Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

At best he literally doesn't give a poo poo and would rather watch you suffer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

emfive posted:

this is almost literally why over 10 years ago I decided that all buttons need to look more-or-less (oh ffs, exactly) like the Amazon "Buy it now" button

watching user testing videos permanently changes your view of humanity

Everyone forgets that below average exists, and on average, they're 50% of the population.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

My coworker has the same kind of voice and speaking style as the narrator and he reminds me of this video a lot

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

emfive posted:

this is almost literally why over 10 years ago I decided that all buttons need to look more-or-less (oh ffs, exactly) like the Amazon "Buy it now" button

watching user testing videos permanently changes your view of humanity

please tell me more and link please and thank you

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

I know this sounds bad but really it’s a bunch of nice folks going “How can we help the families?”

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/skyesharkie/status/1544601528094208000?s=21&t=roZpy8FEvPzNJBEUS0NUkg

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

lmao

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

TotalHell posted:

I know this sounds bad but really it’s a bunch of nice folks going “How can we help the families?”

yeah....................... the families that bush didn't warn before he blew up the towers :twisted:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

fun fact st louis is near st louis

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

DrPossum posted:

please tell me more and link please and thank you

Dr Possum I think it would be more appropriate to have an extended conversation on the topic via private messages

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

wow rude

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

sounds like sheldon lol

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

ok are theystill mad about having a stupid christmas party or what

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Oi mate they got bogo bojos down the tesco, eh?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Zerg Mans posted:

In England a Christmas party will bring you down, meanwhile in the US you can pay underaged prostitutes with public ledger entries and make your "adopted teenage son" vanish and still serve in congress.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

things seem so much simpler on terf island. shame about the terfs

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

he's just the nastiest boy

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/1544761666998517760?s=20&t=1llP584EGPfwFSBYwrnvHQ

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

nah trump is dumb as poo poo but kinda wily; greene is even dumber

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

god boris looks like a bunch of those fungus blobs you see on fallen trees got together in a suit to pull a grift

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

lol

do it!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

reignofevil posted:

No cods no masters.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

She won't run but I want to see her run for the sake of seeing what poo poo Trump would say.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Zerg Mans posted:

No. He appointed a minister of something who was known for sexual harrassment, and then he denied he knew, and then people said "yea you did because we had that big meeting", and then he said "oh yea I'm sorry". His own cabinet is falling apart.

The harrassing minister's name is Charles Pincher, and I am not making that up.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/IronicProfessor/status/1544377543062499328

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

that feeling when u order a cold latte and try to put sugar into it.....

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Hatebag posted:

The dilbert guy should be put in some sort of mental health facility along with like 10% of the us population.

you mean Florida?

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Lol,

quote:

“The bottom line is you have a right to be weird and armed.”

problem identified.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!
nasty little pig man , a real nastyman innit

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

emfive posted:

No. He appointed a minister of something who was known for sexual harrassment, and then he denied he knew, and then people said "yea you did because we had that big meeting", and then he said "oh yea I'm sorry". His own cabinet is falling apart.

Ah, classic mistake, he should have hired a pedophile instead if he wanted to be truly english

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

radical meme posted:

Lol,

problem identified.

you have a right to be absolutely bat poo poo crazy and get as many weapons and ammos as you would liek, what can we do?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

neutral milf hotel posted:

you mean Florida?

Florida is 6.66% of the us population at 22M. Adding 11 million people to Florida's poo poo rear end infrastructure would be pretty funny, but i don't think it would help floridians become sane

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

I have watched this so many times lol.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

emfive posted:

it's so charming to see. not a single republican would ever resign, much less demand that the president resign

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

Last Chance posted:

you have a right to be absolutely bat poo poo crazy and get as many weapons and ammos as you would liek, what can we do?

Codify what "weird" means and outlaw weirdos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Zerg Mans posted:

Ah, classic mistake, he should have hired a pedophile instead if he wanted to be truly english

Robert Babyfriend, Earl of Littlebutts