Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junkiebev
Jan 18, 2002

Feel the progress.

gove just got clapped

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

Hope we can find a new "levelling up minister" soon. I've got no idea what they do but it sounds important.

Regarde Aduck posted:

If you're british it means some posh toff who is probably a paedophile

It just means paedo. Posh or otherwise. But yell it at a toff and there's a good chance it'll be accurate.

it dont matter has issued a correction as of 21:37 on Jul 6, 2022

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Junkiebev posted:

gove just got clapped

I am now a Boris backer

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Boris' persistence threatens to Activate The Queen!!! (lmfao)

https://twitter.com/HackBlackburn/status/1544658518162161664?s=20&t=Kh07GgnymYEjgMYLn13Qyg

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

Junkiebev posted:

gove just got clapped

https://i.imgur.com/gKGDsbG.mp4

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

But she's dead

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy
pretty sure boris johnson ended up prime minister because literally no other tory was stupid enough to take the seat then and things have gotten massively worse since

have they found anybody who would even be willing to dive on the grenade if they tossed him

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005
Avatar blanked by Admin request.

atelier morgan posted:

pretty sure boris johnson ended up prime minister because literally no other tory was stupid enough to take the seat then and things have gotten massively worse since

have they found anybody who would even be willing to dive on the grenade if they tossed him

prince charles

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
why do y'all need a pm?

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

papa horny michael posted:

why do y'all need a pm?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

papa horny michael posted:

why do y'all need a pm?

because if we called him the governer general then people might realise we're still an actual monarchy and not a disney one

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Lmao if this is how we find out she is dead

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

atelier morgan posted:

Loads of Tories are ambitious psychos who commit murder to be PM

Boris' strength is that he's actually pretty good at winning elections and could hold the fractious party together. Both of those things are failing which is why they're out for blood

Remember the Tory panic in 2016 because Andrea Leadsom nearly became leader lol

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

get in boris, go son

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
I saw a bunch of tweets implying Britain was in trouble. What’s up?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Gripweed posted:

Northern Ireland declared independence, Norway opened fire on British fishing boats, and prince Andrew has been crowned king.

Butternubs
Feb 15, 2012

Gripweed posted:

It's been in trouble since the Neanderthals, They didn't have twitter though.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Mr Hootington posted:

Northern Ireland declared independence, Norway opened fire on British fishing boats, and prince Andrew has been crowned king.

that'll stop the boats!

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

All I'm saying is the timeline is pretty clear. Meghan says all those dreadful things about the royals, then this whole row. The timeline is clear.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Butternubs posted:

It's been in trouble since the Neanderthals, They didn't have twitter though.

Speaking of the Dutch, I wonder if the Dutch cops opened fire on anymore farmers.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

MikeCrotch posted:

Remember the Tory panic in 2016 because Andrea Leadsom nearly became leader lol

i blew up a uni friendship because he was working for her around this time and she replied to something he posted on facebook so i replied to her and refused to delete it. anyway since then he has come out as gay and is no longer a tory lol

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Mr Hootington posted:

Speaking of the Dutch, I wonder if the Dutch cops opened fire on anymore farmers.

If I were the farmers I would simply cover my face in boot polish and say my protest was a harmless summer tradition

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1544735496970059776?s=20&t=2ijrw39uSpEDRNGTR7FivQ

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

The Lascelles Principles.

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

i don't know anything about what's going on here and I refuse to read anything longer than 1 paragraph about the pedophile island. so can anyone tell me if the people trying to oust Bojo are better than him, worse than him, or the same?

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

The same but possibly also worse.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

synapse posted:

i don't know anything about what's going on here and I refuse to read anything longer than 1 paragraph about the pedophile island. so can anyone tell me if the people trying to oust Bojo are better than him, worse than him, or the same?

Worse, but only because they aren't weighed down with the last 2 & a half years of Boris being a terrible PM. The media will act like his successor wasn't in the cabinet & just happy to ve part of the corruption factory

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

But also; a truly incredible amount of bloodletting has occurred and is still occurring and its probably going to compromise the Tories no matter who comes next

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

synapse posted:

as someone similarly ignorant, Bojo is very bad but the people trying to oust him are other Tories/people who give Tories marching orders, and Bojo appears to favor consensual sex with adults, so just as a matter of heuristics/probability it's hard to see how the answer could be anything but "worse than him"

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.

C-SPAM > [UK] Boris: All the sex pests are supporting me

Butternubs
Feb 15, 2012

synapse posted:

Anyone who wants to be Tory leader is already peak awful, it's a plateau of poo poo I'm afraid.

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
I haven't followed UK politics for six years. Is Jeremy Corbyn president yet?

Echo Chamber has issued a correction as of 22:54 on Jul 6, 2022

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Mr Hootington posted:

Lmao at you morons kicking out boris and most likely ending up with Raab or Mogg. Hope none of you liked living.

Elden ring rear end names

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

synapse posted:

there's no one better anymore

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Elden ring rear end names

A lot of the Elden ring names are Welsh and Saxon

Regarde Aduck has issued a correction as of 22:56 on Jul 6, 2022

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005
Avatar blanked by Admin request.
as economies collapse liberals will be put in charge to take the full brunt of the blame and they'll gladly take it lying down

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I want bojo to leave so the thread title can be #RIPBOJO

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

forkboy84 posted:

Worse, but only because they aren't weighed down with the last 2 & a half years of Boris being a terrible PM. The media will act like his successor wasn't in the cabinet & just happy to ve part of the corruption factory

Every election the Tories run against themselves and promise to fix all the mistakes caused by themselves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
https://twitter.com/BBCHelena/status/1544799194032087040?s=20&t=qMA7G1RjuXlEMThQvyHq4w