Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

eXXon posted:

Wrong; it's one single Michaels shot from one angle and cropped twice. HA. I'm recycling my own old joke

Surely you recognize the two Michaels?

:argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
So many Michaels, so little time.

run on sentience
Mar 22, 2022
Does Mike Myers count as a Michael? Maybe he would go by Michael as prime minister

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Arivia posted:

Michael Coren is fine. he writes columns for the Star now going “as an actual theologian you’re hypocritical bigots, Cons”

He's just doing the leopards and faces thing because he's not invited to as many cocktail parties anymore. Just like I'm not yass queening Liz loving Cheney because she seems to be crawling over the lowest possible bar, Coren can similarly suck all the poo poo out my rear end.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

run on sentience posted:

Does Mike Myers count as a Michael? Maybe he would go by Michael as prime minister

Love Guru was 88 minutes of brownface

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
you're right, he might be over qualified

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Undercooked, more like.

run on sentience
Mar 22, 2022
It's stupid enough for this timeline I think

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

lmao Patrick Brown got disqualified/kicked out of the CPC leadership contest

Levin
Jun 28, 2005

There is only one Michaels problem I have time for.

redbrouw
Nov 14, 2018

ACAB
If there's ever a time a dipper around you is suicidal just remind them they wouldn't be able to blame it on Mike Harris

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Saw the chuds in the truck cruising and harassing people to take their masks off on a walk in Parkdale this morning. The same ones that harassed me last week or so. They have since added two small Canadian flags to their windows in case their patriotism is questioned.

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

I'm gonna say it. This country has an evolved far right radicalization problem lmao good luck

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

i'm still curious if they're local idiots or if they're down here for work and also profoundly stupid

there were a disappointing number of freedom convoy donations from m6j, for example, but i don't see pickup trucks around here that aren't trades people, or passing through to the highway

infernal machines has issued a correction as of 14:51 on Jul 6, 2022

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

infernal machines posted:

i'm still curious if they're local idiots or if they're down here for work and also profoundly stupid

there were a disappointing number of freedom convoy donations from m6j, for example, but i don't see pickup trucks around here that aren't trades people, or passing through to the highway

I thought they weren't local either but then I saw them today. Bleak poo poo. First time was at liberty village second Lansdowne and Queen

There is a.lot of construction now so maybe they're here for that? Wonder how long they can do this until they find out

im_sorry
Jan 15, 2006

(9999)
Ultra Carp

skewetoo posted:

Saw the chuds in the truck cruising and harassing people to take their masks off on a walk in Parkdale this morning. The same ones that harassed me last week or so. They have since added two small Canadian flags to their windows in case their patriotism is questioned.

Over the weekend, there was a big clot of freedumb convoy chuds at the BC border. They actually had those construction signs for a special event and the infamous 80-50-30kph sign series. Nobody paid any attention, but this can't have been legal. On the way back, they actually set up a traffic light, which was also generally ignored. There are some construction companies in the area that have proudly displayed "We Support Freedom" and "Trudeau for Treason" type signs, so they probably provided the traffic control equipment.

Along the way, they had all kinds of stupid signs. I only remembered to save the dashcam video of the signs going into BC, but they're still pretty wacky. Stuff like "Global warming is geoengineering" and "The treasonous government has sold the canadian people out to the global communists un/wef/who".

I'm wondering if I should upload the video... the freedom convoy is really popular in GP, so if someone I know sees it, it might cause trouble, but I'm too old to really give a gently caress about that. The signs are just hilarious. If I do, it needs an appropriate soundtrack, like something by Wesley Willis or maybe.... Ram Ranch.

edit: The video is done: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFS-BCrp9ds

im_sorry has issued a correction as of 04:07 on Jul 7, 2022

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

im_sorry posted:

the freedom convoy is really popular in GP, so if someone I know sees it, it might cause trouble,

Lol so loving what

redbrouw
Nov 14, 2018

ACAB
kill all construction workers, then

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.
failing to guess what "Global warming is geoengineering" means. something about being intentional? admitting it's anthropogenic but actually good?

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

"Global warming is geoengineering" rhymes with Biotech is Godzilla!

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
https://twitter.com/JamieSale/status/1544487302776336384
:iiam:

redbrouw
Nov 14, 2018

ACAB

You can die of dementia?

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

The malicious need to hide covid deaths and the chuds who fill in the gap with 'iTs ThE vAcCiNeS bRo'

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Oh geez it's all people saying it's the vaccine lmao, just shut down twitter already, maybe leave up the daily animal accounts

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

redbrouw posted:

You can die of dementia?

yep. If you live long enough, and nothing else takes you out, it's pretty much a guarantee your mind will eventually go. Just like any other vital tissue, brains can degrade through aging.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

lmao the replies blaming the vaccine rather than loving covid

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

i wish covid was even more deadly for adults who refuse the vaccine

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

skewetoo posted:

I thought they weren't local either but then I saw them today. Bleak poo poo. First time was at liberty village second Lansdowne and Queen

There is a.lot of construction now so maybe they're here for that? Wonder how long they can do this until they find out

the goverrnment already got what they wanted out of the convoy(an excuse to open 'er up permanently) but can't really be bothered to reign them in now, so they can generally go until they inconvinece someone rich at which point they get shown the door insanely quickly

Yinlock has issued a correction as of 15:18 on Jul 7, 2022

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

my guess is cops

Demon_Corsair
Mar 22, 2004

Goodbye stealing souls, hello stealing booty.

redbrouw posted:

You can die of dementia?

You eventually forget how to breathe

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

redbrouw posted:

kill all construction workers, then

I work for a trades company and the only person who agrees with this stuff is the IT guy lol

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

they didn't die from Alberta, they died with Alberta

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

redbrouw posted:

You can die of dementia?

when you discover forbidden knowledge and and roll a natural 1 on your sanity check (in alberta)

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

That chart seems to also, at least partially, be the government trying to hide the fact that they killed a bunch of people by defunding harm reduction.

250 opioid deaths a month = 604 a year is perfectly acceptable UCP math.

redbrouw
Nov 14, 2018

ACAB

Demon_Corsair posted:

You eventually forget how to breathe

Hey Alberta, this is dying WITH dementia.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Internet, DWAN and my VPN are down, someone said it’s nationwide. My cell and work phone have stopped working. Does anyone know what’s going on?

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight
rogers is hosed up. the worst bit is interac not working

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Frosted Flake posted:

Internet, DWAN and my VPN are down, someone said it’s nationwide. My cell and work phone have stopped working. Does anyone know what’s going on?

not confirmation but this is some speculation
https://twitter.com/SubryanM/status/1545381399166943235?s=20&t=EwRaKGwaxbqb6PBfH2CKQQ

yippee cahier
Mar 28, 2005

Or one of our only telecom companies is garbage. Some more speculation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

Rogers opened a Slayer Gate to summon cheaper unskilled labour and it backfired