Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2022/07/05/highland-park-shooter-was-known-to-law-enforcement-n2609739?57 posted:

Crimo had his own Discord server, where fans and people who knew him would chat. The community featured a politics board filled with nihilistic political memes. The most recent post before the shooting, which was posted in March, was a picture of Budd Dwyer, the Pennsylvania state treasurer who shot and killed himself on live television in the late 1980s, along with the caption “I wish politicians still gave speeches like this.”

God damnit. Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

highland park shooter looks like a classic case of Irony Poisoning to me

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

synapse posted:

God damnit. Lol

so his response to blinding fury at politicians was to just go and start murdering completely unrelated innocents

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Yinlock posted:

so his response to blinding fury at politicians was to just go and start murdering completely unrelated innocents

its harder to find and shoot the ruling class because they have actual protections

we have the hope of a good guy with a gun

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

All traces of this guy being memory wiped from the internet sure is an interesting twist. I wonder if this will be policy for google/cia going forward.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Yinlock posted:

that's Nazis for ya

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Red Baron posted:

it’s harder to find and shoot the ruling class because they have actual protections

The politicians were at the very same parades!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lampsacus posted:

All traces of this guy being memory wiped from the internet sure is an interesting twist. I wonder if this will be policy for google/cia going forward.

This happens for every mass shooter with an online presence, it isn't new. This guy seems to just be leaving a bigger hole since his clout was larger

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth
Mr crimo the third looks malnourished and borderline anorexic

He definitely gonna be someones toy in prison

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

MLSM posted:

He definitely gonna be someone’s toy in prison

BUSTED, CAUGHT RED HANDED MAKING LIGHT OF PRISON RAPE. VENMO ME $50 OR I'LL REPORT YOUR POST

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth
Oh poo poo whats your Venmo

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

MLSM posted:

Oh poo poo whats your Venmo

https://secure.actblue.com/donate/nancy-pelosi-2

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

how can we read posts if they delete the posts??

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

MLSM posted:

He definitely gonna be someones toy in prison

if you can't do the time-o, don't do the Crimo

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

BONGHITZ posted:

how can we read posts if they delete the posts??

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005
Avatar blanked by Admin request.
new Disenchantment elf character Crimo gonna have to be scrubbed

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
https://twitter.com/natprance/status/1544318683597651968?s=20&t=cIPULqai7IuJG4EnUVYrbw

Niwrad posted:

Story is really weird and sounds like they are covering for an accidental discharge.

yeah definitely lol

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/UR_Ninja/status/1544251230813167616?s=20&t=uPV99wduhcM_8cGi4jTIQw

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Probably related to the Philly shooting

https://twitter.com/KYWNewsradio/status/1544324724259524611?t=wE5OV2sALS_V-CLKZVBWpA&s=19

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
https://twitter.com/EladNehorai/status/1544331430880165888

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

unless a septa cop (philly train cops) is the one who shot two other cops this is probably related to their constant mishandling of people being assaulted on the subway

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

quote:

...a free platform marketed to gamers but also popular in online racist communities.

Talk about a distinction without a difference.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Getting kicked out of a synagogue made him meltdown and shoot up a parade. That sucks. I guess if you have a face tattoo you aren't allowed to receive Jewish communion

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

highland park shooter looks like a classic case of Irony Poisoning to me

that's the only thing that would explain all his twitter likes of biden + the cdc if he's a nazi.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
nobody should be allowed online until they're 25

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

mastershakeman posted:

The politicians were at the very same parades!

I heard that JB was scheduled to march in evanston; bobby crime coulda gotten a big 'un just by leaving h.p.

(I don't think I could've managed watching jb huff-n-puff down central st. in 85 degree temps with high humidity.)

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

nobody should be allowed online

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

nobody should be allowed online

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lol sick timing

https://twitter.com/dallascowboys/status/1544335299597070336?s=20&t=iK1NV4nDTnYaqtmyZuIuvA

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

what a lame Tough Food Name, I prefer the hot pepper name arms race that keeps getting more ridiculous until some guy is growing the 4th Dimensional rear end Magmaizer in his windowsill

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
*Obama voice* don't bleed, vote!

https://twitter.com/LisaA311/status/1544294009132154880?t=CGxOHHXuSZ0nPB3erq-PZQ&s=19

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

McCracAttack posted:

Cool and normal that everyone in America flinches whenever fireworks go off like the old traumatized vets in Born on the 4th of July.

Anyone else remember a few years ago when we had 2 airport stampedes over the course of a few months? One allegedly caused by people mistaking 'clapping for Usain Bolt' for 'gunfire'. No? Me neither.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

im losing my loving mind at this one

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer

I feel like there's a common thread of who violent reactionaries hate the most. We need to get the finest minds d&d has to offer so we can get to the bottom of why it isn't the perfidious tankie

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

In a capitalist society, any esoteric belief system will eventually turn into "My ancestors were perfect super-humans until they became corrupted by mud people. Here's ten ways to fix that, number 8 will surprise you."

Plus people who believe they have some super secret knowledge usually don't have an ideology that even comes close to resembling materialism, so turning them towards a fascist project is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Kinda like how every cult has a prophet who inevitably decrees that the women and children present are now his personal harem, on a long enough timeframe.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

SplitSoul posted:

It's literally the most deadly peacetime mass shooting we've experienced.

this is pretty surprising to hear for a nation with more pigs than humans tbh

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Willa Rogers posted:

I heard that JB was scheduled to march in evanston; bobby crime coulda gotten a big 'un just by leaving h.p.

(I don't think I could've managed watching jb huff-n-puff down central st. in 85 degree temps with high humidity.)

im blaming this shooting on jesse white retiring and the guy thinking the tumblers weren't going to be at the parades for the first time in his life

between my spouse and myself we've had friends present for 3 mass shootings that we know of (this one, niu, laurie dann). good times especially because 2 of those were in ultra rich areas

mastershakeman has issued a correction as of 19:11 on Jul 5, 2022

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

incredible footage

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Philly cop thing is fishy as hell lol. The cop hat with the prayer card caught the bullet okay, God saved him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

mastershakeman posted:

im blaming this shooting on jesse white retiring and the guy thinking the tumblers weren't going to be at the parades for the first time in his life

between my spouse and myself we've had friends present for 3 mass shootings that we know of (this one, niu, laurie dann). good times especially because 2 of those were in ultra rich areas

a friend of mine was not only in that classroom at niu, but he also was shot in the back with a shotgun. he's interviewed in the book about that tragedy. he became suddenly interested in being a LEO and a black pilled libertarian as a result. :(