Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I have a hard time sleeping, I'm bitchy, and im not hungry for like a week every time I quit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 369 days!

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

live music sounds like poo poo, always has, always will

I think every concert I have been to there has been a moment where I wish I wasn't there

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
THE PIVOT

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

titty_baby_ posted:

I have a hard time sleeping, I'm bitchy, and im not hungry for like a week every time I quit

lol weed is not my drug of choice

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

some bands will play the cd audio and dance around like idiots so you think they are playing. best of both worlds imo.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

lol he has the delivery of chris-chan

listen up... TROLLS. Jung is OC... real... AND my friend.... *cries*

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

piss

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Buddykins posted:

It should be

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

RealityWarCriminal posted:

some bands will play the cd audio and dance around like idiots so you think they are playing. best of both worlds imo.

imagine paying money for this

and it still sounds like poo poo because the acoustics are always trash.

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

If I could just take psychedelics all the time without the stomach issues I would be happy

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Its going to be

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

Buddykins posted:

piss gently caress poo poo cum poopoo caca doodoo gently caress you piss peepee

:hmmyes:

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Go to better venues and listen to better bands.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I was drinking way too.much and also had a potential job coming up and then got an infection and needed antiobiotics so at the same time I quit weed, quit drinking, and started taking these drugs with gnarly side effects. I burned up all my sick leave for a week while I evened out.

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

I got ketamine for depression like 3 months ago and I was the most normal I ever felt in my life and now that it's wearing off I'm posting again. Coincidence?

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
lol someone else hosed something up catastrophically at my work and I instantly went from ‘chill week where I mostly fake work’ to ‘oh Jesus oh gently caress were never gonna fix this in time’ lmao

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Buddykins posted:

Its going to be

it's not. stop lying to yourself. you'll never improve and you love that 🎯😁😍🤩🥰

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I noticed after this past few week and a half of being without cocaine and just working out with the occasional drink i look so much drat better and sleep so loving well without any nightmares

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

AxGrap posted:

The only "Roe" these limousine liberals care about is sturgeon! Or salmon!

*sensible Frasier joke chuckle*

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

everyone at my work got that covid brain fog rn and fuckin poo poo up right and left goddam

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Therrs a real great hand made reggae style sound system here and I always love hearinf/playing on it because it manages to rattle your guts while also being very clear. They had both stacks of it for a headliner here and cranked it so much my friend said he could feel his beer foaming up in his stomach when he stood in the sweet spot

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Ball Tazeman posted:

I got ketamine for depression like 3 months ago and I was the most normal I ever felt in my life and now that it's wearing off I'm posting again. Coincidence?

:getin:

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Buddykins posted:

I noticed after this past few week and a half of being without cocaine and just working out with the occasional drink i look so much drat better and sleep so loving well without any nightmares

Hell yeah, keep it up dude. 😎

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Buddykins posted:

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

CaptainBeefart posted:

👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽🍔

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

CaptainBeefart posted:

:cheersbird:

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
I like that the description doesn’t even go into the last 30 seconds where pirro starts yelling that the real border problem isn’t the immigrants, it’s China shipping fentanyl to the cartels so they can wipe out American millennials as part of their secret war on the west

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

titty_baby_ posted:

Only the British would call it scrommit

the first time we had family trip to England, right off the plane in Heathrow there was a sundries shop with a bunch of tabloids and lurker immediately started laughing out loud, my wife had to drag her away

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/BetteMidler/status/1544409932883181569?t=F9XuFNrwHQhUpwjTEvdT_A&s=19

yikes

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1544426391059537920

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Apraxin posted:

I like that the description doesn’t even go into the last 30 seconds where pirro starts yelling that the real border problem isn’t the immigrants, it’s China shipping fentanyl to the cartels so they can wipe out American millennials as part of their secret war on the west

i also liked that ..a lil bonus surprise.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

I’m glad I went through my brief coke phase when I was flat broke because I’d get myself in trouble with it these days if I was still cool enough to have a connect

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/ANDREWTI/status/1544442130478669824

i can do that and i didnt vote for him

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

what the gently caress

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 369 days!

Buddykins posted:

this is why your epic fail, buddykins.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Ball Tazeman posted:

How did that work? I've used it recreationally before and saw trials going around for it but it said I had to have been prescribed other antidepressants prior and I've never really wanted to go down thar road. I just wanted to try K because recreationally it seemed to work well and lighten me up for a while. I assume all of it around here is cut with something...a friend of a friend just died from fentanyl laced snortables

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Buddykins posted:

lol

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Buddykins posted:

Yeah but you're not as much fun to be around

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

titty_baby_ posted:

Therrs a real great hand made reggae style sound system here and I always love hearinf/playing on it because it manages to rattle your guts while also being very clear. They had both stacks of it for a headliner here and cranked it so much my friend said he could feel his beer foaming up in his stomach when he stood in the sweet spot

sorry for another children stories but music child was going out with a girl who was also a sound engineer, and they'd walk around a club and figure out the "dead" points and then spend the rest of the time bitching about the sound system, he gets along well with cynical people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corgiwizard
Oct 27, 2020

smoked crack once…