Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Loky11 posted:

Turns out Xtrasquishy was kinda dumb and terrible lmao. The thin veneer of humanity peeled back.

lol which reddit mod nuked the thread?

edit: auto-mod did because his group reported the post lol, it's back up

Otacon fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Jul 8, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Isn't he the dude that jumped a cap regen nyx to a PL cyno, capped up under invuln and jumped out while he was in space monkeys or tnt or something? Went on to produce meme vids for reddit

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Salisbury Snape posted:

Isn't he the dude that jumped a cap regen nyx to a PL cyno, capped up under invuln and jumped out while he was in space monkeys or tnt or something? Went on to produce meme vids for reddit

No that’s RePo. He was also the OG drive by Rag guy

e: oh i just saw the squishy thread. yikers

Johnny Five-Jaces fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Jul 7, 2022

Loky11
Dec 12, 2006

Pull on the new flesh like borrowed gloves and burn your fingers once again

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

No that’s RePo. He was also the OG drive by Rag guy

e: oh i just saw the squishy thread. yikers

I just saw you're running with Deepwater. Timoxa is a good man.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Loky11 posted:

Turns out Xtrasquishy was kinda dumb and terrible lmao. The thin veneer of humanity peeled back.

Loky11 posted:

:ironicat:

Loky11
Dec 12, 2006

globby where are you these days?

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

go on

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I always got iffy vibes from squishy. He's got that erratic douchebag energy that never stops like all the biggest internet assholes.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Durendal posted:

Not a single Megathron. My character is so off meta and useless now :negative:

My subcap character has been chasing the meta my entire time playing, so I think I can fly all non support subcaps now (other than the new bling add ons from recent years).

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Loky11 posted:

globby where are you these days?

tarkov

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Loky11 posted:

yes nuke michael and hustlan can barely scrape together three feroxes these days, very sad state of ustz

Loky11
Dec 12, 2006

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

yes nuke michael and hustlan can barely scrape together three feroxes these days, very sad state of ustz

truth. we did get this fight, granted it was joint with deepwater.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pJ5P2puUtQ

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

i have no idea who xtrasquishy and these other people are, but i do enjoy a good public self-immolation so this thread is pretty good

moon demon
Sep 11, 2001

of the moon, of the dream
its wild how much crazy racist poo poo you find in these small gang discords

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

i have no idea who xtrasquishy and these other people are, but i do enjoy a good public self-immolation so this thread is pretty good

He is an eve twitch streamer who streams to 10’s of people. How content is mostly trying to “hunt” and getting stream sniped.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

EVERY TIME GOING posted:

Just battleship kinds of things.

when i played during the last war, battleships just weren't really used at all except for bhaalgorns

maybe i should resub and fly a tempest (though i'd really rather fly the trashcan)

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

With the introduction of signature suppressors (lowers incoming damage for a short period, kind of like an assault damage control), the current battleship meta is situated in a good place between HACs and marauders regarding its mobility, firepower, and durability. The majority of these apocs and tempests are the blinged out navy variants running 2-3 times the price of their regular counterparts, and that's not including the full set of implants that most pilots have plugged in.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Sickening posted:

He is an eve twitch streamer who streams to 10’s of people. How content is mostly trying to “hunt” and getting stream sniped.

the hilarious thing is the insane outrage and people unironically organizing a doxxing discord to ruin his life

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

the hilarious thing is the insane outrage and people unironically organizing a doxxing discord to ruin his life

What was the outrage? Nobody has actually said what he did.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Sickening posted:

there's a post full of racist poo poo he posted at the top of r/eve atm

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Sickening posted:

literally "hehe n word funny"

"he he racial stereotypes lol!!!"

Cpt Soban
Jul 23, 2011

literally "hehe n word funny"

"he he racial stereotypes lol!!!"

He then doubled down posting a non apology in the discord saying it was "all just a joke" which is ok because "it doesn't offend me".

