Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

homeless snail posted:

I'm probably just going to emulate, SRW Z or X on the thing tbh, not really into most of the stuff in 30

And heck, you could play both of those games in a fraction of the time it'd take to play through 30.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Play SRW T imo.

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Oxxidation posted:

started watching Demon Slayer and boy, Zenitsu is an earache in yellow, isn’t he

I know episode 19 is the one that put the series on the map but it’s been pretty run of the mill so far, the watercolor effects aside

Demon slayer is great but zenitsu is annoying as hell. He gets better, but I still can't stand him

Vizuyos
Jun 17, 2020

Thank U for reading

If you hated it...
FUCK U and never come back

Srice posted:

And heck, you could play both of those games in a fraction of the time it'd take to play through 30.

tbf, you can skip most of the missions in 30 if you want

i don't understand why anyone would, given that the entire reason to play SRW games is for the story, but apparently they thought that was important to add

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
I got stuck on one of the psyncs in somnium 1 and put it down and then I got distracted by monster sanctuary's randomizer mode :(

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Vizuyos posted:

i don't understand why anyone would, given that the entire reason to play SRW games is for the story, but apparently they thought that was important to add

Yea though mainly I am thinking of how 30 has the problem of stretching its missions too thin in terms of story content. More missions but the same amount of story more or less!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Yeah, it's completely atypical for the main character to get the most focus in scenes

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Vizuyos posted:

Getting the character bonuses is fun, but I wish the game had that combo system that Project X Zone used. Because the grunt battles get a little tedious, but it was always fun to launch Chun-Li boot missles into Megaman X Hyper Buster poo poo.

It's also funny to see Bright go "How can I be a better dad?" And the MC responding "uhh, finish War and go home!"

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

homeless snail posted:

yeah its pretty good, I'm a big fan, generally
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn3yN9dVKCo

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

quote:

Vtuber poo poo. User loses posting privileges for 3 days.

clueless admin hours lol

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

is fluff going to start banning people for posting miku now too

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

Lol that's not even a v*uber, it's a videogame character whose model they used for promotional adds, who in universe is just a youtuber.

That said banning youtuber stuff is also fine with me, let's be equitative.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
lets just ban all of that danganronpa anime nonsense

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Hell yeah dude

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Coxswain Balls posted:

Hell yeah dude
im gonna pass if it goes much over the starting bid because no box and such, but oh man this is the nicest one i’ve seen for sale in many years

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

If it looks like a Vtuber and quacks like a Vtuber, its Vtuber poo poo. Don't post it.

Ibram Gaunt posted:

is fluff going to start banning people for posting miku now too

If Hatsune Miku starts popping up playing League of legends while her eyes lazily look downward while she reads aloud horny messages from 40 year old salarymen, than yes I will.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

I will be freeing snail this Saturday. Please look forward to it.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Srice posted:

I will be freeing snail this Saturday. Please look forward to it.

thank you srice

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
putting someone in a prison cell for posting one of the fate/extra record ads with rin tohsaka talking over the game

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Ban all animated links. Only live action adaptations from now on.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

TenementFunster posted:

im gonna pass if it goes much over the starting bid because no box and such, but oh man this is the nicest one i’ve seen for sale in many years

If you win that auction are you gonna get a GT500 next?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

RareAcumen posted:

Ban all animated links. Only live action adaptations from now on.

I'll prepare the Netflix One Piece thread

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Jagged Jim posted:

I dunno, I think an Infinite Undiscovery remake would be missing something without the "Have the most bullshit achievement ever be worth exactly 1 gamerscore so your gamerscore is going to end in 9 for all eternity" meta that can't really be replicated with Steam Achievements.

One day me and my undersized Capell avatar will get back to it...one day...(I got a +5 from somewhere, though)

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Coxswain Balls posted:

If you win that auction are you gonna get a GT500 next?
i have an auction alert setup on Bring A Trailer because I’m waiting the one from the audio production and live action animation references, although i’m sure it’s very clapped right now if it hasn’t been restored since the 90s:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8dBJ2mxxFk&t=1259s
i hope it still has the custom front plate

TenementFunster fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Jul 6, 2022

Vizuyos
Jun 17, 2020

Thank U for reading

If you hated it...
FUCK U and never come back

Fluffdaddy posted:

If it looks like a Vtuber and quacks like a Vtuber, its Vtuber poo poo. Don't post it.

If Hatsune Miku starts popping up playing League of legends while her eyes lazily look downward while she reads aloud horny messages from 40 year old salarymen, than yes I will.

can't believe fluff just banned half of all animes in existence

long overdue imo

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

ban+30 for posting videos of gollum

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
the admins are working their asses off!!!!!

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
were multiday probing people for stuff that looks like its against the rules but its not and not the guy who literally brought it up

FilthyImp posted:

Someone posted a clip of that which shall not be named at AnimeExpo and it was a bunch of dudes following a rolling TV cart/computer/webcam/Wireless AP interacting with the exhibition hall and it's a grim loom at our future.

who also has a history of being insanely gross in this thread and was well on their way to a threadban before the fail rear end admins (who are working their asses off) took over. pretty cool stuff.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Fluffdaddy posted:

Tails doesn't quack, he's a fox.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nmzc8L8zTBk

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Fluffdaddy posted:

shocking development as anime is banned in the anime forum
im fine with banning vtubers but lol

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I mean if he's a fox, we don't know WHAT he says.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

*person who's only seen vtuber poo poo* getting a lot of vtuber vibes from this video...

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

This should be banned for being AIDS

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

Fluffdaddy posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COQR9A8D4XQ

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

It's a joke promotional video of a fictional streamer from a video game.

Like, yes, given their history snail was probably posting that video because it's mildly vtuber-adjacent if you squint really hard. But three days for something that, again, is not actually against the rules is absurd and arbitrary.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I also don't think posting like a 4channer from 2007 is the own against us you think it is. Honestly kinda uncomfortable with the AIDS joke.

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

Fluffdaddy posted:

This should be banned for being AIDS

:razz:

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Everything is arbitrary because this isn't court. Please feel free to take it to QCS if you don't like it. Otherwise, discuss or chat about anime.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

TenementFunster posted:

i have an auction alert setup on Bring A Trailer because I’m waiting the one from the audio production and live action animation references, although i’m sure it’s very clapped right now if it hasn’t been restored since the 90s:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8dBJ2mxxFk&t=1259s
i hope it still has the custom front plate

drat, not just a GT500, but the GT500.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Waffleman_ posted:

I also don't think posting like a 4channer from 2007 is the own against us you think it is. Honestly kinda uncomfortable with the AIDS joke.

aids is still a funny thing to call things