Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

I always feel like the fourth-panel "gently caress you" is implied whenever I read a pun like that, so I'm happy to see it made explicit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

Lurk Ethic
Jul 25, 2007

Lurk More
The Property of Hate

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Takuan posted:

One of the bosses in Elden Ring reminds me of the cats from Achewood when they stand up, so I forced my wife to draw this:

Lol nice

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
Ranking of Kings

Thought I posted this already but apparently not?

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
And here's the latest page of my own comic John Doe

Previous pages are here: https://tapas.io/series/John-Doe/

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
I've been told that did actually post those pages so here's more:

Ranking of Kings

readingatwork posted:

Ranking of Kings

Chapter 28

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext

A Bride’s embroidery Story: end of chapter 10.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
“I’m not a child anymore!” -the literal child

Shaking lemur butt
Jan 5, 2015

:haw: :v: :ohdear: :cool:

some plague rats posted:

god drat I love that face

Think this is the first comic I've seen where every single panel would work as a profile pic.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Shaking lemur butt posted:

Think this is the first comic I've seen where every single panel would work as a profile pic.

I was considering cutting out the first panel to make him my av but I love girl skelly too much

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Hempuli posted:

Police: 7 (+7)
You got me :newlol:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it's tuesday and you know what that means! it's time for a heavily-censored Moon over June! spoilered for safety

so as to ensure no scrap of fetish escaped, i had to paste another bad webcomic over the top of it, but i'm sure you get the gist

Osmosisch
Sep 9, 2007

I shall make everyone look like me! Then when they trick each other, they will say "oh that Coyote, he is the smartest one, he can even trick the great Coyote."

Grimey Drawer

Takuan posted:

One of the bosses in Elden Ring reminds me of the cats from Achewood when they stand up, so I forced my wife to draw this:

Haha, that's awesome. I had the same thought, thank you both for making it a reality. Compliments to your wife, she really nailed the look.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

it's tuesday and you know what that means! it's time for a heavily-censored Moon over June! spoilered for safety

ugh the faces are so grotesque

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

but enough about MoJ.

Shaking lemur butt
Jan 5, 2015

:haw: :v: :ohdear: :cool:
drat, thanks for the avatar, mystery gifter. Love it :D

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

so as to ensure no scrap of fetish escaped, i had to paste another bad webcomic over the top of it, but i'm sure you get the gist

It was the only way.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Even without distortion, I'm not clear on how you would create any forward locomotion while in a perfectly-fitted hole. You're not capable of any motion with which to push yourself forward.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

The Lone Badger posted:

Even without distortion, I'm not clear on how you would create any forward locomotion while in a perfectly-fitted hole. You're not capable of any motion with which to push yourself forward.

Yes, yes, keep telling yourself it's impossible. Let logic numb the gnawing breathless horror.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The Lone Badger posted:

:yosbutt::gas: DRRR DRRRR

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
lmao if you think the comic does not intend to address that specific concern

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Lies, Sisters and Wives
Page 33

Lies: 42
Sisters: 0
Wives: 2 (-1)
Deaths: 0

Hempuli has a new favorite as of 14:21 on Jul 5, 2022

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Hempuli posted:

Lies, Sisters and Wives

Page 33

Lies: 42
Sisters: 0
Wives: 3
Deaths: 0

Lmao

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

goddamnit jim, you couldve fixed this!!

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Sorry but that panel stretches credibility too far. I know it's a comedic farce, but there are limits.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Wives should be -1 now

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

I'm a little disappointed that the farce did not continue to escalate.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
"I should have expected better from a Mormon" is a line up there with "Well, we're in complicated trouble".

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Kit Walker posted:

Wives should be -1 now

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Kit Walker posted:

Wives should be -1 now

Excellent point, updated the post

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Lies +1

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Ten Earth Shattering Blows

That's not how being undefeated works, Luthar

sinburger
Sep 10, 2006

*hurk*

the holy poopacy posted:

Ten Earth Shattering Blows

Shut your mouth, Luthar goes out like the badass crotch wrestler he is.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

the holy poopacy posted:

Sure it is. This was obviously a tie.

rydiafan has a new favorite as of 15:51 on Jul 5, 2022

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Looks like there was another SFW Oglaf that didn't get posted

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

Boba Pearl posted:

Something really important just clicked for me about comic making, but it's so stupid that I didn't get it before, and I wanted to write it down.

https://twitter.com/pearl_boba/status/1544123136714493952
It's good a insight there being value in scenes that are not fighting scenes, but it still sounds a lot like you think fighting scenes are the meat and potatoes. Everything else is like the greens that need to be camouflaged or covered up with something 'interesting', filled with explanations... of the fighting scenes. It doesn't seem that helpful if everything is actually still subservient to setting up action. It seems better to me to move towards seeing all types of scene in their own right, on the same level, in function of the story. To a point where fighting is almost incidental, if it just so happens to be the best way to teach the reader or the character something. Where in non-fighting scenes things happen or are done that are of equal weight to the story from the ground up instead of it being grafted on. Like, if the angle is you're going to pad out some things just to get variations in the tempo, I can't imagine that being very engaging on its own. Which is the absolute least charitable reading of what you're saying, I know. Tell me if I'm misunderstanding entirely though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

the holy poopacy posted:

That's not how being undefeated works, Luthar[/spoiler]
It's not blood but clearly victory wine