I'm surprised how easy it is to honeypot the thread to find all the racist/bigoted idiots crawling out to defend it.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

dragonshardz posted:

i don't think we have a direct recording of the AAAAAA chain but Mind1 used it for a remix:

https://soundcloud.com/mind1official/mind1-ahhhhhh-ft-mumble

Oh, you bet your rear end there's a recording. It's in the prior thread. What was the date of the regoonquista?

Honestly the recording of that moment is an heirloom and it needs to be preserved.

you could practically hear the big dumb smile on asher's face when he suggested an aaaah chain on global lmao

Potato Salad fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Jul 8, 2022

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

the absolute high water mark of who we are and what we can pull off

It is gonna be decades before another game creates the kind of complex, persistent, hands-off environment capable of formenting an industrial and military conflict that eclipses the Beeitnam War

Potato Salad fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Jul 8, 2022

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Cpt Soban posted:

He then doubled down posting a non apology in the discord saying it was "all just a joke" which is ok because "it doesn't offend me".

I'm surprised how easy it is to honeypot the thread to find all the racist/bigoted idiots crawling out to defend it.

never apologize for anything on the internet

it's not like anyone is going to forgive you anyway

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

never apologize for anything on the internet

it's not like anyone is going to forgive you anyway

I recognise your role as forums contrarian but you sound like you're a gnats foreskin away from crying about cancel culture

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

NtotheTC posted:

I recognise your role as forums contrarian but you sound like you're a gnats foreskin away from crying about cancel culture

sorry you think me saying one thing means i'm saying something completely different, i think they have meds for that

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

NtotheTC posted:

Do you intend to keep away crows with that strawman?

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
the never apologise thing is a direct quote from Donald Trump Jr quoting some other chud who ate consequences. iirc it was when the rock said something problematic, apologised and everyone was cool with it.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

NtotheTC posted:

You should've been in the tech fleet last night if you wanted a struggle session.

E: some dude named Arayan (:ironicat:) was doing the libertarian "im not touching you" thing in the SIGs or something, idk.

Samuel L. Hacksaw fucked around with this message at 12:45 on Jul 8, 2022

BIgDevine
Sep 24, 2018
Are pochven fleets still a thing? I need isk!

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

NtotheTC posted:

There is a German word for that: Muggesaggele

lovely tuna snatch
Feb 10, 2010

BIgDevine posted:

Are pochven fleets still a thing? I need isk!

Yeah make sure to apply for SRP when you lose your Praxis tho.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

learnincurve posted:

the never apologise thing is a direct quote from Donald Trump Jr quoting some other chud who ate consequences. iirc it was when the rock said something problematic, apologised and everyone was cool with it.

no it's not, the idea to never apologize existed before donald trump even thought about running for president

god you people are stupid

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
globby have you ever let anyone have the last word

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Cease to Hope posted:

I dont think he has no.
Also Globby's right. People like to dogpile and poo poo on otgers long after they've already apologized.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
I wish I had it on hand, but Trevor Noah spoke about it.

Some singer used a word in a song she did not know was a slur in some country. When confronted about it, she apologized and changed the word in the song yet ppl didnt give a poo poo.

According to idiots out there, she used the word, so she's a poo poo person regardless of intent, apologies and attempts to remedy the situation.

So yeah, why the gently caress bother apologizing on internet. Who gives a poo poo what any of us all think

*edit* also if cancel culture existed,why wont Tucker Carlson ever shut the gently caress up

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Cease to Hope posted:

why would i let some moron say some dumbass poo poo and not correct them on their dumbass poo poo, tryna make me out to be quoting donald trump or something about a super basic concept that has existed for hundreds of years

it's like if i said i prefer dogs over cats and this person be like '' YEAH AS IF HITLER DIDN'T LIKE DOGS OVER CATS EYEROLLEMOJI LOL "

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

shut up shut up SHUT UP GET OUT OF MY HEAD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
globby is a nonstop gamer moment