Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Incredible Angry Griffin energy this week as it was revealed Travis didn't watch MvB and Justin only watched one episode while high

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Wait, it's:
1) A TB (:v:) show
2) Real?

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS

Zero One posted:

Incredible Angry Griffin energy this week as it was revealed Travis didn't watch MvB and Justin only watched one episode while high

The first of those spoilers absolutely infuriated me as well. I don't know why I expected anything else.

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

travis should have to do a book report on the entire season now

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Zero One posted:

dogg you are supposed to be taking that bullet for us, the audience

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
As a long con against Griffin it's pretty amusing.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

External Organs posted:

Big raw fettuccine energy

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
*whistling* The Angry Griffin Show. Starring, Angry Griffin.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

External Organs posted:

Zero One posted:

Big raw fettuccine energy

THE PRESTIGE!

Sankis posted:

travis should have to do a book report on the entire season now

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I laughed so hard at the reveal, then Justin's reveal, and good god the anger was top shelf stuff. Easily the best way this whole little sidebar about Bean could have gone, really.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

General Dog posted:

*whistling* The Angry Griffin Show. Starring, Angry Griffin.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

I think about “aaannndd the diiick? Cromslur, you’ll never believe what he said about the dick” a lot

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

The line I think about the most is the singsong way Griffin says "Daddy like a pretty baby? Ohhh nooo" while just destroying The Final Pam's face in part 1

edit: just started rewatching it and the little exchange at the start of "How much are the viewers going to get spoiled if they watch this?" "We're not going to beat the game, Justin" is very funny considering how thoroughly and completely they beat the game by the end. Credits roll and everything.

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

Nobody's posted the most spirited McElroy content in months yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A8YRRnpMm8

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

It's not in five minutes :colbert:

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Chieves posted:

I was going to be mad at you for this, but then I realized you said "spirited," and not "good." So I can't be mad at you.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
I basically only know this property through memes and I really like this thing

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

I suppose that's a worthy replacement for the abridged series

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.
Much more entertaining than an actual DBZ episode

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

flavor.flv posted:

The line I think about the most is the singsong way Griffin says "Daddy like a pretty baby? Ohhh nooo" while just destroying The Final Pam's face in part 1

if we're posting favorite bits ('cause why not)

"do you want to be demoted to Jeff?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC7zv__uvKQ

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Chieves posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l91R-_dfK9U&t=77s
1:17 for the uncut takes

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Haven't watched McElroy content in forever, mostly don't have the time anymore for MBMBaM and I did lose interest in TAZ after the second full campaign. Just came to ask if there'd be any reason why Travis didn't share his energy with Goku when his siblings and Hideo Kojima did

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!
yeah, is it lovely/weird that my first thought was “holy poo poo they didn’t ask Travis”

I guess Clint wasn’t there either, and he’s 25% of TAZ, so there’s that

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
Travis was charging up his own separate spirit bomb, Clint couldn't figure out how

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Even if Travis has been doing Twitch stuff recently, Griff and Justin have been closer to video games for longer than Trav.

I don't have an actual answer, but this seems to make some sort of sense?

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

Yea Griffin and Justin were in video games media for ages, and likely knew the Mega 64 guys through that.

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Just Chamber posted:

Yea Griffin and Justin were in video games media for ages, and likely knew the Mega 64 guys through that.

Yeah, I figured the Mega64 guys reached out to their buddies from Polygon, who happen to have a brother that no one cares about.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

What the hell are you all talking about?

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Warbird posted:

What the hell are you all talking about?

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
What the hell is that?

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Anime

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
That taz finale was a lot of of the dudes yaking all by themselves and not very much D&D. Also it turns out they are all messiah characters after all.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
WTF Justin!?!

3DBlast
Oct 9, 2012
Incredibly underwhelming penultimate episode, yeesh.

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

Not too sad I tapped out about 3 months ago

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

Guess the chances of a player character death are back near zero

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
At least one is getting written out of the show

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

Have they ever done a D&D thing that didn't flounder around awhile at level 5ish? Wasn't Balance by its end level 9ish? I don't know D&D5 much but I know the older versions were a lot more interesting at higher levels.

edit: i dont listen to any other d&d podcasts maybe low level D&D is just the thing with them?

RandomPauI posted:

At least one is getting written out of the show

Haven't listened all the way yet but i hope it's devo

Sankis fucked around with this message at 12:15 on Jul 15, 2022

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Sankis posted:

Have they ever done a D&D thing that didn't flounder around awhile at level 5ish? Wasn't Balance by its end level 9ish? I don't know D&D5 much but I know the older versions were a lot more interesting at higher levels.

edit: i dont listen to any other d&d podcasts maybe low level D&D is just the thing with them?

Haven't listened all the way yet but i hope it's devo

They were like level 20 by the end of Balance, Griffin power leveled them. It’s why Magnus got so many attacks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

feel like that natural one on that random event table and griffin making the crew the saviors of the city kind of demolished any hope of this staying as a small stakes story about contractors doing jobs

also think Justin needs a break from podcasting in general because he seems very zoned out and disinterested 95 percent of the time