all the other presidential candidate hopefuls.

If his approval keeps nosediving at it's current rate that may change.

Flying-PCP
Oct 2, 2005

Yinlock posted:

If his approval keeps nosediving at it's current rate that may change.

That's what most non-trump voters, especially those who actually have time to vote and a polling place without a 5 hour line, want though. They want a guy they can just quietly hate for doing nothing, they're tired of all this Happening crap and they want a POTUS who will be boring enough to tamp down the Happening by his sheer aura of boringness. Obama and Trump and Kamala and even Hillary are just too drat Loud.

By this political theory, though, I suppose Pete has a pretty good chance. People here say he has baggage but I don't think it's anything the average voter has been made to care about yet. His main negative point is that he lacks experience at being old and keeping Important Chairs warm.

Flying-PCP fucked around with this message at 15:56 on Jul 4, 2022

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Looks like the buzz for Hillary 2024 is getting louder and harder to deny. The author is a former a advisor for Clinton so a)not a right wing plant like people like to claim b) he knows Hillary so is able to objectively speak on her abilities, not just regurgitate tired talking points.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/3544103-now-more-than-ever-democrats-need-hillary-clinton/

I know posters in this forum don’t like Hillary Clinton but she’s the only Democrat with enough talent and experience to take control of this sinking ship. That’s just the facts.

This author currently works as an analyst for Newsmax TV. Before that, he also worked for Fox News for 12 years. So yes, once again, it’s just people working for conservative news sources pushing this “buzz”

Kalit fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Jul 4, 2022

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Looks like the buzz for Hillary 2024 is getting louder and harder to deny. The author is a former a advisor for Clinton so a)not a right wing plant like people like to claim b) he knows Hillary so is able to objectively speak on her abilities, not just regurgitate tired talking points.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/3544103-now-more-than-ever-democrats-need-hillary-clinton/

I know posters in this forum don’t like Hillary Clinton but she’s the only Democrat with enough talent and experience to take control of this sinking ship. That’s just the facts.

The author worked on the Trump campaign, securing Trump his largest single donation in 2015:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Schoen#Consulting_work

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Conservatives want Hillary to run so the Dems and she can lose again really badly.

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.

Gatts posted:

Conservatives want Hillary to run so the Dems and she can lose again really badly.
I think the Dems already got that base covered with any of the possible 2024 nominations.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I think it’s just meant to get clicks, though probably mostly from republicans addicted to the old rage feelings that are all they have left. The guy knows enough to sound plausible without saying anything, which is probably the number-one skill for people who write articles like that.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

Flying-PCP posted:

If Trump makes a strong play for and/or gets the nomination, I have a feeling that a lot of panicky dems are going to start tooting the "Biden is our only hope because he's the only one who actually beat Trump before" horn. This is going to be especially true if no new alternatives are available and we have basically the 2020 field redux.

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Kanos posted:

If Trump makes a strong play for and/or gets the nomination, I have a feeling that a lot of panicky dems are going to start tooting the "Biden is our only hope because he's the only one who actually beat Trump before" horn. This is going to be especially true if no new alternatives are available and we have basically the 2020 field redux.

This is my fear. Not necessarily that Biden would lose to Trump, but I want someone better in 2024. If the GOP nominates someone who is actually competent and telegenic, there will be pressure to go with someone else, but if the GOP rolls Trump's fat orange rear end back out there, the Dems very well might decide its best to just replay 2020, and then, at best, we're stuck with Biden through 2028.

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

Rigel posted:

This is my fear. Not necessarily that Biden would lose to Trump, but I want someone better in 2024. If the GOP nominates someone who is actually competent and telegenic, there will be pressure to go with someone else, but if the GOP rolls Trump's fat orange rear end back out there, the Dems very well might decide its best to just replay 2020, and then, at best, we're stuck with Biden through 2028.

I think that Biden is a victim more of circumstance than of inability. A lot of the things that are dragging him down are way outside his control.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

Cimber posted:

I think that Biden is a victim more of circumstance than of inability. A lot of the things that are dragging him down are way outside his control.

