Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Bethamphetamine posted:

Nobody's reading your letter

Waaaahhhh! They cheated!
-Wanold Trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/MilesKlee/status/1544817401572691968
https://twitter.com/MilesKlee/status/1544823967453614080

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

has the new king or queen ascended to the british throne

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

that is what the joke means tho

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

WTF is this bullshit "I'm resigning but I'll finish out my term" gently caress you that's not what resignation is

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

GIRL BRAINS posted:

It's time to d-d-d-d-drown

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

It's always 50/50 idiot. There's only two parties.

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

Schmoe Cwead posted:

that is what the joke means tho

uhh no, obviously the meaning of this children's joke is the hyper-specific reading of the term "the other side" to mean death, a thing that children are famously aware of.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

I prefer the chain smoking tattoo freak who gets blind drunk on sambuca at the Ground Round on a Wednesday

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

If you get to work from home and you don't have a bong just out of frame during every zoom meeting I don't know what you're doing

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

You just know those moms are for liberty.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Trump potential?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

republicans are bigly aware that they need to convince schoolchildren to support them if they want to keep control of the country in the next 20 years. is this projection and hypocrisy? yes. but they're still going to do it.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/rmc031/status/1545007980755787777

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1545063953012867072

good thing everyone ignored all the articles about how she is so senile that she cant do her job anymore lol

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

two political parties. one that will do anything to convince people of their cause. another, with no cause, who thinks convincing people is wrong.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Is the "debt-free" bit implying that going to college is bad? lmao

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Okay, he lies like he's breathing. But is he mean-spirited and fat?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

college is where people go to be gay,do crimes

Apr 7, 2003

shocked

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

AxGrap posted:

Opening up a CC in my daughter's name, and getting her a full Yakuza back tattoo (cheaper to get when she is an infant, and it will grow with her) so she will never be pursued by these freaks.

get a really badass dragon one, a kazuma kiryu tattoo

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

almost certainly.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

no, no, no, and gently caress you

Apr 7, 2003

"Real men prefer virgins who won't know how bad they gently caress"

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

tenderjerk posted:

Sure, but his own staff has gone to war with him over him being too dumb, that's not great when your own employees trying to get you elected have no faith in you

He just needs a better class of handlers.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/WeNeedTrashman/status/1544902151511719936

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
I failed out of college 6 times. What's a woman going to learn that I couldn't? Poems and high-school level literacy? That kind of math where the numbers are letters? Please.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/DavidEdwards/status/1545055190583128066

The guy pictured wearing a Trump flag is really a democrat

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

RealityWarCriminal posted:

two political parties. one that will do anything to convince people of their cause. another, with no cause, who thinks convincing people is wrong.

more like one party that is so desperate for the power to control people that they would openly commit terrorism and another party thats efforts are solely focused on not letting anyone who supports any kind of reform getting elected

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

if u college, u liberal

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

mtg is really on this shooting for some reason, doing lots of damage control

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

When I was one myself, yes. I was arguably not a man then.

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

petit choux posted:

For some clearly well-thought-out reason, Dilbro decided to open up about his stepson's death, regurgitating a lot of the usual stuff people say when they feel guilty in such a situation. He then took it further, saying that when a teenager (male) goes bad, you can either watch him do harm or kill him yourself. And that had nothing to do with him, it was all his stepson's deal and there was nothing he could do. Announcing his innocence for all the online world to see.

This is the most charitable reading of what he said as well. I would go a step further to say that he advocated for the murder of children (through direct action or assisted/ignored suicide) with addiction or psychological issues by mocking anyone who suggested treatment as an option.

Very much a statement that should have made him eat a ban or get a content warning in a sane world where advocating child murder or supporting child suicide is a bad thing.

Edit: The statement he made is loving monstrous and made it absolutely clear that he is a sociopath (if nothing else he has done of the last 10 years did). He did also suggest as an option 3 that we just lock all "dangerous young men" in a place together and let them kill each other.

Saltpowered has issued a correction as of 16:30 on Jul 7, 2022

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

hell, i wish i was a debt free virgin with no tattoos

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

petit choux posted:

You just know those moms are for liberty.

There are Patriotic Liberty Moms in your area ready to organize with you!

UFOTacoMan has issued a correction as of 16:30 on Jul 7, 2022

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

mtg ftw

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

petit choux posted:

The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith The video boab oyevedith

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Buddykins posted:

mtg is really on this shooting for some reason, doing lots of damage control

yeah she's probably connected to the fascist group crimo was part of

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

"Real men prefer virgins who won't know how bad they gently caress"

"It's supposed to hurt"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

WTF is this bullshit "I'm resigning but I'll finish out my term" gently caress you that's not what resignation is

Pretty good odds he "comes out of resignation" or whatever if he feels like it later.