Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

EC10 posted:

im not even a little bit surprised by ninpo's shitposts but just for clarity while hes pretending to be a working class hero representative poster, heres one of his probates of me that included this very bizarre and seemingly racist XI of made up names relating to posts ive made

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

this is racist against corncobs, furthermore

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

FullLeatherJacket posted:

this is racist against corncobs, furthermore

https://twitter.com/AgathaChocolats/status/1544131485720104962?s=20&t=b-0nNjtYF8xo0vLUx3WCYw

“EC10’s mum, carrying his rear end home.”

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

EC10 posted:

im not even a little bit surprised by ninpo's shitposts but just for clarity while hes pretending to be a working class hero representative poster, heres one of his probates of me that included this very bizarre and seemingly racist XI of made up names relating to posts ive made

Butterfly Valley posted:

Lmao at this incredible self own

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Corn cob. For Sale. Not owned.

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
i still have no idea what im missing there lol but glad everyone got a kick out of it

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord

EC10 posted:

i still have no idea what im missing there lol but glad everyone got a kick out of it
Please refer to your custom title

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
"This is a bit of a... a poof song"
Just incredible stuff from ec10 there. Saw his chance to start the great anti-ninpo revolution but then fell flat on his arse.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

What is it with goons being all about solidarity with people until they have some money in their pockets. Footballers are working class stop being pricks.

Lmao

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
The gang discovers politics

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

EC10 posted:

Never change

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

EC10 posted:

Straight into my veins, loving lmaoooo

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

https://twitter.com/ChrisWheatley_/status/1544335682117722113

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Mafrenda Progambla lmao

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 22 days!

sprotto posted:

Mafrenda Progambla lmao

I lolled irl at Mafrenda Progambla which i then had to explain to my gf op

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
I feel Neck TatCrimes should have been in goal (specifically for Man City)

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
still unsure why a bunch of non-anglo sounding names made up from the autist memory of my posts is such a hit but carry on

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
im glad it wasnt a mod abusing their powers while doing a racism but do people still think i made up being a professional poker player or having professional sports bettor friends? :confused:

EC10 fucked around with this message at 14:46 on Jul 6, 2022

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

EC10 posted:

im glad it wasnt a mod abusing their powers while doing a racism but do people still think i made up being a professional poker player or having professional sports bettor friends? :confused:

No, we just don't care.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

EC10 posted:

Bet on deez

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

EC10 posted:

still unsure why a bunch of non-anglo sounding names made up from the autist memory of my posts is such a hit but carry on

lol

EC10 posted:

lmao

King of False Promises
Jul 31, 2000

EC10 posted:

perfection

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

The house always wins lmao

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 22 days!

EC10 posted:

how can anyone be like this lol

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

im going to be sad when it turns out ec10 and ninpo are in on this bit together

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
I wouldn't mess with ninpo, he told GOM to die of a heart attack and he did like 2 weeks later

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

jesus WEP posted:

im going to be sad when it turns out ec10 and ninpo are in on this bit together

They're the same person. I've seen the logs.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

When football posters go feral

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

That's a winning XI
code:
                               Oi Mewinninz

Wotcha Oddsguvnah   Ecclebert Charles X    Arthur Dozen-Hourshoff

Diddy Winn          Betty Dident        Posts Alone      Hotspur-cum-Gunnarman

Memate Aprobettor     Fairleigh Dumm        Jack Potts

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 22 days!

ilmucche posted:

That's a winning XI
code:
                               Oi Mewinninz

Wotcha Oddsguvnah   Ecclebert Charles X    Arthur Dozen-Hourshoff

Diddy Winn          Betty Dident        Posts Alone      Hotspur-cum-Gunnarman

Memate Aprobettor     Fairleigh Dumm        Jack Potts

absolutely needs Mafrenda Progambla, and his cousin Uda'nd Boleef A'eem Progambla.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

nawilo_420 posted:

absolutely needs Mafrenda Progambla, and his cousin Uda'nd Boleef A'eem Progambla.

I was being a good IK and responding to EC10's complaint that it wasn't anglophonic enough the first time around :eng101:

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Eric Cantonese posted:

I don’t feel like Googling this. What’s the current situation with Gylfi Sigurdsson?

Nothing's happened but he was quietly let go from Everton a couple of weeks ago and the reporting was a masterpiece of "Has not played since" without ever saying anything.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

nawilo_420 posted:

Reported for racism.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Dudley posted:

Nothing's happened but he was quietly let go from Everton a couple of weeks ago and the reporting was a masterpiece of "Has not played since" without ever saying anything.

Why is it taking so long for anything to happen with him? Unless the case is dropped or something, but he’s been completely MIA for over a year

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

Why is it taking so long for anything to happen with him? Unless the case is dropped or something, but he’s been completely MIA for over a year

I just googled him and any mention of he fact that he was arrested for having sex with a child is conspicuously absent from any article about him, so maybe the charges were dismissed?

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

blue footed boobie posted:

I just googled him and any mention of he fact that he was arrested for having sex with a child is conspicuously absent from any article about him, so maybe the charges were dismissed?

IIRC it was never actually published that it was him, but just a man of the same age was arrested and then Everton suspended him so it was pretty obvious who it was

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Rumour is Gylfi is the victim in the case as the girl's dad set it up and was blackmailing him and others. They didn't know the prostitute they bought was under age.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

IIRC it was never actually published that it was him, but just a man of the same age was arrested and then Everton suspended him so it was pretty obvious who it was

Yeah, they did their usual drip feed of info that got us to there only being 2 possibilities, him an Delph. (I think)

And given Delph was walking around being all not arrested and playing football and stuff it was fairly obvious.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I remember when Ribery and Benzema and Berlusconi all had sex with the same underage prostitute and no one seemed to really care that much for some reason and then she became a celebrity in Italy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
the iceland press called him out by name, but the british press never did iirc