The factors that make him unable to rise to the occasion will only be exacerbated come 2024, not abated

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Rigel posted:

The problem is that the Dems really don't have any incentive to run anyone better.
With Roe being overturned, that is the drum they are going to beat relentlessly, that it is our responsibility to gleefully lap up whatever slop they put in front of us or else women's rights will be gone forever and don't you dare point out that they've had literal decades to codify those rights into law or else you're a right wing asset.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

the_steve posted:

The problem is that the Dems really don't have any incentive to run anyone better.
With Roe being overturned, that is the drum they are going to beat relentlessly, that it is our responsibility to gleefully lap up whatever slop they put in front of us or else women's rights will be gone forever and don't you dare point out that they've had literal decades to codify those rights into law or else you're a right wing asset.

Issue with that is the proliferation of fugitive womb act-type laws will make poo poo start to kick off whether they like it or not

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat

HonorableTB posted:

Hey idk if you care or noticed or not but I bought your avatar like 3 and a half years ago or something because someone put a bunch of slurs in your redtext and it made public scrolling awkward, if you want it changed lmk and i'll replace it with something of your choosing because it can come off like you're a racist or something otherwise, idk why it took me so long to realize this but anyway the offer is open and I posted it here because you don't have Plat, so I accept any probes coming from derailing but felt like I should make the offer anyway

Hey thanks pal! I don't really care about my avatar very much but if you want to change it make it something anti-Confederate states because gently caress EM. I was kinda surprised that racial slur avatar lasted as long as it did, can't post the word but can have it in an avatar? Weird. But it's a reminder of that time I crushed a loving Lost Causer so absolutely brutally its only avenue of retribution was to buy me avatars with Union heroes and racial slurs in them which, ehhh, I don't know if that's the painful own it was intended to be.

Don't forget George Meade on this anniversary of his glorious victory! First American general to hunt down and beat Bobby Lee, and worked hand-in-glove with U.S. Grant to hunt down and destroy the remnants of the despotic slave empire's army. Hancock & Roberts get all the glory at Gettysburg, but it was Meade who held the reins, and Meade who made the final call to stay and fight it out at Gettysburg.

George Meade died the day of the Presidential election of 1872. Despite suffering from pneumonia, he went and cast his vote for his friend Grant and died soon after . He would never wake up. In Washington, when Grant was told the news he vanished, found later by a friend alone and weeping. Grant told the man he was mourning his friend George Meade, and then said, "But thank God this happened now and not during the war. We could never have won it without him." The fact that every schoolkid in America learns the name and history and uh "nobility" of that loving slaving traitor R.E. Lee and Meade remains mostly unknown is one of the greatest injustices in the entire Civil War.

Our greatest forgotten hero IMO, and one of the best commanders the US Army has ever had. Also rode the possibly the toughest horse to ever be saddled, Old Baldy, who IIRC got shot something like 9 times during the war and survived every one. What a horse!

VorpalBunny
May 1, 2009

Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog

Axetrain posted:

That must be why Newsom is running ads in Florida, of all places. The slow steady wedging of a "fresh young face" onto the national stage.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

VorpalBunny posted:

That must be why Newsom is running ads in Florida, of all places. The slow steady wedging of a "fresh young face" onto the national stage.
I think part of this is because CA has so much money they have to spend it on something. They’ve already given Californians money twice as direct payments.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

FlamingLiberal posted:

I think part of this is because CA has so much money they have to spend it on something. They’ve already given Californians money twice as direct payments.

His campaign paid for the ads.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Willa Rogers posted:

I don't but the death match scenario either, but I just cannot see a Trump/DeSantis ticket happening, not for ideological reasons, but because I don't buy either of them being willing to play second fiddle. Trump would never accept VP, obviously, and DeSantis doesn't strike me as a guy who would be willing to put his ambitions on hold, especially at the cost of hurting his own chances by getting Mike Penced for everything that goes wrong. That leaves a contested primary, which DeSantis loses handily for the simple reason that he's a stiff, unlikeable dork. He plays the culture war game as best he can but the guy has zero personal charisma, trump would bully him off the stage the first time they met.

Lib and let die posted:

Hillary running again would be the only thing that would get me to re-register as a Democrat so I can vote for her in the primary and sit at home on general day.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The probation message is the perfect punchline that this post needed, well done mods

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

some plague rats posted:

I don't but the death match scenario either, but I just cannot see a Trump/DeSantis ticket happening, not for ideological reasons, but because I don't buy either of them being willing to play second fiddle. Trump would never accept VP, obviously, and DeSantis doesn't strike me as a guy who would be willing to put his ambitions on hold, especially at the cost of hurting his own chances by getting Mike Penced for everything that goes wrong. That leaves a contested primary, which DeSantis loses handily for the simple reason that he's a stiff, unlikeable dork. He plays the culture war game as best he can but the guy has zero personal charisma, trump would bully him off the stage the first time they met.

