Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

lol sorry checo you know full well what you signed up for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

max wall slappen confirmed as fraud (again)

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

Sounds like he’s pulling a Danny Ric on his career.

Or maybe he’s done with F1. Can’t blame him, peaked at winning a race, might end 3rd in the season. Won’t ever be able to beat Max.

Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

https://twitter.com/vettelpretzel/status/1544987056539148289

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

“I do think it’s nice that, at 37 years old, you know how to take an apex. He does learn, so that’s positive. It’s also positive for young drivers that you still keep learning when you’re 37 years old. I think it’s nice that he did find the apex now.”

Max on Lewis’ comments about going through Copse without crashing this year.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

today i found out i'm a ferrari fan :ferrari:

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Shocking.. shocking I tell you

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Frond posted:

Zojirushi.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

LochNessMonster posted:

Sounds like he’s pulling a Danny Ric on his career.

Or maybe he’s done with F1. Can’t blame him, peaked at winning a race, might end 3rd in the season. Won’t ever be able to beat Max.

He almost certainly would thrash max by 3 seconds a lap if they treated him fairly

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

The people saying they don't need a rice cooker because they have a pot are probably the same group of people who proclaim they don't need a dishwasher lmao

nerox
May 20, 2001
If a disgusting drink can have an F1 team, why can't an awesome rice maker company, Zojirushi, have one?

I bet their F1 car would play a little jingle everytime it took pole or won a race.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

nerox posted:

If a disgusting drink can have an F1 team, why can't an awesome rice maker company, Zojirushi, have one?

I bet their F1 car would play a little jingle everytime it took pole or won a race.

do a different jingle for fastest lap and each time it has the fastest sector, make it loud enough for the tv mics to pick up

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

FAUXTON posted:

He almost certainly would thrash max by 3 seconds a lap if they treated him fairly

Your comedy routine needs some work.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

It's a fairly clickbaity title (again) from The Race. Like most of their videos.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

italian quid posted:

The people saying they don't need a rice cooker because they have a pot are probably the same group of people who proclaim they don't need a dishwasher lmao

My dishwasher is so good I married her

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

Well there goes the thread again

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Has anyone here said sprint races suck? Because they do. gently caress 'em.

Kirios fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Jul 7, 2022

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

LochNessMonster posted:

“I do think it’s nice that, at 37 years old, you know how to take an apex. He does learn, so that’s positive. It’s also positive for young drivers that you still keep learning when you’re 37 years old. I think it’s nice that he did find the apex now.”

lmao

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

I think you might be lost this isn't the "repost the lamest Jimmy Carr jokes you can think of" thread

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

:chloe:

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi
lmfao I just looked and apparently I also got probed for calling people who collect game boxes aspies.

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

Epic bacon bro

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

LochNessMonster posted:

Lol

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
He should have jsut said "poois shamilton"

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Max is a pestilent child

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

italian quid posted:

I think you might be lost this isn't the "repost the lamest Jimmy Carr jokes you can think of" thread

OK boomer

BabyFur Denny
Mar 18, 2003

italian quid posted:

Nah it's the other way around, most people that own a rice cooker don't have a dishwashing machine

nerox
May 20, 2001

Residency Evil posted:

lmfao I just looked and apparently I also got probed for calling people who collect game boxes aspies.

I've gone more than 20 years without a probe because I am a model poster. I have been looking at these forums for more than half my life. :stare:

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
At the end of the day the only thing that matters with F1 seasons are the memes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciTNjxrTt8M

Lightlune has been very quiet this year, they need to come back with some more bangers like this.

Rebus
Jan 18, 2006

Meanwhile, somewhere in Grove, work begins on next season's Williams F1 car...

nerox posted:

I've gone more than 20 years without a probe because I am a model poster. I have been looking at these forums for more than half my life. :stare:

Sounds like you need to throw a few c bombs around

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I don't think Crashtappen is probateable.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Residency Evil posted:

I got probated in impzone for having a sense of humour. Goons get real loving sensitive about anything video game related lol

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing

LochNessMonster posted:

Lewis was clear up on the curb to give LeClerc space last weekend, whereas he was trying to hold Max's hand last year, so it appears he did learn. Facts Verstappen.

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

Hot Karl Marx posted:

I will never respect Australians

An incredibly justified decision.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Does anyone else thinks the Austrian Grand Prix track looks a bit small? Like a little go kart track or something. Maybe it's the surrounding scenery that makes it look like that I dunno.

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi

italian quid posted:

I got probated in impzone for having a sense of humour. Goons get real loving sensitive about anything video game related lol

Goons hate being reminded that making video games your main hobby is bad actually.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

BabyFur Denny posted:

Nah it's the other way around, most people that own a rice cooker don't have a dishwashing machine

I don’t think I’ve ever had a rice cooker and a dishwasher at the same time

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Does anyone else thinks the Austrian Grand Prix track looks a bit small? Like a little go kart track or something. Maybe it's the surrounding scenery that makes it look like that I dunno.

its about the same distance as Hungary so yes

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Residency Evil posted:

Goons hate being reminded that making video games your main hobby is bad actually.

1v1 me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

italian quid posted:

italian quid posted:

I actually don't post about F1 racing, that's literal my entire gimmick in the F1 thread

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

what a sense of humor