Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

vote! heheehe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

votevotevotevteoteovoteovoteovteoteovteovetoveovtoevteovvoteovtoeveovtovteovvovovteoteov

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/boyinquestion/status/1544310531477078020

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

its fine, we can vote our way out of this mess

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

voting is...bad

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

CODChimera posted:

voting is...bad

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
Naughty Nancy's Nasty Knockers

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A Bakers Cousin posted:

holy poo poo remember when the gop put on a stage show about their love with like kevin sorbo or some other right wing fail actor

https://twitter.com/ksorbs/status/1544329037505609728

DISAPPOINTED

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Zisky posted:

Naughty Nancy's Nasty Knockers

thats what voting gets you

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

the US is hosed cos you guys didnt vote lmao

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

disgraceful

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

popular media forgets to include mumsnet in the chan site verse

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

tacodaemon posted:

her name is Taylor Schabusiness and his name is (or, I guess, was) Shad Rock Thyrion

https://twitter.com/lawcrimenews/status/1544488047034527745

can't wait to watch Jon Bernthal play her in a true crime biopic

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

"rararararara" contains the meaning of everything, kept in simple rectangular structures

emfive posted:

sorry for another children stories but music child was going out with a girl who was also a sound engineer, and they'd walk around a club and figure out the "dead" points and then spend the rest of the time bitching about the sound system, he gets along well with cynical people

the posting in QCS experience

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

titty_baby was talking Jamaican(? I think) sound system earlier and got me thinking how all the operators hate on scoops subwoofers. I never built one but they seemed on the easier/cheaper side and I think with 4 21" bins you could get to like 25hz which is literally unheard of in live PA. and they are so great for the music meant to be played on them. yeah modern edm would sound a little wack but hip hop , jungle , [real] dubstep, reggae will be amazing.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

emfive posted:

sorry for another children stories but music child was going out with a girl who was also a sound engineer, and they'd walk around a club and figure out the "dead" points and then spend the rest of the time bitching about the sound system, he gets along well with cynical people

i think that "cynical people" is maybe a less than helpful phrase

its ok to be critical

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

perfect sound is for studios. if your out live just have the most fun you can regardless what the sound situation is

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/uxcryptid/status/1544111681114087424

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Netscape navigator , bad rear end name , I member using it at the public library

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

I think the first thing I searched the internet for was something dumb like "aliens"

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

lol at the web search sites of the 90s

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

that's pretty good

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

https://twitter.com/ericallenhatch/status/1544449648236150787

Rectal Sexploder
Jul 6, 2022

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Cumshitter can come back any time he wants, he just has to come back with a new persona, perhaps a guy with gardening advice named SemenExtruder or something like that.

hey everyone, it's me. ive been sober for seven months. in that time ive obtained my series 8, 9, 67, 68, the Nice!, and become a Certified Financial Analyst. im speaking with my ex-wife again and we have a date scheduled this weekend with our son at six flags so we can be a family again

ask me anything about being bisexual. im ready to come out of the closet and acknowledge that womens bodies do not resemble the swamp thing

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Bulgakov posted:

i forgot about this trummy adventure

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Mulala Twwyy

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Rectal Sexploder posted:

hey everyone, it's me. ive been sober for seven months. in that time ive obtained my series 8, 9, 67, 68, the Nice!, and become a Certified Financial Analyst. im speaking with my ex-wife again and we have a date scheduled this weekend with our son at six flags so we can be a family again

ask me anything about being bisexual. im ready to come out of the closet and acknowledge that womens bodies do not resemble the swamp thing

bullshit. you're that other new poster

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
wow I can't believe the white sox are a loving garbage trash fire team because they decided kick a hot young coach out to pick up the ghoul corpse of tony larussa out of retirement? loving democrat rear end team.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Rectal Sexploder posted:

:thunk:

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Rectal Sexploder posted:

go on

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

gently caress off palcuddles

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011