Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

peanut- posted:

The 1922 committee haven’t amended the VONC rules, guess they believe he’ll quit.

lol

This is what I expected last night, however what I did forget was that they're voting an entire new executive next week. If Boris survives the weekend they'll change the rules then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

SixFigureSandwich posted:

Can the home sec unilaterally revoke somebody's citizenship? If so I hear there is lots of empty seats on those planes to Rwanda

Do you remember https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windrush_scandal? I presume not, because it happened in the ancient history, like a hundred years ago or so and done by a completely different government with no connection to the current one.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Hoping Boris announces all these people resigning and goes "well lot of work to do to fill these positions" and goes back into 10 downing. It would be the absolute comedic option.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

kingturnip posted:

It's people who know they'll never get to work in Downing Street again.
Same thing that happened with Trump's ex-staffers; they're so hated by everyone they had to interact with (because - whether or not they personally are complete shits - their boss indisputably was), no-one wants anything to do with them anymore.

They are Tories, there's no way they won't get cushy jobs after this all falls apart. Like, let's not pretend that there's anyone potentially running to be leader after Boris who didn't support Boris until the last 24 hours ago.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

forkboy84 posted:

What sort of absolute turd is crying because Boris Johnson is getting pushed? loving hell.

Boris Johnson

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Looking forward to UK's version of January 6th events. A very, very dull version.

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

EvilHawk posted:

This is what I expected last night, however what I did forget was that they're voting an entire new executive next week. If Boris survives the weekend they'll change the rules then.

Yeah. New 1922 executive is elected Monday. If candidates wanting to change the rules win (hint: they will), then there's a mandate to scrap the one-per-year limit.

minema
May 31, 2011
Is Chris Bryant a horrible centrist or is he alright?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

minema posted:

Is Chris Bryant a horrible centrist or is he alright?

He is absolutely loving appalling

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Nenonen posted:

Looking forward to UK's version of January 6th events. A very, very dull version.
There's nowhere near enough people that care, but if Paul Joseph Watson wants to storm Parliament on his own and get punched in the face by Ugbana Oyet I'd give it a watch.

BastardySkull
Apr 12, 2007

happyhippy posted:

It's not the collapse of the entire Empire sure, its just Palpatine being thrown into the reactor by his own people.
When he goes, there will be no Boris shields to deflect any gently caress ups they do.
None of the rest of them can lie for poo poo, and the media will shred them.

The Emperor came back.

minema
May 31, 2011

forkboy84 posted:

He is absolutely loving appalling

Should have guessed by how much the media have him on to interview

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

BastardySkull posted:

The Emperor came back.

If Johnson announces his return to politics via Fortnite this will have all been worth it.

Diorama
Apr 18, 2006

i remember when all this was fields

BastardySkull posted:

The Emperor came back.

UKMT Winter 2026: somehow Boris Johnson returned

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Find someone who loves you like Nadine Dorries loves Boris Johnson

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
https://twitter.com/Steven_Swinford/status/1544728307895341056?s=20&t=zlaW_nG4wED5lVF5F5x49A

Niric
Jul 23, 2008

Let's get ready to rumble! https://twitter.com/Steven_Swinford/status/1544728307895341056

^^^ :argh:

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Nenonen posted:

Honestly it'd be this guy going it pretty much alone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWmxeaz6ftE

Johnson has been bulletproof for a long time but he doesn't inspire the kind of cultlike devotion Trumo does

e; f,b

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

BLOOD AND GUTS

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

Barry Foster posted:

Honestly it'd be this guy going it pretty much alone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWmxeaz6ftE

Johnson has been bulletproof for a long time but he doesn't inspire the kind of cultlike devotion Trumo does

e; f,b

Him + nadine

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

forkboy84 posted:

What sort of absolute turd is crying because Boris Johnson is getting pushed? loving hell.

Carrie is not getting that job now :smith:

Trickjaw
Jun 23, 2005
Nadie puede dar lo que no tiene

Does no-one proof read rges3 statements?

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

jiggerypokery posted:

Him + nadine

Riding out from Downing Street like Helm's Deep

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

Barry Foster posted:

Riding out from Downing Street like Helm's Deep

wearing a sauce pan weilding a fly swatter

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

https://twitter.com/Steven_Swinford/status/1544735490825457673?s=20&t=eExSF2jQ0odBW0bv6pc4dg

The deeply principled Kwasi Kwarteng, adding his voice to the chorus only because his own position was threatened.

Kind of funny who passed on this story, Harry Cole. Finally his revenge for BoJo stealing Carrie from him?

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Finally got to try vegemite today and I gotta say I think I prefer it over marmite, taste wise it's similar, but different, but oh man the consistency makes it so much nicer to spread out. No more stringy goo!

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHNFw94POFI

WhatEvil
Jun 6, 2004

Can't get no luck.

This is all quite funny, admittedly, but it won't be funny when Prime Minister Patel makes it her first act in No.10 to make it legal for her to personally go down to the channel and push asylum seekers back into the sea.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

WhatEvil posted:

This is all quite funny, admittedly, but it won't be funny when Prime Minister Patel makes it her first act in No.10 to make it legal for her to personally go down to the channel and push asylum seekers back into the sea.

But only after putting holes in their boats.

WhatEvil
Jun 6, 2004

Can't get no luck.

Oh yeah I just meant directly back into the sea, not in a boat.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Sources are reporting that Prime Minister Priti Patel is planning to move 10 Downing Street to the Channel coast, where she will have a mortar of some sort installed that she can use to sink boats that she deems as being at risk of containing migrants. A Number 10 spokesperson has refused to rule out that this includes the Calais to Dover ferry.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

BastardySkull posted:

The Emperor came back.

Somehow

OzyMandrill
Aug 12, 2013

Look upon my words
and despair

forkboy84 posted:

boats that she deems as being at risk of containing migrants
Ahem. It's 'With Migrant carrying potential'
E: 'Or that can be modified to carry migrants within 45 minutes'

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

forkboy84 posted:

https://twitter.com/Steven_Swinford/status/1544735490825457673?s=20&t=eExSF2jQ0odBW0bv6pc4dg

The deeply principled Kwasi Kwarteng, adding his voice to the chorus only because his own position was threatened.

Kind of funny who passed on this story, Harry Cole. Finally his revenge for BoJo stealing Carrie from him?

Lmao there's no way that he was going to do an (enforced) cabinet reshuffle and choose to get rid of people? He can barely fill the seats as is.

OzyMandrill
Aug 12, 2013

Look upon my words
and despair

EvilHawk posted:

Lmao there's no way that he was going to do an (enforced) cabinet reshuffle and choose to get rid of people? He can barely fill the seats as is.

Being so poo poo that even in that circumstance they try and get rid of you. Kind of reminds me of a company I knew that had a hostile take over, so they all didn't turn up the next day and sent in their notice... apart from one guy who nobody told.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
Evening comrades, I am finished with work and Ready to Post

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I would recommend a macro that just responds "lol, lmao" because that's basically all anyone can do.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
https://twitter.com/Brainmage/status/1544738570161750018?t=ejLFLtRZuszZ80O0flwfLQ&s=19

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

His Divine Shadow posted:

Finally got to try vegemite today and I gotta say I think I prefer it over marmite, taste wise it's similar, but different, but oh man the consistency makes it so much nicer to spread out. No more stringy goo!

After a couple of years of veganism I attempted to force myself to like both marmite and vegemite. They both suck, horrible pastes, two stars out of five.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Have they taken him behind the chemical shed yet to meet the firing squad?