The probation message is the perfect punchline that this post needed, well done mods

On the Pence'd thing let's not forget that Trump is an undisputed master at convincing people he works with that they're singularly special and definitely won't be thrown under the bus the millisecond something goes wrong, unlike every other person he has ever worked with.

I agree that DeSantis probably wouldn't accept second-fiddle though.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Yinlock posted:

On the Pence'd thing let's not forget that Trump is an undisputed master at convincing people he works with that they're singularly special and definitely won't be thrown under the bus the millisecond something goes wrong, unlike every other person he has ever worked with.

I agree that DeSantis probably wouldn't accept second-fiddle though.
This has always mystified me, but it seems like if DeSantis was going to fall for this aura he would have done so already. Instead he seems to clearly be doing the opposite, picking on The Libs and sundry other minorities more or less independent of Trump.

I have no idea if he can appeal to the specialest, realest Americans more than Trump. If I had to bet I doubt it, but I imagine he would actually give Trump a good fight in a way that most of the other guys didn't in '16.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Doug Schoen joined Fox News in 2009, and by 2010 he was holding fundraisers for GOP candidates and calling for Obama to stop being such a far-left radical. He stayed at Fox until 2021, when he jumped ship to Newsmax. His only involvement with Dems in all that time was with Bloomberg 2020.

It is rather telling that two of right-wing media's token self-proclaimed liberals are suddenly sending out Hillary 2024 thinkpieces to anyone who'll take them, though. One of them doing it isn't notable, but two within a week raises the possibility of some larger coordination.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Hillary lost to Donald Trump. That alone makes her radioactive. The only people who want her to run again are republicans and former surrogates and I'm amazed she's still paying the second ones to try to generate buzz. Her political career is done. Not only did she lose to Trump but she let her political enemies completely define her and never did anything to challenge those notions.

I can't believe her name even comes up anymore.

Fritz the Horse
Dec 26, 2019

... of course!
sigh...

https://twitter.com/shannonrwatts/status/1543985129818689536?s=20&t=0O8kGadGOuZ9C2KoEt8sUg

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/gunfire-erupts-area-fourth-july-parade-route-highland-park-illinois-sh-rcna36565

At least 6 dead, 24 injured. Shooter was sniping from a rooftop with an AR-15, apparently, and manhunt is still ongoing.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I'd say reset the clock but it'll just happen again tomorrow. Retire it.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Hillary lost to Donald Trump. That alone makes her radioactive. The only people who want her to run again are republicans and former surrogates and I'm amazed she's still paying the second ones to try to generate buzz. Her political career is done. Not only did she lose to Trump but she let her political enemies completely define her and never did anything to challenge those notions.

I can't believe her name even comes up anymore.

Her name keeps coming up because it keeps generating clicks on lovely clickbait articles.
She's a boogeyperson, same as Obama; A mascot who is able to scare right-wingers and more importantly, get them to click misleading articles about them and drive up traffic to any given website.

Nobody honestly expects her to run, but as long as someone keeps pointing out that there is technically a non-zero chance that she does, there will be people who click on and share those articles and make money for the website that keeps saying it.

Kaal
May 22, 2002

through thousands of posts in D&D over a decade, I now believe I know what I'm talking about. if I post forcefully and confidently, I can convince others that is true. no one sees through my facade.

Nelson Mandingo posted:

I'd say reset the clock but it'll just happen again tomorrow. Retire it.

Yeah last year there was at least 230 people killed and 618 injured as part of more than 500 shootings over the July 4th weekend. And that was down from 314 fatal shootings with 751 injuries in 2020.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/07/05/us/us-shootings-july-fourth-weekend/index.html

Kaal
May 22, 2002

through thousands of posts in D&D over a decade, I now believe I know what I'm talking about. if I post forcefully and confidently, I can convince others that is true. no one sees through my facade.

the_steve posted:

Her name keeps coming up because it keeps generating clicks on lovely clickbait articles.
She's a boogeyperson, same as Obama; A mascot who is able to scare right-wingers and more importantly, get them to click misleading articles about them and drive up traffic to any given website.

Nobody honestly expects her to run, but as long as someone keeps pointing out that there is technically a non-zero chance that she does, there will be people who click on and share those articles and make money for the website that keeps saying it.

