Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diorama
Apr 18, 2006

i remember when all this was fields

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

You should get probed for not knowing the right “you’re” when you’re a fat goon in your 30s

*your

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

Cunts is also considered sexist/misogynistic and probe-able in most of the forums as far as I can tell.

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
probe chat is worse than air fryer chat

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

LochNessMonster posted:

Cunts is also considered sexist/misogynistic and probe-able in most of the forums as far as I can tell.

yeah i got a probe for calling ricky gervais a oval office in a non UK thread. ridiculous.

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

Free usage of the word oval office is part of the intangible cultural heritage of the Australian people, please respect it.

Diorama
Apr 18, 2006

LochNessMonster posted:

I'm not going to be told how to use the word 'oval office' by people who pronounce twat as 'twot'

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

LochNessMonster posted:

It’s literally only allowed in UK/Aus threads in the most word policing decision ever

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
A bunch of sports threads tend to let it slide from what I've seen due to the number of euros/aussies in them

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.

You should get probed for not knowing the right “you’re” when you’re a fat goon in your 30s

don't sign you're posts

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

ilmucche posted:

A bunch of sports threads tend to let it slide from what I've seen due to the number of euros/aussies in them

basically this. it’s highly dependent on context - if it is used in a sexist/misogynistic way here, it would catch a probe. but at that point, it’s not really just about the word oval office anymore….. lol

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Oh yay a sprint race this week.

ughhhh but sometimes not??? i’m still not sure how i feel about sprint weekends.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Sorry We Lost
Boris Johnson
The Prime Minister

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

yeah i got a probe for calling ricky gervais a oval office in a non UK thread. ridiculous.

Badge of honour mate

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Sorry We Lost
Boris Johnson
The Prime Minister

Did George Russell run out of his car to help Boris?

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Sorry We Lost
Boris Johnson
The Prime Minister

Hulkenberg gonna sub for him

rpop
Dec 17, 2003

noveo@ace

What F1 needs is more Italians drunk driving like in MotoGP

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

Same but Paul Golding of 'literal nazi' fame

e: lol I just noticed I got a sixer in this thread I had no idea about in December, must have slept through it

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

What kind of rice cooker should I get?

rpop
Dec 17, 2003

noveo@ace

They suck, mine burns the rice every time. Just get a pot with water

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
The one that plays a cute song when your rice is cooked

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I have a Toshiba rice cooker and it’s good as hell OP

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Im actually a fairly fit goon just turned 50. Also I could care less about your gramma policing. All verions of your/your or your will always be spelt as 'your' by my good self.

Myrddin_Emrys fucked around with this message at 15:03 on Jul 7, 2022

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

Im actually a fairly fit goon just turned 50. Also I could care less about your gramma policing. All verions of your/your or your will always be spelt as 'your' by my good self.

Big red text synergy going on here

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Mode 7 posted:

Free usage of the word oval office is part of the intangible cultural heritage of the Australian people, please respect it.

I will never respect Australians

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Gerblederp posted:

The zojirushi ones are actually nice.

Dictator.
May 13, 2007

#Blessed

Gerblederp posted:

Diorama
Apr 18, 2006

do you clean your clothes with a washboard and mangle?

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

I got probed once because goons are thin skinned babies that hate comedy on a comedy forum, and then have the audacity to be cunts and use the excuse 'what do you expect? Your on a comedy forum'

Tell me a joke.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

ilmucche posted:

Big red text synergy going on here

:shrug:

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

MustardFacial posted:

Tell me a joke.

A Blonde goes into a public bath house to get cleaned up. The attendant doesn't hear her correctly and says, "come again?" The blonde blushes slightly and giggles, "oh, no it's just a mustard facial"

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

MustardFacial posted:

Tell me a joke.

Daniel Ricciardo :lando:

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

rpop posted:

They suck, mine burns the rice every time. Just get a pot with water

Uh, no they don't.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

Gerblederp posted:

Zojirushi.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

*couldn't

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

get an instant pot op, it's the daniel ricciardo of rice cooking: mediocre at making rice (driving f1) but good at cooking meat, veggies (driving nascar or indy or whatever)

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Ferrari makes pasta in instant pots and nobody wants to start a large Italian argument with a bunch of cheating losers (except Carlos) about why their pasta always loving sucks that way

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Also did max finish the race because now they can't say "he's won every race he's finished" if he did

SlowBloke
Aug 14, 2017

FAUXTON posted:

Ferrari makes pasta in instant pots and nobody wants to start a large Italian argument with a bunch of cheating losers (except Carlos) about why their pasta always loving sucks that way

There are far worse ways, like using pyrex containers filled with water and pasta in microwaves.

SocksAndSandals
Jun 6, 2011

https://the-race.com/formula-1/perez-feels-red-bull-f1-development-is-going-away-from-me/

put Perez at Alpine lol

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

SlowBloke posted:

pasta in microwaves.

:commissar:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

SlowBloke posted:

There are far worse ways, like using pyrex containers filled with water and pasta in microwaves.

yeah but you can be far from worst and still loving suck, look at yuki, good lad, maybe not a great driver