Yeah this sort of thing is just a Republican retread of the Great Boogeywoman that they kept up for the last 30 years. If folks are actually curious what HRC is up to, her Facebook has her latest doings: Raising money for women's rights orgs like NARAL and Emily's List, encouraging people to sponsor Ukrainian refugees, slamming the Supreme Court as the biggest threat to democracy since Trump's attempted coup, and promoting her mystery thriller book that she and author Louise Penny have been working on.

https://www.facebook.com/hillaryclinton

Kaal fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Jul 4, 2022

Charliegrs
Aug 10, 2009

Well it is 4th of July and there's nothing more American than mass shootings

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

The Left really, really needs to unite around actual messaging that will make sense and do something. Like limiting magazine sizes. Having to reload more will at least save more lives by default, stop the dumb assault weapon semantics that will go nowhere and cause dumb arguments, and can also be used to shame people against it (why do you need 30+ rounds to hit something?) If they can't do that, we're just stuck in Gunworld forever.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Hillary sucks but seems to have realized her day is past, and I think the idea that she's trying to do some kind of super double reverse chess thing and that this is more feasible than "fox news trying to bring out SHITLERY for another round of rallying the troops" to a lot of people, says more about how much Fox News/Rush Limbaugh people have internalized.

Darko posted:

The Left really, really needs to unite around actual messaging that will make sense and do something. Like limiting magazine sizes. Having to reload more will at least save more lives by default, stop the dumb assault weapon semantics that will go nowhere and cause dumb arguments, and can also be used to shame people against it (why do you need 30+ rounds to hit something?) If they can't do that, we're just stuck in Gunworld forever.
I believe Marx said you must never let the proletarians be denied their helical magazines in an infinity shape (allowing for infinite ammo) though, didn't he?

There isn't a "The Left" and the problem is that I think the fact that there is a "The Right" was a project that took people well funded by billionaires decades to actually construct. It was obviously effective, as seen above. :v:

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Nessus posted:

Hillary sucks but seems to have realized her day is past, and I think the idea that she's trying to do some kind of super double reverse chess thing and that this is more feasible than "fox news trying to bring out SHITLERY for another round of rallying the troops" to a lot of people, says more about how much Fox News/Rush Limbaugh people have internalized.

It's not fox news saying it though, and rush limbaugh is dead. The last piece quotes in this thread talking about Hilary was written by one of her staffers.

Fighting Trousers
May 17, 2011

Does this excite you, girl?

Darko posted:

The problem is that in Gunworld, mass shootings are like tornadoes and earthquakes - unfortunate, but just part of the natural order of things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

some plague rats posted:

It's not fox news saying it though, and rush limbaugh is dead. The last piece quotes in this thread talking about Hilary was written by one of her staffers.
I'm not sure if this is against the rules or something but I went to look up the dude on Wikipedia, and

quote:

The firm was sold to WPP plc in 2001.[6] Schoen left the firm later to work for news media.[6] In 2010, Schoen hosted a fundraiser for Republican congressional candidate John Gomez.[11]

Pinchuk donated $13.1 million to the Clinton Foundation in the years after Schoen's introduction.[7] In 2011, Schoen registered as a foreign agent lobbying on behalf of Pinchuk.[7] Between September 2011 and November 2012, Schoen arranged nearly a dozen meetings between Pinchuk and senior State Department officials, including Melanne Verveer.[7] In September 2015, Pinchuk donated $150,000 to the Donald J. Trump Foundation in exchange for a 20-minute video appearance by Donald Trump shown at a policy conference that year in Kiev.[12] Michael Cohen solicited Schoen for the donation from Pinchuk, which was the largest outside donation the Trump Foundation received that year.[12] In March 2017, former Trump aide Monica Crowley registered as a foreign agent working for Pinchuk under Schoen's direction.[13]

Media
Fox News[6] hired Schoen as a political analyst in 2009[14][15] and Newsmax hired Schoen as a columnist. In 2010, he authored a book on the Tea Party movement with Scott Rasmussen.[6] He has been writing a regular column for Forbes magazine beginning in July 2016 with a column "Donald Trump Through The Years".[16]

Newsmax TV announced that Schoen would be leaving Fox News and joining them. On January 19, 2021, Schoen joined Newsmax TV as an Analyst.[17]
It is possible he is still a stalking horse for Hillary Clinton in some form, I suppose, but this does not seem to have been the primary thrust of his work, at least since after the 2008 campaign.

e: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Schoen If you want to check the cites

Nessus fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Jul 4, 2022